Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World (5778 Views)

Redeemed Church Cleaned My Entire Street!! / Jesus, Prophet To Jews Only Not The Universe / Was Jesus Sent To The Whole World Or Prophet Muhammad (saw) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by otheloze: 7:12pm On May 02, 2013
I stumbled on Mathew 10:5,6 and was astonished, can any body give a view on this chapter

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 02, 2013
Romans 1:16
New International Version (NIV)

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by thorpido(m): 7:31pm On May 02, 2013
He was sent to the whole world but His primary constituency was Israel.Why did He say this if He was sent only to Israel...And Jesus came and spake unto them,saying,all power is given unto Me in heaven and on earth.Go ye therefore and teach ALL NATIONS,baptizing them in the Name of the Father,and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost,teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.and lo,I am with you alway,even unto the end of the world.Amen(Matthew 28:18-20).
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by lanrexlan(m): 10:01pm On May 02, 2013
If you read your bible,it's mentioned in the gospel of matthew 15;24-'and he(Jesus) answered and said;I was not sent except to the house of the lost sheep of israel.'He was a messenger to the house of the lost sheep of israel,not the whole world.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:49am On May 03, 2013
striktlymi: Romans 1:16
New International Version (NIV)

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

I have always respect you but you do some irritating things every time you comment on nairaland.

Are you following Jesus teaching or Paul?

Matthew 10:5-6
These twelve Jesus sent out, charging them, "Go nowhere among the Gentiler, and enter no town of the Samaritans, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Please old man, we read bible too. Stop lying to save your ass
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:54am On May 03, 2013
thorpido: He was sent to the whole world but His primary constituency was Israel.Why did He say this if He was sent only to Israel...And Jesus came and spake unto them,saying,all power is given unto Me in heaven and on earth.Go ye therefore and teach ALL NATIONS,baptizing them in the Name of the Father,and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost,teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you.and lo,I am with you alway,even unto the end of the world.Amen(Matthew 28:18-20).

Word does not necessary mean the whole earth. From the dictionary, it also mean some part or set of people. Example, the Nigerian world, Arab world, etc. The Jesus ministry is for the jewish world. Stop lying
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by thorpido(m): 6:56am On May 03, 2013
Lanrexlan and FOLYKAZE,if u have problems with Apostle Paul,have u not read in the same Matthew what He said(Matthew 28:18-20)?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by thorpido(m): 7:05am On May 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Word does not necessary mean the whole earth. From the dictionary, it also mean some part or set of people. Example, the Nigerian world, Arab world, etc. The Jesus ministry is for the jewish world. Stop lying
You're being ignorant.Didn't you see 'ALL NATIONS'in d scripture?You want to define ALL to me?
I understand the purpose of the anti-christ and how his purpose is being fulfilled even now.There's a deliberate intent to twist scriptures,omit or ignore some things or simply deny things.
Do a comprehensive study and not just conclude on one scripture.Learn to match scriptures together.The bible says,'...rightly dividing the word of truth'.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by lanrexlan(m): 7:16am On May 03, 2013
thorpido: Lanrexlan and FOLYKAZE,if u have problems with Apostle Paul,have u not read in the same Matthew what He said(Matthew 28:18-20)?
So why is matthew contraditing itself? Matthew said Jesus(pbuh) was sent only to the lost sheep of israel,so were his disciples(matthew 10;5-6) and the verse you quoted said Jesus(pbuh) commanded them to all nations baptizing them in the name of father,the son and the holy spirit? And the last verse of that chapter means Jesus is with them till the world ends,Which verse should we believe please? Contradictions.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 7:41am On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: So why is matthew contraditing itself? Matthew said Jesus(pbuh) was sent only to the lost sheep of israel,so were his disciples(matthew 10;5-6) and the verse you quoted said Jesus(pbuh) commanded them to all nations baptizing them in the name of father,the son and the holy spirit? And the last verse of that chapter means Jesus is with them till the world ends,Which verse should we believe please? Contradictions.
grin mumu how you wan take no wen what you do is cherry pick one or two verses to create an argument. Jesus is the messiah even your quran acknowledges it.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by lanrexlan(m): 7:59am On May 03, 2013
Bidam: grin mumu how you wan take no wen what you do is cherry pick one or two verses to create an argument. Jesus is the messiah even your quran acknowledges it.
Brother,no foul language here we are just here to reason together,i think you are older enough to compose yourself.The word 'Messaih' is a hebrew word which was translated to 'christos' in greek,and the word 'christ' came from that word.Messaih simply means 'Annoited'.We muslims believed he was the messiah,he was annoited.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 8:15am On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,no foul language here we are just here to reason together,i think you are older enough to compose yourself.The word 'Messaih' is a hebrew word which was translated to 'christos' in greek,and the word 'christ' came from that word.Messaih simply means 'Annoited'.We muslims believed he was the messiah,he was annoited.
then why all this argument..just as mohammed was sent to the arabs..Jesus to the Jews..Paul was mandated to preach the gospel of Christ to the gentiles.. every man to a specific region with a specific assignment end of story..
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 8:17am On May 03, 2013
JEWS ONLY
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Truckpusher(m): 8:22am On May 03, 2013
obadiah777: JEWS ONLY
I totally disagree,plss explain. tongue

