Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! (55319 Views)

Gunmen Shoot At Pius Odubu In Auchi / Fulani-Herdsmen Shoot At David Mark In Agatu / Army Warns Personnel To Be Active, Gives Shoot-At-Sight Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:

You truly are a persistent and I give you marks
As long as you have no ulterior motive anywhere in the world and you obey common sense rules you will have no problem any where

The Krueger national park is a nice place which i will defo visit when i go next
It is easy to say. We have seen Wole Soyinka almost attacked in his hotel room in SA, also other visiting Nigerian musicians, the one carried out on recent diplomat and just to mention but a few, among those who have been innocent victims of these failed attacks.

We keep treating these problems with carelessness knowing fully well they will repeat themselves in the very present or nearest future. Can we continue to accept these attacks with equanimity? Are we just comfortable in the face of troubles? While these ruthless South Africans keep molesting and incriminating innocent Nigerians routinely without question is still something that is very challenging to me. That I cannot accept to be fair. Such situation is not right and should be condemned by all good citizens of Nigeria and South Africa .
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2013
all4naija: It is easy to say. We have seen Wole Soyinka almost attacked in his hotel room in SA, also other visiting Nigerian musicians, the one carried out on recent diplomat and just to mention but a few, among those who have been innocent victims of these failed attacks.

We keep treating these problems with carelessness knowing fully well they will repeat themselves in the very present or nearest future. Can we continue to accept these attacks with equanimity? Are we just comfortable in the face of troubles? While these ruthless South Africans keep molesting and incriminating innocent Nigerians routinely without question is still something that is very challenging to me. That I cannot accept to be fair. Such situation is not right and should be condemned by all good citizens of Nigerians and South Africans alike.

Attacks of any nature should be condemned.. and I will never condone such
But generally ZA can be violent and one shd exercise common sense precautions which can be helpful
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 10, 2013
Lol
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 10, 2013
FreeWill01: there are lots of things about us other Africans would be jealous of.
Lmao @ line of thought! grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 10, 2013
Good Girl:
Lmao! grin
They are braggarts! Their bragging aura is out of this world! You would think that country streets are made of gold. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 10, 2013
You people should move on now, let's wait another topic
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 10, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by khukhi(f): 4:21pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:

Came for AFCON, Stayed in Sandton for 1 week.. plan to come back later in December if i can swing it
Beauty of a country

Sandton and Cape town are the places to be...Biolabee has got class grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 10, 2013
ooseven:

Enough!! You have clearly stated your case. Don't weaken it by dabbling into trivialities.
What trivialities are you talking 'bout? For stating things the ways they are?
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2013
khukhi:

Sandton and Cape town are the places to be

sho you are a classy lady yourself
Enjoy the weekend!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 10, 2013
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 10, 2013
khukhi:

Sandton and Cape town are the places to be...Biolabee has got class grin
true dat
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2013
nadia_SA: true dat

thanks ma..
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:

thanks ma..
next tym u cum cum with all4naija ....he will hve such a blast nd forget to go home grin
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2013
Now, if I must keep supporting my views, which are clearly on the ground of humanity, to find lasting solution to these menacing barbaric attacks by South Africans on our innocent people they would have to agree to the fact of not begging the question. That we have seen them using other nations ills to justify their wicked actions, which is not right in a rational sense. That, I can never agreed with, NEVER!
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 10, 2013
nadia_SA: next tym u cum cum with all4naija ....he will hve such a blast nd forget to go home grin
Why should I go home? It is obvious most of you are just speculating about me. I am at home where I am now as well as in Nigeria.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 10, 2013
all4naija: Why should I go home? It is obvious most of you are just speculating about me. I am at home where I am now as well as in Nigeria.
cheiiii u dont understand na
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 5:08pm On May 10, 2013
nadia_SA: next tym u cum cum with all4naija ....he will hve such a blast nd forget to go home grin
Him?.. he will open his open his mind in time

lol... theres a place in my country too - Calabar
Lovely and calm city
If anyone comes there.. you will defo not wanna go home
Theres an acronym for it

Come And Live And Be At Rest
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:
Him?.. he will open his open his mind in time

lol... theres a place in my country too - Calabar
Lovely and calm city
If anyone comes there.. you will defo not wanna go home
Theres an acronym for it

Come And Live And Be At Rest

hmmmmm calabar i know it as a tribe in naija
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 5:19pm On May 10, 2013
nadia_SA: hmmmmm calabar i know it as a tribe in naija

its not a tribe but a city
Come visiting in December, there is a lovely carnival there,...

Just like the Rio carnival but not as large
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 10, 2013
biolabee:

its not a tribe but a city
Come visiting in December, there is a lovely carnival there,...

Just like the Rio carnival but not as large
hmmmmm lovely wil tok to oga bout it .,,,
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by biolabee(m): 5:28pm On May 10, 2013
nadia_SA: hmmmmm lovely wil tok to oga bout it .,,,

Yep.. am sure he knows about it already
have fun

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 10, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

If I looked like a half chimp I would also say whatever to make myself feel better. But I'm not fazed by fugly people...so your inane opinions are just that...#irrelevant#

yes my girl!! i like your style!!
this is one epic comeback...you mind if i steal this and perhaps make it into a meme/picture quote? grin grin

@whoever she is talking to,i have nada to do with your lil row.
this just made me chuckle a bit. grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 10, 2013
all4naija: They are braggarts! Their bragging aura is out of this world! You would think that country streets are made of gold. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

But our streets are made of gold, why do you think joburg is called the city of gold. he he

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 10, 2013
*Semuhle*Baby*:
^ A Nigerian laughing and teasing others about English and pronunciation shocked shocked indeed the world is coming to an end grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 10, 2013
all4naija: They are braggarts! Their bragging aura is out of this world! You would think that country streets are made of gold. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
They are the braggarts? Really? Honestly? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 10, 2013
Good Girl:
They are the braggarts? Really? Honestly? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lmao
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 10, 2013
collynzo2:
so no South African can spell 'jealousy' properly? Wow!
See below.

emmanuel4758: s.a and ghana are jeleous of naija
emmanuel4758: s.a is just jelous of our wealth.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 2:59am On May 11, 2013
*Kails*:

...you mind if i steal this and perhaps make it into a meme/picture quote? grin grin

Not at all smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:37am On May 11, 2013
xhosanostraZAR:

Not at all smiley

cool cool
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2013
The savagery of attacking people, most especially, Nigerians on the streets is something educated South Africans must do something about. I thought they said large part of that society is educated yet the barbaric attacks we see coming out of that country on innocent Africans says the opposite.

It is embarrassing to see some of them(blacks) coming here to argue blindly and brag about the nation that is not developed by their sweat and ingenuity.
Re: South African Robbers Shoot At Nigerian Diplomat And Family In Pretoria! by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 11, 2013
all4naija: The savagery of attacking people, most especially, Nigerians on the streets is something educated South Africans must do something about. I thought they said large part of that society is educated yet the barbaric attacks we see coming out of that country on innocent Africans says the opposite.

It is embarrassing to see some of them(blacks) coming here to argue blindly and brag about the nation that is not developed by their sweat and ingenuity.
let it go .....abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? / Osisioma Flyover In Aba Is Now Completed / Six Campaign Promises Buhari Will Never Fulfill - Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.