Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,405 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55278 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 11, 2013
[^^ I think he is right, it really baffles that you SA are condoning this...u even try to justify what happened, how heartless? sad because of few bad apples? Yet you claim your country is the best in Africa sad sad sad, I have watched from the sideline and I'm really shocked
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 11, 2013
nadia_SA:
let it go .....abeg
No! I won't let it go!. So. Can't I talk about the very problem in your society that is affecting Nigerians and other African immigrants? Please, I disagree with your view on that. Until something meaningful is done about it I won't stop discussing about it here and it will keep repeating itself.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by onila(f): 5:24pm On May 11, 2013
edit
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 11, 2013
all4naija: No! I won't let it go!. So. Can't I talk about the very problem in your society that is affecting Nigerians and other African immigrants? Please, I disagree with your view on that. Until something meaningful is done about it I won't stop discussing about it here and it will keep repeating itself.
bt u tellin the wrong ppl here we the good ones....i jus hope zr day the rotten xemophobic ones will come on nl nd hear u out....
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: [^^ I think he is right, it really baffles that you SA are condoning this...u even try to justify what happened, how heartless? sad because of few bad apples? Yet you claim your country is the best in Africa sad sad sad, I have watched from the sideline and I'm really shocked

What has shocked me are Nigerian's tribalism and Zenophobia towards other africans. Unfortunately when it comes to Nigerians in SA the bad apples aren't the minority.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 11, 2013
zetdee:

What has shocked me are Nigerian's tribalism and Zenophobia towards other africans. Unfortunately when it comes to Nigerians in SA the bad apples aren't the minority.
grin grin grin grin Go on! You are on your tirade again. When did Nigerians become xenophobic? People will laugh at you for saying that here. grin grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 11, 2013
zetdee:

that's not the point here is you are not doing anything to tackle it , you cross your arms. And say well , they are "African" heard SA don't consider themselves as African, no at least treat people well and provide for their security regardless their origins.

For a country which claims to b civilized, I'm astonished ...SA is not different from any remote villages or backward country , how in 2013 someone can justify the killings of innocent and even guilty people, don't you have a judiciary system in your country?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 11, 2013
Must African/black suffer because some are in gangs are thugs? That's for the USA, let's not preach what we don't want for our people
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's not the point here is you are not doing anything to tackle it , you cross your arms. And say well , they are "African" heard SA don't consider themselves as African, no at least treat people well and provide for their security regardless their origins.

For a country which claims to b civilized, I'm astonished ...SA is not different from any remote villages or backward country , how in 2013 someone can justify the killings of innocent and even guilty people, don't you have a judiciary system in your country?

I was not justifying violence or harassment, I was countering the arguments I see in these discussions. Alot of people like to claim that innocent Nigerians are victimized in SA, but the fact is innocent south Africans especially young girls are the ones being victimized by Nigerian thugs. People who attack foreigners are arrested and dealt with, during the 2008 xenophobic violence 1200 people were arrested.

www.nairaland.com/1282373/huge-number-nigerians-african-prisons
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 12, 2013
zetdee:

I was not justifying violence or harassment, I was countering the arguments I see in these discussions. Alot of people like to claim that innocent Nigerians are victimized in SA, but the fact is innocent south Africans especially young girls are the ones being victimized by Nigerian thugs. People who attack foreigners are arrested and dealt with, during the 2008 xenophobic violence 1200 people were arrested.

http:\\www.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Large-number-of-Nigerians-in-SA-prisons-20130507
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 12, 2013
zetdee:

I was not justifying violence or harassment, I was countering the arguments I see in these discussions. Alot of people like to claim that innocent Nigerians are victimized in SA, but the fact is innocent south Africans especially young girls are the ones being victimized by Nigerian thugs. People who attack foreigners are arrested and dealt with, during the 2008 xenophobic violence 1200 people were arrested.www.news24.com/nigeria/National/News/Large-number-of-Nigerians-in-SA-prisons-20130507

Domain not found,
If they are arrested and prosecuted it is fine, but your gov should also tell your pop that foreigners are not the one responsible of their problems.

