Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55355 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 09, 2013
zetdee:

It might not be new to you but clearly to sum it is, it will add to the discussion more than you have. I'm very happy to here you will never, but many good Nigerians will and are visiting.
That I would say is like speculating. If you know what good Nigerians are capable of you wouldn't conclude so soon to what you perceived as your thought for others. Indeed, I am a little bit perturbed by that statement I highlighted in your comment.

Thank you.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:54pm On May 09, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2013
Please let's discuss

ZAns in the house what do you think about the article

As for me I must chop my izimbambo (lamb chops + spinach) when next I go tthe butcher in the square

#chopping life
#no worries

Heaven's got a plan for you
Don't you worry child
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 09, 2013
Lol can i have ... I no no ZAn food no more
biolabee: Please let's discuss

As for me I must chop my izimbambo (lamb chops + spinach) when next I go tthe butcher in the square

#chopping life
#no worries

Don't you worry child
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by andrewza: 8:05pm On May 09, 2013
How did this thread hit 47 pages?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 8:17pm On May 09, 2013
nadia_SA: Lol can i have ... I no no ZAn food no more

how are u and how is the family
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

how are u and how is the family
im algud thanks nd my fam great no complaints nd there

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 8:23pm On May 09, 2013
nadia_SA: im algud thanks nd my fam great no complaints nd there

excellent and how are your anteN classes coming up

What did y mean by this ..

nadia_SA: ... I no no ZAn food no more
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 09, 2013
Where are the Zulus in da house?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 09, 2013
Iv bin having alot of naija food so can hardly remember de taste of south african food
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by khukhi(f): 8:53pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee: Please let's discuss

#chopping life
#no worries

Don't you worry child

@ the article- he's got the race issue on point, we are very suttle about it, we do tolerate each other grand sharp.

Peeps who are supposed to be visitors in a foreign country should quit being famous for all the wrong reasons,that's just scandalous.

I hope I won't someday hear that y'll are doing something illegal there as well ne LOL!
Fact is,
People remember the bad things that people more than anything else .
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 8:54pm On May 09, 2013
nadia_SA: Iv bin having alot of naija food so can hardly remember de taste of south african food

Lucky you
I need me some pap meself
cheesy

Nice one khukhi
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 09, 2013
all4naija: That I would say is like speculating. If you know what good Nigerians are capable of you wouldn't conclude so soon to what you perceived as your thought for others. Indeed, I am a little bit perturbed by that statement I highlighted in your comment.

Thank you.

I have no clue what you on about, the part in bold was me stating a fact that over 73000 Nigerian tourist came to SA last year and more will be coming this year.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 09, 2013
zetdee:

I have no clue what you on about, the part in bold was me stating a fact that over 73000 Nigerian tourist came to SA last year and more will be coming this year.
let them come o lol
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

Lucky you
I need me some pap meself
cheesy

Nice one khukhi
you seem to know alot about Sa. Have you stayed there before?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 9:26pm On May 09, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
you seem to know alot about Sa. Have you stayed there before?

Came for AFCON, Stayed in Sandton for 1 week.. plan to come back later in December if i can swing it
Beauty of a country

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 09, 2013
biolabee:

Came for AFCON, Stayed in Sandton for 1 week.. plan to come back later in December if i can swing it
Beauty of a country
ok thats nice. You definitely should :-)
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
ok thats nice. You definitely should :-)

Yep.. hence C - town is my next target
My friends came for the Jazz fest 2 months ago
Could not swing it.. but they said they had too much fun

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:40am On May 10, 2013
zetdee:

Okay. It means more good Nigerians will be put in harm's way! Thank you for this your comment. It speaks a lot about your plan to let South Africans unleash attacks on innocent Nigerians,
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by bornosheikh: 3:48am On May 10, 2013
How did this thread hit 47 pages?

Bros, no vex...I wish I go receive 1 dollar for every post. Walahi!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2013
all4naija: Okay. It means more good Nigerians will be put in harm's way! Thank you for this your comment. It speaks a lot about your plan to let South Africans unleash attacks on innocent Nigerians,

You truly are a persistent and I give you marks
As long as you have no ulterior motive anywhere in the world and you obey common sense rules you will have no problem any where

The Krueger national park is a nice place which i will defo visit when i go next
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:55am On May 10, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2013
ooseven:

If indeed you are Nigerian, then I suspect u are the type to change nationality in a second.