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 8:50am On May 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

I have always respect you but you do some irritating things every time you comment on nairaland.

Are you following Jesus teaching or Paul?

Matthew 10:5-6
These twelve Jesus sent out, charging them, "Go nowhere among the Gentiler, and enter no town of the Samaritans, but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Please old man, we read bible too. Stop lying to save your ass

Morning man,

...follow Paul? Is there really any difference between the teachings of Paul (or any member of the apostles) and that of Jesus? Remember Jesus called Paul directly and granted him the privilege of preaching the Good news to the gentiles:

Acts 9:4-5 and 15-16
King James Version (KJV)

4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? 5 And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

15 But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: 16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

Anyways, the following passage should answer some other query you might have:

Matthew 28:19
King James Version (KJV)

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost

#Not everyone who reads Sacred scriptures understands it.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by thorpido(m): 8:51am On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: So why is matthew contraditing itself? Matthew said Jesus(pbuh) was sent only to the lost sheep of israel,so were his disciples(matthew 10;5-6) and the verse you quoted said Jesus(pbuh) commanded them to all nations baptizing them in the name of father,the son and the holy spirit? And the last verse of that chapter means Jesus is with them till the world ends,Which verse should we believe please? Contradictions.
Jesus is not contradicting himself.He said,'ye do err,not knowing the scriptures,nor the power of God'(Matthew 20:29).He let's us know a lack of knowledge leads to error.You cannot just pick a verse and conclude on it,you have to do a comprehensive study.You need sometimes to see the beginning and follow it to the end.Jesus started somewhere but He was going somewhere.He had to start with the Jews and spread from there.Why did He say,'and OTHER sheep I have which are not of this foldsadJohn 10:16)?
If u do a study of the bible,u'll see that even his disciples were confused sometimes and He had to teach and explain to them.There was even a time he blew on them to receive understanding.Do more studying.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 8:53am On May 03, 2013
Truckpusher: I totally disagree,plss explain. tongue
TRUCKPUSHER MA NIGGA. HOW THAT TRUCK LOOKING TODAY SIR ?

SEE, THIS WHOLE GRACE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD, CHRIST CAME FOR THE WHOLE WORLD THING HAS BEEN ONE BIG FAIRYTALE WHICH IS A DOCTRINE OF DEMONS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN STEPS
1-THE WHOLE WORLD WAS MADE. OUT OF EVERYONE MADE, GOD HAS A SELECT PEOPLE WHOM HE USES TO GET TO THE REST. GOD IS AN EXPERT ON INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY. HE USES A SELECT TO GET TO EVERYONE. HE DOESNT DEAL WITH EVERYONE. HIS SELECT ARE ISRAEL. THROUGH ISRAEL HIS LIGHT WILL SHINE IN THE WORLD. THROUGH ISRAEL HIS LAWS WOULD GO OUT INTO THE WORLD

2-ISRAEL FALLS AND DO NOT DO THEIR JOB. THEY GO REPROBATE REAL QUICK. ONLY A SELECT DO NOT GO REPROBATE. GOD TOTALLY ABANDONS ISRAEL AFTER SEALING THE ONES WHO DID NOT GO REPROBATE AMONGST THEM. THESE ARE HIS FIRST FRUITS

