Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... (1603 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "My Husband Was A Cheat And I Was His Punching Bag" / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... by elitehowcom: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2015
The woman, only known as 'Lisa', paid hundreds of pounds to place the giant 19ft x 10ft digital message alongside Sheffield's busiest road to ensure 'Paul' and thousands of other motorists - couldn't miss it. The billboard read: "To my cheating husband Paul". "You deserve each other. When you get home I won't be there." "Enjoy your drive to work! Lisa" ------> www.pogster.com

Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... by adedayourt(m): 6:00pm On Sep 23, 2015
grin
Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... by wachakuta(m): 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2015
Womaaaaaan!
Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... by vivypretty(f): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2015
big way indeed.hope she is happy
Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
Please, what's CHEATING....?

what about those who got married to 18 women those days, Yet earned MUCH RESPECT and CHIEFTAINCY TITLE for such....?

What do we call that..?
And which do you prefer...?
Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... by corneremperor: 7:24pm On Sep 23, 2015
Photoshop of life!
Re: Wife Who Discovered That Husband Was Cheating On Her Dumps Him In A Big Way... by nuelzy: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
am hungry

(1) (Reply)

SEE The Sad Reason Africa Will Remain Backward [photos] / Pic: Oritsefemi Playing With Dalmatian Dog / Terry-g Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.