Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,338 members, 7,867,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55723 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija: You are taking a side with this your statement. I don't hate South Africans, that is very obvious. It is very pronounced in my comments that I hate what they do to African immigrants in their society. The harm they mete to innocent Africans in their streets is unseen elsewhere. No other African nation can boast of reporting such harm at a magnitude.

If you thought I will stop talking about it you thought wrong, because another statement will lead to referring back to it. It is like a fresh wound. Not until your people change and let the wound heal itself my disagree with your people will linger in this forum and in other places.

I am not hating, I am for the good of everybody and the continent. And, things must be stated as they are.
You are talking as if everyday foreigners in particular Innocent Nigerians are attacked in the streets for nothing, which shows that you are absolutely clueless about South Africa and what is really happening here, even the "crime" on foreigners is miniscule to the crime that is happening to South African women and men everyday. Like i said there are hood-rats that may be xenophobic and do xenophobic attacks on foreigners(some are not as "innocent' as you love to put but still it is wrong either way) but the majority of South Africans do not go about attacking innocent foreigners. So you are judging a whole country by hood-rats yet you cry foul when others judge your whole country by hood-rats. Is that not hypocritical?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija

I saw all your posts in the foreign section as well...

Leave them alone... grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx: How can one differentiate between a xhosa and zulu?
Apart from language i don't think foreigners can tell the difference but we in South Africa can tell the difference between the various tribes most of the time.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
This shows how ignorant you are in your thinking, so i guess since Hausa/fulani are the largest tribe in Nigeria hence Hausa/fulani in Sa are doing drugs and 419, then it represents that the vast majority of Huasa/fulani are bad. Can you not see what a faulty analogy this is. Come on now was expecting better from you.
Please, stop alluding to something else. This is not even about the crime committed this is about people and the society as a whole. Yes, Hausa can be used to represent Nigeria to a very large extent. The Boko Haram is being blamed on all of us. That is a clear fact we can not disassociate our people from. You are beginning to get angry over simple reasoning.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Apart from language i don't think foreigners can tell the difference but we in South Africa can tell the difference between the various tribes most of the time.

Hmmm... Interesting..

Err... I heard the xhosa's are the ones with the massive booty - how true is that?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija: Please, stop alluding to something else. This is not even about the crime committed this is about people and the society as a whole. Yes, Hausa can be use to represent Nigeria to a very large extent. The Boko Haram is being blamed on all of us. That is a clear fact we can not disassociate our people from. You are beginning to get angry over simple reasoning.
How am i getting angry. Every second you are singing a different tune. If it is not about the crime then what exactly are you complaining about. You are really funny. There are hardly any hausa/fulani in Sa so it would be ridiculous to blame a group for something that they hardly do and we are aware that it is the muslim ethnic group which are the cause of boko haram, not every Nigerian.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... Interesting..

Err... I heard the xhosa's are the ones with the massive booty - how true is that?

Not true at all. Most SAn women from all tribes are blessed in that department.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
You are talking as if everyday foreigners in particular Innocent Nigerians are attacked in the streets for nothing, which shows that you are absolutely clueless about South Africa and what is really happening here, even the "crime" on foreigners is miniscule to the crime that is happening to South African women and men everyday. Like i said there are hood-rats that may be xenophobic and do xenophobic attacks on foreigners(some are not as "innocent' as you love to put but still it is wrong either way) but the majority of South Africans do not go about attacking innocent foreigners. So you are judging a whole country by hood-rats yet you cry foul when others judge your whole country by hood-rats. Is that not hypocritical?
If that is the way you read meanings to my comments it is very acceptable as long as you can come to term with what is going wrong in your society about Nigerians. It is getting out of hand. After we have repeatedly be hearing of your indiscriminate focus on Nigerians in your society and why would one be angry over such thing is very much a question that demand an answer. Maybe it is because they a bragging South Africans and every one must agree with their term.

Now, I would remind you of the topic and how outrageous it is to see such thing coming from those who called us brothers and sister by words of mouth and act as villains by their actions.

I don't need to be told about who are responsible for these act of evils(hood-rats or whatever) on Nigerians and African immigrants all I want is for them to stop.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 05, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Not true at all. Most SAn women from all tribes are blessed in that department.

Hmmmm... That's interesting - perhaps, I need a holiday in SA asap... grin

Are you blessed as well?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 05, 2013
Lol the xhosas and the zulus have some sort of beef going on you can almost say like the igbo vs yoruba thing. The xhosas are the most rude and aggressive and uncivilised of all the tribes in Sa. The women love to fight etc and yes they do have big assess but i find that the zulus even though they can also be something else are better mannered than the xhosa ppl.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 05, 2013
What about the dembele people or whatever they're called? - and the khoisans lol..
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
How am i getting angry. Every second you are singing a different tune. If it is not about the crime then what exactly are you complaining about. You are really funny. There are hardly any hausa/fulani in Sa so it would be ridiculous to blame a group for something that they hardly do and we are aware that it is the muslim ethnic group which are the cause of boko haram, not every Nigerian.
It is about your people and their attitude toward foreigners. They most stop the animosity. Crime is just the tip-of-the-iceberg.
shymexx:

Hmmmm... That's interesting - perhaps, I need a holiday in SA asap... grin

Are you blessed as well?

Of course I am smiley
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 05, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Of course I am smiley

Hehehehehe... I like your confidence - any pic to prove that? tongue
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija: If that is the way you read meanings to my comments it is very acceptable as long as you can come to term with what is going wrong in your society about Nigerians. It is getting out of hand. After we have repeatedly be hearing of your indiscriminate focus on Nigerians in your society and why would one be angry over such thing is very much a question that demand an answer. Maybe it is because they a bragging South Africans and every one must agree with their term.

