Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

LIFE VS DESTINY: Your Greatness Is In Your Hands... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LIFE VS DESTINY: Your Greatness Is In Your Hands... (650 Views)

How To Make Your Hands Lift Themselves Like Magic (+PICS) / We Put Power In Your Hands... We Sell And Install Solar, Battery, Inverters / Is Destiny Predetermined? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LIFE VS DESTINY: Your Greatness Is In Your Hands... by Elizabethoni(f): 6:26pm On May 02, 2013
Hi peeps! Came across this somewhere and decided to share: PLS READ-

Two men (Ola & Olu) went to consult an oracle. The miracle man said; Ola will be king & Olu will be a servant. Ola was happy. Olu was sad.
Ola went home,sat down & began to enjoy himself, began to call himself “Your Majesty".Olu said; I refuse evil & bought farming equipment.
Olu gathered everything he had & headed straight into the jungle, far, far away from town, into a no-man’s land & then he began to farm…
Olu works from morning to evening. When his hand started aching, he says; 'body be careful, I have made up my mind: I refuse to die poor'.
Very soon Olu had a very mighty farm! In the meantime, Ola was sitting down at home and eating and drinking, waiting for the king to die…
Then came a severe famine__a hunter from town came to where Olu had his mighty farm.He proclaimed,‘I've found a place where there is food’
Everybody in the town came to Olu – but they had no money left & they wanted food. So they told Olu; please feed us and become our king.
So Olu became king. One day,Ola bowed to him, looking hungry & haggard. 'Please give me food, I will serve you all the days of my life’
Olu looked at him – 'the oracle said you're going to be king'?
Ola said: ‘The oracle said its own – my destiny is in my hands’.
How great you are going to be is in your hand.
Your prayer will show clearly whether you are going to be that majesty who will end up a slave, You will demonstrate it to God tonight.
#Prayer Father, even if it was evil that was destined for me – change it to my good tonight. I am going up, I am not going down.

(1) (Reply)

Liberty Reserve!!get Perfect Money And Web Money Fast And Cheap / Ever Been Squeezed Between Two Fat Women On A Bus? Lolz!!! / Top 10 Greatest Moments/memories In Life..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.