Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55711 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2013
Have skimmed through and all i see are insults

Not good

I have been to ZA and it is a beautiful country just like naija also
They both have common issues of social inequality though the advantage is that the whites developed the country wella before they handed over

Sweetcheeks its really poignant to note that if you hate nigeria this much, you are in a relationship with one..
I met nice people and i met some nasty people but that does not mean i say ZA is terrible

My own is that all this argument, does it stop tony Anenih or Cyril Ramaphosa from stealing the commonwealth
How does it bring money into our pockets
Our leaders are stealing us blind (this applies to Nigeria, ZA, Ghana, Zimbabwe)

PS.. I met a very nasty ZIM lady but I wont assume all ZIMs are nasty yet

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:39am On May 03, 2013
CFCfan: FACT: Mandela, Chinua Achebe et al are genuine African icons
True also Sizwe Bansi, Thabo Mbeki, Kwame Nkrumah, De Klerk, Jerry Rawlings, Zik, Awo, Sardauna, Soyinka

People that stood for something

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 7:40am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Haters will always hate. God bless Ghana, God bless South Africa grin just leave the haters to hate undecided
Hahahaha... God has already blessed Ghana and Southafrica with malnourished pygmies ugly lazy men. God also blessed Ghana and Southafrica with ugly cheap whores who are busy making series of babies from different men. In Ghana and Southafrica ,90% of the population are primitive bastard children of bastards. Ghana is a country where 85% of the girls make series of babies from different men. While in Southafrica, 98% of their girls are Hiv/Aids positive because of their fathers and brothes raped them at the age of 5. While our sorry a.s.s Ghanaian brothers are busy making plenty babies with different women and blaming Nigerians for their problems. Smart Nigerians are busy owning everything in Ghana, from banks, shopping mails, cinemas, 5 stars hotels, boutiques, shops, petrol stations, oil companies, airline, construction companies. Nigeria Company Glo network sponsors Ghana Black Stars and Ghana Premier League.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:40am On May 03, 2013
shymexx:

How come? Nigeria's diplomats in SA are GEJ and Nigeria's face in that country...

That's the problem with Nigeria - we've no foreign policy, and all these clowns running the country in the name of "technocrats" only care about what to loot...

If they could attack a Nigerian diplomat, then our high commission in that country is game as well...

It may not have been an attack on the diplomat per se.. but a random attack on a person departing the airport
However it should be investigated properly either ways
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by jaybee488(m): 7:43am On May 03, 2013
That's sick...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:45am On May 03, 2013
You know the funniest thing

I was speaking to some ZA ladies and when i showed them the embezzlement going on by the black upper middle and wealthy she felt sad

She had been ingrained to think the whites were the problem but now there is a rising black class who have become the new oppressors

Same with nigeria.. the new breed theieves, embezzlers and vampires who keep on sucking our blood and never die

We have more in common than you think

African Youths... Rise and Speak against your leaders who do not want anything good for you and keep you in penury so as to make themselves continually relevant

if the sky is truly big as you think it is, you will not begrudge the sparrows and dove
Do you see eagles and doves fighting for space

It was until the Big Recession in Europe that you saw some bias towards immigration
A prosperous economy needs people to come in and make it bigger.. case in point, US and Canada, Australia
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by bigt2(m): 7:47am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Nigerians always dishing what they cannot take? What if someone insults Chinibu? Respect others respect 101
this got u hard i c....... And besides, its not Chinuibu, its Chinua Achebe tongue i wont correct u of misspelling our names again cos ive never for once misspelt mandela cool
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apartheid_in_South_Africa
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:57am On May 03, 2013
CFCfan: The truth is that both Nigerians and South Africans hustle in good measure.

Infact, they refuse to be broke.
that's why they're both arrogant..
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Shym, read my first comment before we were told we deserved apartheid and our parents were shot as game. You do go there I lost family members in that crap. Fire with fire!

all4naija: Who cares?!

That is a senseless comment from you
Has your bigotry or situation in life so twisted your humanity that you dont care about anything even loss of life even if it is ZA

@sweetcheeks i dont know you but sorry for your loss
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2013
carr96:

heard in S.A women also rap.e men grin

Now thats what im talking about!

Seriously I think you should step out of the shores of this country and see things for yourself
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Goodysydney: 7:59am On May 03, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Yeah girl, thats it right there. Ghana is our model country in Africa. Decent hard working. Gorgeous too! Dont bleach!
I pity that ugly cheap lovepeddler that gave birth to a senseless confuse cheap LovePeddler like u. Ghanaians are good and Nigerians are bad, yet ur still dating a bad Nigerian. Why not date a Ghanaian and see whether hungry will not finish u. Mumu, ur a cheap lovepeddler that don't know what is good for her.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2013
shymexx:

At least Steven Biko educated more than two generations of the black world with his "black consciousness" ideology..

