Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,368 members, 7,861,014 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55698 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 04, 2013
So Ms. *Semuhle*Baby*, we're dying to know the secret behind your pretty face and overly sexy body... Can you give us a little bio-data about the Queen of Cape Town? wink
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
grin
How've u been dear?
Rotflmao am great thanks n u?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:

Erm, not really. I'm just being friendly.

Lmao... Friendly till the lights go off and we all start hearing all kinds of sound, no? grin

You're slick, ain't ya?

Slick Rick - la di da di... Hehehehehe
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 04, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Rotflmao am great thanks n u?
I've been good. School ends in 2 weeks time, and graduation will also hold in a fortnight from today.
Were u affected by the Boston bombings?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao... Friendly till the lights go off and we all start hearing all kinds of sound, no? grin

You're slick, ain't ya?

Slick Rick - children's story... Hehehehehe
grin grin grin

I enjoy 24/7 electricity here.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 04, 2013
kgr28: Hehehehehe Semuhle and Shymexx whats going on, you flirting??
Lol.. I think there is a romance section in this forum. Two of them can take the steam off that section.

Thank you. I am not hating at all. cool cool cool cool
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx: So Ms. *Semuhle*Baby*, we're dying to know the secret behind your pretty face and overly sexy body... Can you give us a little bio-data about the Queen of Cape Town? wink
now you are hitting on her, man come on!!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Inik(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2013
*semuhle*baby* has the complexion of a coloured South african
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 9:53pm On May 04, 2013
all4naija: Lol.. I think there is a romance section in this forum. Two of them can take the steam off that section.

Thank you. I am not hating at all. cool cool cool cool
for once I can agree with you!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
I've been good. School ends in 2 weeks time, and graduation will also hold in a fortnight from today.
Were u affected by the Boston bombings?
Aww thats great hun.COngratulations.No i was not affected by the bombings, just been extremely busy dear. Will be coming to Cali for a wedding but i see you have gone on to greener pastures lol.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
grin grin grin

I enjoy 24/7 electricity here.

You can always switch it off when it's time for the silent D in django to get busy... grin

CFCfan is slick!! I rate that, bruddah..

Still learning from you, though - I wanna be like you when I grow up... tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2013
queen_of_sheba: Aww thats great hun.COngratulations.No i was not affected by the bombings, just been extremely busy dear. Will be coming to Cali for a wedding but i see you have gone on to greener pastures lol.

Which greener pastures?

BTW, has ur email been fixed?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 04, 2013
kgr28: now you are hitting on her, man come on!!!

How am I hitting on her when I'm asking her a general question all the shy guys on the thread wanna know?

I'm just help you lot out here, bruddah.. grin
shymexx:

You can always switch it off when it's time for the silent D in django to get busy... grin

CFCfan is slick!! I rate that, bruddah..

Still learning from you, though - I wanna be like you when I grow up... tongue
LWKMD grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
LWKMD grin

Your e-nwunye is here...

Do ya thang, bruddah..
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx:

Your e-nwunye is here...

Do ya thang, bruddah..
Noted!

Some NLander called 'aniii' asked if I wanted a h... job from her shocked (My queen, no vex o kiss)
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by kgr28(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx:

How am I hitting on her when I'm asking her a general question all the shy guys on the thread wanna know?

I'm just help you lot out here, bruddah.. grin
you helping me?? You in London, am in SA, cape town not far from where I live, and WOMEN like her are all over in SA.. Just admit you LIKE her. You can tell her but do it in the romance section, not here. We are not interested.

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 10:05pm On May 04, 2013
Deleted
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
Noted!

Some NLander called 'aniii' asked if I wanted a h... job from her shocked (My queen, no vex o kiss)

Bro., don't feed the trolls and the psychotic nutters on this forum..

You need to run as fast as you can... grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 04, 2013
Queen luv, long time. Am going to nominate you for miss nairaland.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 04, 2013
kgr28: you helping me?? You in London, am in SA, cape town not far from where I live, and WOMEN like her are all over in SA.. Just admit you LIKE her. You can tell her but do it in the romance section, not here. We are not interested.

Yo, she's pretty no doubt... But do you honestly think I wanna start running around cyberspace for someone in Cape Town that I may never see/meet?

She seems nice - we can chat and flirt around, though...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 04, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Queen luv, long time. Am going to nominate you for miss nairaland.
SECONDED!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by HARDDON: 10:12pm On May 04, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
sure thing bruv, will even top it up with breakfast to start ur day off :-p

What more can a brada ask ƒoя ?

But ehmmm, wouldn't that ß over feeding?

With you åll arround, fud should taste less swit i suppose
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 04, 2013
@ Shymexx: According to the Daily Mail, Mourinho will be the new CFC manager on July 1. The paper calls the deal, "a done deal". Mourinho will reportedly earn 10 million GBP ($18 million)/year; while CFC will pay the release fee of 12 million pounds to Madrid, for his services.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 04, 2013
This nyggah chased that chic away..

you're a killjoy, bro bro... undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan: @ Shymexx: According to the Daily Mail, Mourinho will be the new CFC manager on July 1. The paper calls the deal, "a done deal". Mourinho will reportedly earn 10 million GBP ($18 million)/year; while CFC will pay the release fee of 12 million pounds to Madrid, for his services.

Time to party, bruv!!!

I can't wait for his press conference - Chelsea is back, yo!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 04, 2013
*Everyone, there will be a "Miss/Mr nairaland" contest in June.
Only those who registered on NL before May 1 are eligible to contest.
Contact Sexkillz, and Ogugua88 for more details.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 04, 2013
shymexx:

Time to party, bruv!!!

I can't wait for his press conference - Chelsea is back, yo!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
That press conference is gonna be epic! Man United and Man City are in trouble! grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Zoola91(m): 10:28pm On May 04, 2013
This south African armed robber are amateurs........ordinary clean job de no fit do.
Only to carry last in everything............ Last to get common INDEPENDENT.
na wa oooo undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 04, 2013
CFCfan:
That press conference is gonna be epic! Man United and Man City are in trouble! grin

We gatts the juice!!

Time to get back to the top of the league!!

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 04, 2013
Where all the SA(ns) at? undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 12:06am On May 05, 2013
CFCfan: @ Shymexx: According to the Daily Mail, Mourinho will be the new CFC manager on July 1. The paper calls the deal, "a done deal". Mourinho will reportedly earn 10 million GBP ($18 million)/year; while CFC will pay the release fee of 12 million pounds to Madrid, for his services.

If this is true,, i am happy the EPL has become the HE-PL with one old codger bullying everyone

Mou shd get the title back soon then he becomes hated and obnoxious again grin

Wengie has become a baba ijebu chasing money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (52) (Reply)

Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then / "I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.