Btw this has nothing to do with Nigeria/ Nigerian, I really don't think your people discriminate when they attack or can spot the difference between a Nigerian and a Ghanaian
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Domain not found,
If they are arrested and prosecuted it is fine, but your gov should also tell your pop that foreigners are not the one responsible of their problems.

Btw this has nothing to do with Nigeria/ Nigerian, I really don't think your people discriminate when they attack or can spot the difference between a Nigerian and a Ghanaian

You can go on YouTube or Google to see all the anti-xenophobia campaigns from SA. There were anti-xenophobia ads on tv and radio every day after the 2008 violence and still continuing this day.. Many tv series have plots that campaign against xenophobia, go on the net and research all that is being done to fight xenophobia. But being critical of foreigners doesn't make one xenophobic.

new link.

www.nairaland.com/1282373/huge-number-nigerians-african-prisons
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I really don't think your people discriminate when they attack or can spot the difference between a Nigerian and a Ghanaian

If people were randomly attacked as your comment suggest...how come Nigerians, especially those on NL who have never been to SA are the only people complaining? Why are Zimbos/Mozs and millions of other foreigners not saying a thing?

And your wrong, any sane person can tell the difference between a Nigerian & Ghanaian!

Another thing, since me and my people are such monsters wouldn't it be best if everyone stayed in their OWN countries instead!?!?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

If people were randomly attacked as your comment suggest...how come Nigerians, especially those on NL who have never been to SA are the only people complaining? Why are Zimbos/Mozs and millions of other foreigners not saying a thing?

And your wrong, any sane person can tell the difference between a Nigerian & Ghanaian!

Another thing, if me and my people are such monsters wouldn't be best if everyone stayed in their OWN countries instead!?!?

What do you mean by that? There are instances of other nationals frequenting the forum to air their grievances over SA street attacks.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 12, 2013
all4naija: What do you mean by that? There are instances of other nationals frequenting the forum to air their grievances over SA street attacks.

My comment is straight forward and to the point it doesn't need to be clarified more than it already is!

Since you're a self appointed advocate for these faceless victims of random attacks, do you by any chance have links to back up your tales!?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Another thing, since me and my people are such monsters wouldn't it be best if everyone stayed in their OWN countries instead!?!?

And how do you know they have never been to SA, beside do you have to go in Russia to know that they are racist?

Mam stop fooling yourself:

1) the people you listed are complaining, and if most of them do not speak out or in public it is because they are afraid and are in SA to make money. E.g despite the racism African still go in Russia etc

2) you can't make the difference between a Nigeria and a Ghanaian don't make me embarrass u, BTW it was just an example, the point was they are not looking for Nigerian but foreigners..and I really don't know what you mean by any sane person.

I don't recall calling someone here a monster, I hope you won't complain when the same word you use to describe you will b used by someone else, and your advice migrations exist since the creation of the world..and i really hope you will never have to leave your country .
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

My comment is straight forward and to the point it doesn't need to be clarified more than it already is!

Since you're a self appointed advocate for these faceless victims of random attacks, do you by any chance have links to back up your tales!?
You don't expect me to keep tracks of those people you said to be masquerading the forum while you keep framing up or assuming things here.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

And how do you know they have never been to SA, beside do you have to go in Russia to know that they are racist?

1) the people you listed are complaining, and if most of them do not speak out or in public it is because they are afraid and are in SA to make money. E.g despite the racism African still go in Russia etc

2) you can't make the difference between a Nigeria and a Ghanaian don't make me embarrass u, BTW it was just an example, the point was they are not looking for Nigerian but foreigners..and I really don't know what you mean by any sane person.

I don't recall calling someone here a monster, I hope you won't complain when the same word you use to describe you will b used by someone else, and your advice migrations exist since the creation of the world..and i really hope you will never have to leave your country .