"Black Consciousness is in essence the realization by the black man of the need to rally together with his brothers around the cause of their operation - the blackness of their skin - and to operate as a group in order to rid themselves of the shackles that bind them to perpetual servitude." - Steve Biko

This man gave his life(he was brutally murdered) and promising medical career for the liberation of black South Africans... My life changed the day I read about him... I literally shed a tear!! That was a great man and arguably one of the most intelligent guy to ever come out of the continent of Africa!!

Nelson Mandela on the other hand compromised!!

Ahh,, He was a great one
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 03, 2013
Goodysydney: Hahahaha... God has already blessed Ghana and South africa with malnourished pygmies ugly lazy men. God also blessed Ghana and Southafrica with ugly cheap whores who are busy making series of babies from different men. In Ghana and Southafrica ,90% of the population are primitive bastard children of bastards. Ghana is a country where 85% of the girls make series of babies from different men. While in Southafrica, 98% of their girls are Hiv/Aids positive because of their fathers and brothes raped them at the age of 5. While our sorry a.s.s Ghanaian brothers are busy making plenty babies with different women and blaming Nigerians for their problems. Smart Nigerians are busy owning everything in Ghana, from banks, shopping mails, cinemas, 5 stars hotels, boutiques, shops, petrol stations, oil companies, airline, construction companies. Nigeria Company Glo network sponsors Ghana Black Stars and Ghana Premier League.
I can spot Cusubaba a mile away. How have you been darling? How is your "sister" and your "Ewe" gf lol. I see that after i finished you on the other thread you have resulted to using your other monikers. Anyways i thought it was just Ghanaians and Yorubas that you loved to talk shit about now you have also included South Africans? Why are you so full of hate? I'm still laughing at your stupidity wink

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:03am On May 03, 2013
biolabee:

It may not have been an attack on the diplomat per se.. but a random attack on a person departing the airport
However it should be investigated properly either ways

Can'tbe random. Diplomats have diplomatic licence plates on their cars, at least that is enough to identify him.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by ocelot2006(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2013
redsun: So are nigerians so notorious in south africa for south africans to talk about them like that?Like scum bags that rob for living in suppose developed world that is not their home land.

What could have given them the audacity to refer to nigerians like that?

Some unscrupulous Nigerians in SA engage in drug trafficking, and they must be punished. But violent crimes like armed robbery, murder, rape are perpertrated solely by south Africans

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Truckpusher(m): 8:11am On May 03, 2013
mekula:

Can'tbe random. Diplomats have diplomatic licence plates on their cars, at least that is enough to identify him.
What if the robbers don't know what a diplomatic licence plate number looks like?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 03, 2013
Where are the cheecks sisterhood, y'all can talk crap while they are not around, when they get here shyt will hit the fan big time. Lmao! grin grin cheesy wink
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:14am On May 03, 2013
biolabee: You know the funniest thing

I was speaking to some ZA ladies and when i showed them the embezzlement going on by the black upper middle and wealthy she felt sad

She had been ingrained to think the whites were the problem but now there is a rising black class who have become the new oppressors

Same with nigeria.. the new breed theieves, embezzlers and vampires who keep on sucking our blood and never die

We have more in common than you think

African Youths... Rise and Speak against your leaders who do not want anything good for you and keep you in penury so as to make themselves continually relevant

if the sky is truly big as you think it is, you will not begrudge the sparrows and dove
Do you see eagles and doves fighting for space

It was until the Big Recession in Europe that you saw some bias towards immigration
A prosperous economy needs people to come in and make it bigger.. case in point, US and Canada, Australia

I keep telling folks here, if it goes beyond poking fun at each other and enters the realm of beef, it becomes a problem. We all (Africans) have similar problems plaguing us so lets us stop trying to act like some of us are better off than the rest. Sweetcheecks and her SA comrades are always eager for a fight even when the situation doesnt warrant one. Too sad! They see any news about SA as an attack on their nation. Now that is not the attitude of people who are supposedly enlightened as they claim. It just shows a very high level of psychological insecurity.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:19am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I can spot Cusubaba a mile away. How have you been darling? How is your "sister" and your "Ewe" gf lol. I see that after i finished you on the other thread you have resulted to using your other monikers. Anyways i thought it was just Ghanaians and Yorubas that you loved to talk shit about now you have also included South Africans? Why are you so full of hate? I'm still laughing at your stupidity wink

Resorted. By the way why must Ghana and Cameroon always join SA in deriding their primary benefactor? This sibling rivalry is becoming caustic. Y'all need to look inwards and stop trying to blame your father(Nigeria) for all your woes.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 8:21am On May 03, 2013
carr96: iv got no idea why most people take stuff like this too personal grin
Whenever I see topics like dis, I jump right into it cos ITS FUN grin
Personally iv got nothing against any country.....