3-HANDS WORLD TO THE HEATHENS ( THE ONES WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING THE LAWS FROM ISREAL ) TO RULE IN WICKEDNESS. THEY HAVE NO LAWS SO THEY ARE JUST HUMAN ANIMALS. SCRIPTURE CALLS THEM, DOGS OR BEASTS OF THE FIELD. ( THATS WHY HE TOLD THE WOMAN HE CANT GIVE WHAT IS FOR ISRAEL TO THE DOGS )

4-GENTILES RULE IN WICKEDNESS FROM EMPIRE TO EMPIRE. WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER THE ROMAN RULE OF WICKEDNESS

5-GOD HAS APPOINTED A TIME FOR THIS RULE OF WICKEDNESS AS A PUNISHMENT FOR ISRAEL BECAUSE HE CREATED AN ENMITY BETWEEN THE HEATHEN NATIONS AND ISRAEL ( NEHEMIAH 5 VS 9 ). SO THESE HEATHEN NATIONS HAVE STRONG DISLIKE FOR ISRAEL ( THIS EXPLAINS WHY NEGROS ARE THE MOST HATED ). ITS BIBLICAL HATRED. ( DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 ). TOWARDS THE END OF THE GENTILE ERA ( WHICH WOULD SPAN THOUSANDS OF YEARS )HE WOULD SEND CHRIST TO COME AND REDEEM HIS ELECT WHO ARE NOW ALREADY LOST AFTER THOUSAND OF YEARS AND DONT KNOW THEY ARE ISRAEL. THEY THINK THEY ARE SOMETHING ELSE. SO HE SENT CHRIST TO COME AND REDEEM THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND TO FORGIVE THEM OF THEIR SINS SO THAT THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE SUBJECT TO THE WICKEDNESS OF THE GENTILES. AND TO PUT THEM ABOVE THE LAW BECAUSE LAW SUBJECTS YOU TO SIN AND SIN SUBJECTS YOU TO THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WORLD. SO HE PUT THEM ABOVE THE WORLD AND CONNECTED TO GOD FOREVER. THIS IS CALLED BEING SEALED AND THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS IS CALLED GRACE. GRACE MEANS FAVOR. HE DID THEM A FAVOR BY FORGIVING THEIR SINS. SO THATS WHY CHRIST CAME. TO REDEEM THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND TO FORGIVE THEIR SINS ( GRACE ).

6-ISNT THAT PARTIALITY ? WHY COME FOR ONLY A SELECT PEOPLE ? WELL THERE IS A PURPOSE TO THE WHOLE THING. HE NEEDS THOSE HIS ELECT TO UNITE BOTH JEWS AND GENTILES UNDER THE LAW, REMEMBER THE GENTILES ARE BEASTS OF THE FIELD. THEY HAVE NO LAWS. SO THE ELECT HAVE TO UNITE THE GENTILES WITH THE JEWS UNDER THE LAWS BY WRITING THE NEW TESTAMENT. THIS IS CALLED UNITING THE WHOLE WORLD TO GOD. SO THE MAIN REASON WHY CHRIST CAME FOR THE ELECT IS SO AS TO REDEM THEM FROM THE WORLD, MAKE THEM CELESTIAL BODIES PERMANENTLY CONNECTED TO GOD SO THAT THEY CAN WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT UNITES THE WHOLE WORLD, BOTH JEW AND GENTILES TO GOD. SO NOW JEW AND GENTILES ARE NOW UNDER THE LAW AS OPPOSED TO JUST JEW. AND THE ELECT HAVE GRACE AND ARE SEALED.

JOHN 4 VS 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews

ACTS 5 VS 30-31 30 The God of our fathers raised Jesus from the dead--whom you had killed by hanging him on a tree. 31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel. <<< REPENTANCE OF SIN TO ISRAEL NOT THE WHOLE WORLD

MATTHEW 15 VS 24 He replied, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

MATTHEW 15 VS 26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs

EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us << UNITE BOTH JEW AND GENTILESS. NOW THERE IS NO MORE JEW NOR GENTILE. WE ARE ALL THE SAME UNDER THE LAW

SO YOU ASK WHAT IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT GRACE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT ? THE NEW TESTAMENT IS MOSTLY LETTERS BETWEEN ELECT. THEY ARE NOT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. LETTERS FROM ONE ELECT TO THE NEXT TELLING EACH OTHER WHAT CHRIST DEATH MEAN TO THEM AND NOW THEY HAVE TO GO AND UNITE THE GENTILES AND SPREAD THE NEWS TO THE GENTILES THAT THEY ARE NOW UNDER THE LAW AND HAVE TO OBEY IT ETC ETC.