The point is not whether people can tell the differencr between a Nigerian and a Ghanain, but that foreigners who are mostly Nigerians victimize Alot of South Africa and shout xenophobia when they're get into trouble. You can do Google search you'll find Alot of Nigerian criminal activity in SA than xenophobic attacks from SA. So if it's fine to brandished South Africans as xenophobic from the acts of the few, than calling Nigerian criminals shouldn't be a problem.Ghanains have a good reputation here for a reason, go do a Google search on xenophobia against Ghanains in SA, I found this link www.nairaland.com/720520/45-ghanaians-deported-nigeria/4
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I know b'cos they've said so many times when asked!!

1. If thats the case, then they should suck it up! Its not like they were invited.

2. If you can't tell the difference...well your problem, it doesn't mean I can't!

3. Please don't play dumb with me! By suggesting that people are being attacked for no apparent reason... would make those attacking them what exactly?...Duh, monsters!!

Monster: one who deviates from normal or acceptable behavior or character

Am tired of everyone expecting to be respected and liked by Saffas! I can only give love to those who give me love!!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

1. If thats the case, then they should suck it up! Its not like they were invited.

2. If you can't tell the difference...well your problem, it doesn't mean I can't!

3. Please don't play dumb with me! By suggesting that people are being attacked for no apparent reason... would make those attacking them what exactly?...Duh, monsters!!

Am tired of everyone expecting to be respected and liked by Saffas! I can only give love to those who give me love!!
I think many people in SA are not normal. From xenophobic attacks(which is mental case/state as such) to street crimes(both the citizens and police). Seriously, I think something is wrong with their mental faculties.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 12, 2013
all4naija: You don't expect me to keep tracks of those people you said to be masquerading the forum while you keep framing up or assuming things here.

Are you not the same person who come on here on a daily basis with a folktale tittled " Innocent Nigerians are attacked by South Africans"...well mr if you can't keep track of your own drivel, then I don't know!

I'll await those links though!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

I don't understand your fixation with Ghanaian , it was an example, next you will tell you can tell a gambian from a Senegalese or an Ivorian from a Guinean etc.....which is false, and you are only lying to yourself.
Anyway I'm not in the mood to go back and forth,if you fail to understand that there's no justification to xenophobic attacks , that means it is something you guys enjoy.

Like I said, I hope you will never have to leave your country.

Peace.

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 12, 2013
all4naija: I think many people in SA are not normal. From xenophobic attacks(which is mental case/state as such) to street crimes(both the citizens and police). Seriously, I think something is wrong with their mental faculties.

The pot calling the kettle black
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 12, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I don't understand your fixation with Ghanaian , it was an example, next you will tell you can tell a gambian from a Senegalese or an Ivorian from a Guinean etc.....which is false, and you are only lying to yourself.
Anyway I'm not in the mood to go back and forth,if you fail to understand that there's no justification to xenophobic attacks , that means it is something you guys enjoy.

Like I said, I hope you will never have to leave your country.

Peace.

I'll take it whence it comes.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 12, 2013
Btw nice pic @ Xhosanostra, i hope the lady who you stole the pic from is aware undecided
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 12, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Btw nice pic @ Xhosanostra, i hope the lady who you stole the pic from is aware undecided
Wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

The pot calling the kettle black
Yes! Pot has always been calling kettle black. It is no more a new thing.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 12, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Btw nice pic @ Xhosanostra, i hope the lady who you stole the pic from is aware undecided

Ao bathong ebe ke mehlolo yang vandag! Wtf do you mean "stole" do you know me??

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:53pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Yes i just happen to know the lady in that pic and am going to call her tomorrow and ask her if she is on nairaland. If am wrong and it is "u" i will gladly apologise
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

I rated you for this comment.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 12, 2013
all4naija: Yes! Pot has always been calling kettle black. It is no more a new thing.

Erm...I know that! But you might wanna check its meaning and then reread your previous comment.

Where are the links at?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 12, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Erm...I know that! But you might wanna check its meaning and then reread your previous comment.

Where are the links at?
I know the meaning. Yes! Pot will always call kettle black. Nigerians will always see SA problems, although, we have our problems.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Idris Usman Claims To Be Buhari's Stepbrother, Presidency Reacts / Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.