Now, I would remind you of the topic and how outrageous it is to see such thing coming from those who called us brothers and sister by words of mouth and act as villains by their actions.

I don't need to be told about who are responsible for these act of evils(hood-rats or whatever) on Nigerians and African immigrants all I want is for them to stop.
Unfortunately i cannot control crime so maybe you should come to SA and tell these ppl to stop smiley
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 9:59pm On May 05, 2013
Sorry folks, I mean no harm but I am quite curious as to which tribe in South Africa that uses the clicking sound as a means of communication.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 05, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Lol the xhosas and the zulus have some sort of beef going on you can almost say like the igbo vs yoruba thing. The xhosas are the most rude and aggressive and uncivilised of all the tribes in Sa. The women love to fight etc and yes they do have big assess but i find that the zulus even though they can also be something else are better mannered than the xhosa ppl.
Here we go. Mannered or not they are all SAs. I can say Zulus are South Africans and it doesn't make any difference if others like Xhosa exist. It just prove they are more noticeable in that society.

Now I know there is even some disagreement between the people as to this your very comment.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 05, 2013
druid06: Sorry folks, I mean no harm but I am quite curious as to which tribe in South Africa that uses the clicking sound as a means of communication.
lmfao bru its the xhosas
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Unfortunately i cannot control crime so maybe you should come to SA and tell these ppl to stop smiley
Lol... what an excuse! It is like saying let us fold our arms and watch while the crimes find solutions to themselves. cool cool cool

But, I disagree with this your comment.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 05, 2013
Neena, what's gud?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija: Lol... what an excuse! It is like saying let us fold our hands and watch while the crimes find solutions to themselves. cool cool cool

But, I disagree with this your comment.
Like i have said a million times but it seems you do not hear me. Crime is unfortunately a big problem in SA. Do you not think that we want crime to stop or at least improve, unfortunately it is not and until then we are all suffering in the same boat and there is nothing i can do about the hood-rats but hope that the police will be competent enough to get them off the streets and at least find those who are responsible
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by druid06(m): 10:06pm On May 05, 2013
Sexily Endowed: lmfao bru its the xhosas

Haha! Totally hilarious. I can just imagine me being a foreigner in South Africa for the first time then a dude walks by and goes kakikoka click click kakaroooooo!.. I would go ballistic on that dude men!!

LOL

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

Hehehehehe... I like your confidence - any pic to prove that? tongue

Nah...
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija: It is about your people and their attitude toward foreigners. They most stop the animosity. Crime is just the tip-of-the-iceberg.
Crime is the problem because if it was just animosity then i doubt the would be a problem because you guys have animosity towards other nations as well such as South Africans and even Ghanaians.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 05, 2013
druid06:

Haha! Totally hilarious. I can just imagine me being a foreigner in South Africa for the first time then a dude walks by and goes kakikoka click click kakaroooooo!.. I would go ballistic on that dude men!!

LOL
lwkmd, you get used to it though but it can get fkin annoying because they are so damn loud and that clicking ish in your ear when you just want peace and quite is just so irritating .

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Like i have said a million times but it seems you do not hear me. Crime is unfortunately a big problem in SA. Do you not think that we want crime to stop or at least improve, unfortunately it is not and until then we are all suffering in the same boat and there is nothing i can do about the hood-rats but hope that the police will be competent enough to get them off the streets and at least find those who are responsible
It is a big lie that I must disagree with. You government is even the first to label Nigerians in this form of animosity. Right from the airport to the very streets of your cities Nigerians are looked down on in that society. We have seen where a Nigerian senator was mistreated at the airport for Yellow health Card. The hood-rats you keep blaming for all these are just the easy part of the problems that can be solved with some policing. Not until there is changes at the top the hood-rats case is just elementary to this topic.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Crime is the problem because if it was just animosity then i doubt the would be a problem because you guys have animosity towards other nations as well such as South Africans and even Ghanaians.

I think it's competition not animosity..
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 05, 2013
all4naija: It is a big lie that I must disagree with. You government is even the first to label Nigerians in this form of animosity. Right from the airport to the very streets of your cities Nigerians are looked down on in that society. We have seen where a Nigerian senator was mistreated at the airport for Yellow health Card. The hood-rats you keep blaming for all these are just the easy part of the problems that can be solved with some policing. Not until there is changes at the top the hood-rats case is just elementary to this topic.
Ok i hear you, that's why i said that your government needs to get involved too.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 05, 2013
shymexx:

I think it's competition not animosity..
There is a big difference between competition and animosity, how is calling someone hiv/aids molestor or a charcoal dwarf competition lol?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
There is a level to that. When it gets out of hands it becomes harmful. That we have seen in that society. It starts by calling Nigerians names, from drug dealers to pimps. Then it gets to the point of harming any Nigerians on the streets. There is need for soul-searching to find solution to the hate in your people about Nigerians in that society.

Those are hate crimes, they fall into animosity, my friend.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
There is a big difference between competition and animosity, how is calling someone hiv/aids molestor or a charcoal dwarf competition lol?

That's banter - SA(ns) and Ghanaians say worse thing about naija people as well...

You lot need to laugh it off..
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 05, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
Ok i hear you, that's why i said that your government needs to get involved too.
Lol... You are very funny. My government can only do its best and that has been done to some extent.If to server relation with your country you mean, that would be the last thing because it is what South Africans are looking for.

It is left for your country to find solution because the crimes are happening in your society. Doing it right takes policing the criminals and let the innocent lead their way of innocent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (52) (Reply)

Tinubu Leaves For UK To Visit Late Son's Family / Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months / Rotimi Amaechi Caught On Camera Sleeping At His 52nd Birthday Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.