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by thorpido(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2013
obadiah777: JEWS ONLY
show proof through the scriptures.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 8:56am On May 03, 2013
thorpido: show proof through the scriptures.
I DID. LOOK ABOVE YOUR POST.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Truckpusher(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2013
obadiah777: TRUCKPUSHER MA NIGGA. HOW THAT TRUCK LOOKING TODAY SIR ?

SEE, THIS WHOLE GRACE FOR THE WHOLE WORLD, CHRIST CAME FOR THE WHOLE WORLD THING HAS BEEN ONE BIG FAIRYTALE WHICH IS A DOCTRINE OF DEMONS. THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED IN STEPS
1-THE WHOLE WORLD WAS MADE. OUT OF EVERYONE MADE, GOD HAS A SELECT PEOPLE WHOM HE USES TO GET TO THE REST. GOD IS AN EXPERT ON INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY. HE USES A SELECT TO GET TO EVERYONE. HE DOESNT DEAL WITH EVERYONE. HIS SELECT ARE ISRAEL. THROUGH ISRAEL HIS LIGHT WILL SHINE IN THE WORLD. THROUGH ISRAEL HIS LAWS WOULD GO OUT INTO THE WORLD

2-ISRAEL FALLS AND DO NOT DO THEIR JOB. THEY GO REPROBATE REAL QUICK. ONLY A SELECT DO NOT GO REPROBATE. GOD TOTALLY ABANDONS ISRAEL AFTER SEALING THE ONES WHO DID NOT GO REPROBATE AMONGST THEM. THESE ARE HIS FIRST FRUITS

3-HANDS WORLD TO THE HEATHENS ( THE ONES WHO WERE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING THE LAWS FROM ISREAL ) TO RULE IN WICKEDNESS. THEY HAVE NO LAWS SO THEY ARE JUST HUMAN ANIMALS. SCRIPTURE CALLS THEM, DOGS OR BEASTS OF THE FIELD. ( THATS WHY HE TOLD THE WOMAN HE CANT GIVE WHAT IS FOR ISRAEL TO THE DOGS )

4-GENTILES RULE IN WICKEDNESS FROM EMPIRE TO EMPIRE. WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER THE ROMAN RULE OF WICKEDNESS

5-GOD HAS APPOINTED A TIME FOR THIS RULE OF WICKEDNESS AS A PUNISHMENT FOR ISRAEL BECAUSE HE CREATED AN ENMITY BETWEEN THE HEATHEN NATIONS AND ISRAEL ( NEHEMIAH 5 VS 9 ). SO THESE HEATHEN NATIONS HAVE STRONG DISLIKE FOR ISRAEL ( THIS EXPLAINS WHY NEGROS ARE THE MOST HATED ). ITS BIBLICAL HATRED. ( DEUTERONOMY 28 VS 26 ). TOWARDS THE END OF THE GENTILE ERA ( WHICH WOULD SPAN THOUSANDS OF YEARS )HE WOULD SEND CHRIST TO COME AND REDEEM HIS ELECT WHO ARE NOW ALREADY LOST AFTER THOUSAND OF YEARS AND DONT KNOW THEY ARE ISRAEL. THEY THINK THEY ARE SOMETHING ELSE. SO HE SENT CHRIST TO COME AND REDEEM THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND TO FORGIVE THEM OF THEIR SINS SO THAT THEY WOULD NO LONGER BE SUBJECT TO THE WICKEDNESS OF THE GENTILES. AND TO PUT THEM ABOVE THE LAW BECAUSE LAW SUBJECTS YOU TO SIN AND SIN SUBJECTS YOU TO THE WICKEDNESS OF THE WORLD. SO HE PUT THEM ABOVE THE WORLD AND CONNECTED TO GOD FOREVER. THIS IS CALLED BEING SEALED AND THE FORGIVENESS OF SINS IS CALLED GRACE. GRACE MEANS FAVOR. HE DID THEM A FAVOR BY FORGIVING THEIR SINS. SO THATS WHY CHRIST CAME. TO REDEEM THE LOST SHEEP OF THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND TO FORGIVE THEIR SINS ( GRACE ).

