Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,972 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 (16489 Views)

Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) / Devil Made Me Cut My Brother's Son's Hands With Blade - Woman Opens Up / Woman Stabbed Husband With Blade To Death In Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Latestnignew(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2013
A heartless mother of two, Mrs Kudirat Abiola, was almost beaten to death by angry residents of Ono-Odan Street, Ijanikin, Lagos, for cutting her nine-year-old daughter, Precious, with a razor blade.
According information made available to us, Kudirat decided to make several deep cuts on Precious’s back, left leg and right arm with a razor blade in order to “teach her some lessons” for wasting N100 given to her byher father to buy junk food.

A resident, who pleaded anonymity said that Kudirat’s neighbours were so furious after having seen the several deep cuts on Precious, adding that the incident was one of the many heartless acts perpetrated her.
He said, “We wanted to take her to the police, but Precious pleaded for her. The residents nevertheless searched for Kudirat, but she could not be found.

He added that Precious’ father, Dayo, who is a customs officer is not always at home because of the nature of his work.

It was learnt that Precious, a primary six student of Marvellous Nursery and Primary School, Sele, Ijanikin, had on Monday shown her wounds to a friend, Mosaki Rachel.

Rachel said, “Precious told me that her father gave her N100 on Sunday and she spent it. Butshe did not know that her mother had cooked rice at home. When Precious’ mother found out,she beat her first, then used a blade to cut her body. When I saw the wounds, I took her to my uncle, Fasai, who has hydrogen peroxide, for treatment.”

However, despite her mother’s wickedness, Precious said Kkudirat was just training her.
In her words, “I like my mummy, and she likes me too. She is just training me. My father saw the wounds on Monday and got angry. I told him not to fight with

my mummy. My father said he would take me to hospital for treatment, but since then, I have not seen him.”
Mr. Segun Abogun, who resides in a room next to the Abiola’s, said, “We have learnt to stay out of Kudirat’s way.”

However, Kudirat said she inflicted the injury on her daughter because she was fond of coming home late and not because of the N100.
She said, “I cut her because she comes home late at about 11 pm. She doesn’t stay at home and she is naughty.

“I did not punish her because of N100, but because of her bad behaviour. I want her to show the mark to her grand children to tell them that disobedience does not pay.”

[url]Latestnignews..com[/url]
here is the image more image of this in the site above

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
See evil mind in action ''Show her grand children that disobedience does not pay'' but wickedness do play a great deal.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by DICKtator: 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
Latestnignew: A heartless mother of two, Mrs Kudirat Abiola, was almost beaten to death by angry residents of Ono-Odan Street, Ijanikin, Lagos, for cutting her nine-year-old daughter, Precious, with a razor blade.
According information made available to us, Kudirat decided to make several deep cuts on Precious’s back, left leg and right arm with a razor blade in order to “teach her some lessons” for wasting N100 given to her byher father to buy junk food.

A resident, who pleaded anonymity said that Kudirat’s neighbours were so furious after having seen the several deep cuts on Precious, adding that the incident was one of the many heartless acts perpetrated her.
He said, “We wanted to take her to the police, but Precious pleaded for her. The residents nevertheless searched for Kudirat, but she could not be found.

He added that Precious’ father, Dayo, who is a customs officer is not always at home because of the nature of his work.

It was learnt that Precious, a primary six student of Marvellous Nursery and Primary School, Sele, Ijanikin, had on Monday shown her wounds to a friend, Mosaki Rachel.

Rachel said, “Precious told me that her father gave her N100 on Sunday and she spent it. Butshe did not know that her mother had cooked rice at home. When Precious’ mother found out,she beat her first, then used a blade to cut her body. When I saw the wounds, I took her to my uncle, Fasai, who has hydrogen peroxide, for treatment.”

However, despite her mother’s wickedness, Precious said Kkudirat was just training her.
In her words, “I like my mummy, and she likes me too. She is just training me. My father saw the wounds on Monday and got angry. I told him not to fight with

my mummy. My father said he would take me to hospital for treatment, but since then, I have not seen him.”
Mr. Segun Abogun, who resides in a room next to the Abiola’s, said, “We have learnt to stay out of Kudirat’s way.”

However, Kudirat said she inflicted the injury on her daughter because she was fond of coming home late and not because of the N100.
She said, “I cut her because she comes home late at about 11 pm. She doesn’t stay at home and she is naughty.

