Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way. (867 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way. by helenajah: 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2015
The woman, only known as 'Lisa', paid hundreds of pounds to place the giant 19ft x 10ft digital message alongside Sheffield's busiest road to ensure 'Paul' and thousands of other motorists - couldn't miss it. The billboard read: "To my cheating husband Paul". "You deserve each other. When you get home I won't be there." "Enjoy your drive to work! Lisa" MORE >> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/09/lol-see-what-wife-did-to-her-cheating.html

Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way. by sinaj(f): 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
La lick la dick undecided

Um... la click

1 Like

Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way. by GboyegaD(m): 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2015
How does this make it a big way? Was their marriage not registered? She should go through the legal way jor.
Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way. by pretydiva(f): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2015
The woman get class cheesy
Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way. by Laitesmart(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
Photoshopped? Really? Where is the pix of the man reading this bill board

(1) (Reply)

China's Kim Kardashian In $20million Wedding / Susan Peters And Hubby Jet Out For Their Honeymoon(photo) / Wizkid Blast Linda Ikeji For Posting Fake Story About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.