People take it serious when somoene makes sweeping generalisations that are hurtful and extrapolates that to a whole country

How do you feel when someone calls you a war lord when you lost family to the biafra war

This is a forum to encourage discussion not spread more hate

I see that way too much daily

If this was a joke to you maybe you should not have stepped in

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:24am On May 03, 2013
mekula:

Resorted. By the way why must Ghana and Cameroon always join SA in deriding their primary benefactor? This sibling rivalry is becoming caustic. Y'all need to look inwards and stop trying to blame your father(Nigeria) for all your woes.
My bad thanks prince charles smileyJust look at what rubbish you have written, who is blaming Nigeria for all their woes? When have i said that? When you talk poo best blv am going to respond to that poo. Benefactor my ass.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:28am On May 03, 2013
BluIvy: Where are the cheecks sisterhood, y'all can talk crap while they are not around, when they get here shyt will hit the fan big time. Lmao! grin grin cheesy wink

U are late to class and announcing it. Oya wey ya nyansh make I flog u.
Truckpusher: What if the robbers don't know what a diplomatic licence plate number looks like?

Like seriously? Come on! I hope you aint high! cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 8:30am On May 03, 2013
mekula:

Maybe maybe not
He may have been goinf in a private capacity

Moreover how many people know anything about diplomatic plates
mekula:

I keep telling folks here, if it goes beyond poking fun at each other and enters the realm of beef, it becomes a problem. We all (Africans) have similar problems plaguing us so lets us stop trying to act like some of us are better off than the rest. Sweetcheecks and her SA comrades are always eager for a fight even when the situation doesnt warrant one. Too sad! They see any news about SA as an attack on their nation. Now that is not the attitude of people who are supposedly enlightened as they claim. It just shows a very high level of psychological insecurity.
I don't agree
Agression breeds more aggression
They are reacting to a perceived threat, then we do and they do and the thing gets messy

The truth is that there are professionals from both countries working and living well in both countries

There are inter marriages among both countries

Frankly I don't see why the beef is so high

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:33am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
My bad thanks prince charles smileyJust look at what rubbish you have written, who is blaming Nigeria for all their woes? When have i said that? When you talk poo best blv am going to respond to that poo. Benefactor my ass.

LISTEN! I SHALL ONLY SAY ZIS ONCE! ZE GESTAPO IS PRESSING HIS IGNORE BUTTON.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Truckpusher(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2013
mekula:

You don't need to be high to know that robbers sometimes do rob at random and they don't go abt asking for IDs....btw,when last did you take your med? tongue

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:39am On May 03, 2013
mekula:

U are late to class and announcing it. Oya wey ya nyansh make I flog u.

Nigga pleezz domt even start with me. undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:40am On May 03, 2013
mekula:

LISTEN! I SHALL ONLY SAY ZIS ONCE! ZE GESTAPO IS PRESSING HIS IGNORE BUTTON.
*Yawns* so lame undecided

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:43am On May 03, 2013
Long life Africa.

Ps: Mandela is no hero, he can go to hell for all I care
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by solomon111(m): 8:52am On May 03, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Dnt hate babe tongue are u also in Ghana?
you are not a very wise human being,are you?
You are dragging ghana into a fight that does not concern them.
I hope you are ready.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:54am On May 03, 2013
solomon111: you are not a very wise human being,are you?
You are dragging ghana into a fight that does not concern them.
I hope you are ready.
A fight lol whatever rocks your boat sir cool

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:57am On May 03, 2013
kgr28: your country is worse, you just killed 180+ people and burnt their houses!! How many times have you killed foreign workers!?
Is that what the foreign media has fed you with? I know you are referring to Barga crisis, that figure was exaggerated Mr shallow mind! I have no pity for them except those innocent who died in the crisis but for those terrorists and their supporters who knew them but refused to report them to the security instead, decided to harbour them in their community, I have no pity for them at all. He who kills by the sword will die by the sword. Let JTF kill all the terrorists there and their supporters.
As for your country, it's worse and so socks! tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:58am On May 03, 2013
@ sweet cheeks.

you are angry and bitter not because you hate Nigerians?.. no you don't, you just hate what they have become, you hate what your man has to go through because he is a Nigerian, I cant even start to understand the psychological trauma of dating a Nigerian while hearing all those stories of how they flee after getting a green card, or how they can turn around and take away all your money and flee to Nigeria? my sister I feel your pain.

yes I am a Nigerian, yes my people are by have a very bad record home and abroad, yes we usually like to be the center of attention, yes commit all sorts of crimes, yes your second class citizens are better off than us here true, but
I can personally tell you for every 5 bad Nigerians you find there are 10 good ones. remember bad news has done two laps around the globe before good news can get her sneakers on? grin
I am sure you joined nairaland not to get involved in hate banter but to find whatever good there is in Nigerians, in your man's people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (52) (Reply)

Photo: Igbo Girl Turn Hausa Because Of Yusuf Buhari / Photos Of Obasanjo Gyrating With Members Of Kegite Club Of Nigeria / Bede Chukwuekezie Brutalized By Governor Ugwuanyi's Police In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.