You pretend to be about peace, but yet won't let the all for Naija guy have his say and let it be.

All for Naija kindly give us updates on this matter, the criminals will be caught soon.

Dude, I never disturbed the dude and I don't need to pretend

don't take offense about my narrative on the visits.

All4naija is not a fan of ZA and he has been consistent on that and so are you

Why don't let us enjoy ourselves

Is it not a free nairaland again

PS are you in nigeria yourself or just a paper patriot posting from the west or even ZA

I wonder why he is particular on this purported diplomat issue but made fun of ZAn women who were clamouring for equal rights for their nigerian husbands

You are just mouth and no action

What have you done for your beloved country today
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 10, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 1:02pm On May 10, 2013
ooseven:

My mission statement on nairaland is to engage all hypocrites whenever i find them.

If you noticed from my post not one funk has been given to all the SA's posting except when directed at me. My only concern was the topic...then you came along on your white horse, desperate to get the attention of the beautiful South Africans by slagging off all for naija and making him look like ALL he was saying was BS. However, he single handedly fought his corner, even though some of his posts could have been better.

You on the other hand refused to give him the time of day, crowing and echoing all the sentiments expressed by his detractors, even though they also presented some very flawed arguments. To cap it off, all for naija has come here for one last rant. Everyone knew it was just a rant, but rather than being the bigger fellow and letting it be, you had to quote him and make unnecessary statements just to undermine him.

Now you want to single handedly turn the thread to a discussion thread even though you can PM the people you are yapping with about your travels with.

1. What have I done for my country today? I have written a report which places Nigeria on top of a list of candidates for the creation of a subsidiary for an international water company.

2. I have placed an order to buy stocks of Nigerian companies, supporting their business and increasing their liquidity in the process

3. I have logged on to Nairaland, giving seun my clicks and adding my voice to different topics that keep the website running and earns a fellow Nigerian money.

The question is what have you done for Nigeria, apart from supporting other nationals against your own countryman and trivializing news of the near death of your diplomat.

Woo.. Easy there boy
I did not come on no horse and am defo sendin no PMs to anyone here

There is history between all4naija and ZAns look for the other thread. And I'm no hypocrite but I have a little bit of experience and know that bigotry if unchecked can rage out of control

Tolerance in key in any situation

Dude calm down I have no beef with you except you want some ish then let's get it on cheesy

ZA has it's issues and the people there will tell you firsthand amd so does naija

I did not trivialise the near death of the diplomat but investigations take time
It took ten years to kill osama go figure

9/11 was done by arabs but are all arabs terrotists? Definitely not but the euphoria of scape - goating has led to a point that they were happy the boston bomberrs were not arab

Why? Because learned people like you sit on the sidelines
Actions of a few people who hate nigeria should not colour the whole country

I said it on this post that only a fo.ol will belieeve the naijas are fraudsters.
if that is not good for u, Mr Naija.. sorry oo
If that is hypocrisy to you then buzz off

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 10, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2013
^^^ Ok.. i get your point... allowing an out?

I am not a defender of the ZA people and i believe they can do that
I just wanted a bit of balance in the arguments and even those of their ZA lk who were deemed intolerant were not tolerated
However for the other guys who came out, you found out their anti ZA was due to perception gaps and no information
One of them even has a great ZA friend

I said it since, those of ZA who have bad opinion of us,its because they related with the worst of us.. simple
Read my posts and adjudge them in context

Ok ... Peace Brah

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 10, 2013

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 1:58pm On May 10, 2013
ooseven: Nice to know you finally get the drift.

If you also notice, I have not drawn myself into the squabble in anyway. Such arguments are usually for the misinformed, myopic or 'untraveled'.

Just remember, your country comes first.....always.

Peace!!

Nice one... Naija comes first for me too

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 10, 2013
emmanuel4758: s.a and ghana are jeleous of naija
emmanuel4758: s.a is just jelous of our wealth.
Lmao!! If you say so.
Question is, do you even believe it? grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 10, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
1 out of four Africans is Nigerian. We can run over any African country we want. Don't f.u.ck with us!
Lol. And many of you are still wondering why you're being shot at? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Jet Spotted At Stansted Airport in London (Photos, Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets President Tinubu In Paris (Picture) / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Is Looking Like Gollum, Behaving Like A Goblin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.