“I did not punish her because of N100, but because of her bad behaviour. I want her to show the mark to her grand children to tell them that disobedience does not pay.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro/mother-slashes-daughter-with-blade-for-wasting-n100/
[url]Latestnigew..com[/url]

N100? poverty is an endemic disease.
lmao @ the bolded!!!!
Even oga at the top had to lie that he ain't got shoes to escape it!! grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
This is pure stoopidity.
There are other ways of making a child realise wrong doings without violence.

If she's been diaagnosed of hiv now, the mother would say she's promiscous, whereas she used a blade which could serve as the source of infection.

2 Likes

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by topmostg: 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
Nice swordsmanship. nah nah. "blademanship"

1 Like

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by BashMe1(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
[size=23pt]Mogbe! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by chukxie(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
They should do the same thing to her so she can show it to the devil when she dies. Some people don't deserve to be parents.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by DJDOLA(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2013
Seeing is bealiving were is her picture
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by flashemmy: 3:04pm On May 02, 2013
absolutely rubbish, is that the only way to correct a child. what if she inherited the character from u. una suppose arrest this woman.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by jodam: 3:04pm On May 02, 2013
Could she be the REAL mother!//There is more to the story than Chief Obafemi Awolowo (Muri Marun)//A MOTHER cutting her BELOVED DAUGHTER with blade//
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by CocoLoca(f): 3:05pm On May 02, 2013
This is ridiculous! I'm appalled by this woman, haba! Didn't she carry this child in her womb for 9-months, or am i missing something?! angry angry
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 02, 2013
See what poverty can inflict on people,and a again how can a mother cut her own child with blade just because of hundred naira?.I guessed she's a frustrated woman shaa,if not she wouldn't have tried such and I pity the child too.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by stpat1(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2013
Wicked world. Heartless mother.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by JisolaMar(f): 3:09pm On May 02, 2013
Pure wickedness @ its height!
This goddam woman shld be arrested.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by philusaau(f): 3:09pm On May 02, 2013
I no sure say na d woman pekin
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Adex097: 3:10pm On May 02, 2013
And the retardedd mother named her daughter PRECIOUS. angry . *smh*

1 Like

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 02, 2013
Mother indeed ...

May you find peace little one
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On May 02, 2013
Poverty but then, now will cost more than 100 Naira to repair the damage . . . embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Costa2000(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2013
Just because of N100,this is pure wickedness.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 02, 2013
Silly mother. She should be taken to face the wrath of the law. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by kennyonthrone(m): 3:18pm On May 02, 2013
Tnk God ma mum aint a retardeen lyk her.....I luv u mum
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by kevoh(m): 3:19pm On May 02, 2013
Latestnignew: A heartless mother of two, Mrs Kudirat Abiola, was almost beaten to death by angry residents of Ono-Odan Street , Ijanikin, Lagos, for cutting her nine-year-old daughter, Precious, with a razor blade.

[/url]

The residents are equally guilty! what gave them the right to beat her up despite the offence or how does beating her prove to be the solution. So if the little girl pleaded for her mom the best they could do is beat her up. Now tell me which action is better : To get her arrested by handing her over to the Police or almost beat the woman to death?

2 Likes

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 02, 2013
It's quite unfortunate how some parents treat their future hopes
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 02, 2013
...But I though Kudirat Abiola was dead?

Or Has TB Joshua done his magic again?

3 Likes

Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by aniiii(f): 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
wow !!
the world is transcient and ephemeral yoo
very cruel
cry
I hope the girl is okay now
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by wellmax(m): 3:24pm On May 02, 2013
My thought here is not the woman's wickedness, but the level of poverty prevalent in our country Nigeria. SMH
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2013
GOOD MOTHER
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 02, 2013
jackbauerspower: ...But I though Kudirat Abiola was dead?

Or Has TB Joshua done his magic again?

Quit smoking cow dung. U're getting mad already
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 02, 2013
Kayusfity: GOOD MOTHER
Why?It is certain you have razor cut on your face and it is still haunting your childhood.
Re: Mother Slashes Daughter With Blade For Wasting N100 by theripper3: 3:34pm On May 02, 2013
This kind Mama no worth am at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Government Workers Rape 13-year-old In Abuja / Police Arrest 24-year-old Nigerien For Stealing Cables / Man Skinned Girlfriend And Flushed Her Intestines Down The Toilet In Mexico(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.