6-ISNT THAT PARTIALITY ? WHY COME FOR ONLY A SELECT PEOPLE ? WELL THERE IS A PURPOSE TO THE WHOLE THING. HE NEEDS THOSE HIS ELECT TO UNITE BOTH JEWS AND GENTILES UNDER THE LAW, REMEMBER THE GENTILES ARE BEASTS OF THE FIELD. THEY HAVE NO LAWS. SO THE ELECT HAVE TO UNITE THE GENTILES WITH THE JEWS UNDER THE LAWS BY WRITING THE NEW TESTAMENT. THIS IS CALLED UNITING THE WHOLE WORLD TO GOD. SO THE MAIN REASON WHY CHRIST CAME FOR THE ELECT IS SO AS TO REDEM THEM FROM THE WORLD, MAKE THEM CELESTIAL BODIES PERMANENTLY CONNECTED TO GOD SO THAT THEY CAN WRITE THE NEW TESTAMENT THAT UNITES THE WHOLE WORLD, BOTH JEW AND GENTILES TO GOD. SO NOW JEW AND GENTILES ARE NOW UNDER THE LAW AS OPPOSED TO JUST JEW. AND THE ELECT HAVE GRACE AND ARE SEALED.

JOHN 4 VS 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews

ACTS 5 VS 30-31 30 The God of our fathers raised Jesus from the dead--whom you had killed by hanging him on a tree. 31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel. <<< REPENTANCE OF SIN TO ISRAEL NOT THE WHOLE WORLD

MATTHEW 15 VS 24 He replied, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

MATTHEW 15 VS 26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs

EPHESIANS 2 VS 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us << UNITE BOTH JEW AND GENTILESS. NOW THERE IS NO MORE JEW NOR GENTILE. WE ARE ALL THE SAME UNDER THE LAW

SO YOU ASK WHAT IS ALL THIS TALK ABOUT GRACE IN THE NEW TESTAMENT ? THE NEW TESTAMENT IS MOSTLY LETTERS BETWEEN ELECT. THEY ARE NOT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD. LETTERS FROM ONE ELECT TO THE NEXT TELLING EACH OTHER WHAT CHRIST DEATH MEAN TO THEM AND NOW THEY HAVE TO GO AND UNITE THE GENTILES AND SPREAD THE NEWS TO THE GENTILES THAT THEY ARE NOW UNDER THE LAW AND HAVE TO OBEY IT ETC ETC.
You're damn right!...now i got it,let the ministry glow and grow grin grin

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by thorpido(m): 9:17am On May 03, 2013
obadiah777: I DID. LOOK ABOVE YOUR POST.
I disagree with your post.It makes u sound like a Jew.He came primarily for the Jews but by extension to the whole world.His ministry for the whole world started even while he was here on the earth.Look at the scriptures I quoted above and tell me why He made those statements?
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by thorpido(m): 9:18am On May 03, 2013
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by lanrexlan(m): 9:19am On May 03, 2013
Bidam: then why all this argument..just as mohammed was sent to the arabs..Jesus to the Jews..Paul was mandated to preach the gospel of Christ to the gentiles.. every man to a specific region with a specific assignment end of story..
Brother,prophet muhammed(pbuh) wasn't sent for the arabs but he was sent to the whole of mankind,ALLAH said in the glorious quran,in surah Saba 34;28-'and we have not sent you(o muhammed) except as a giver of glad tidings and a warner to all mankind,but most of men know not'.Also in Surah Al-anbiyaa 21;107-'and we sent you(o muhammed) not but as a mercy for the alamin(mankind,jinns and all that exists).
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Ejine(m): 9:20am On May 03, 2013
He was sent to the Hausas.
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 9:21am On May 03, 2013
Truckpusher: You're damn right!...now i got it,let the ministry glow and grow grin grin
grin grin grin AMEN SIR. NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE RIGHT ? NOW THE WHOLE WORLD, BOTH JEW AND GENTILES HAVE A CHANCE AT MAKING IT INTO HEAVEN. WHEREAS BEFORE THE GENTILES GOT PUT UNDER THE LAW, THEY DID NOT HAVE A CHANCE. NOW THE WHOLE WORLD HAS A CHANCE TO BE THE SECOND FRUITS. SO CHRIST SECOND COMING IS TO LAY THE GROUNDWORK TO SELECT THE SECOND FRUIT FROM THE EARTH WHO WILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN. AND IN ORDER TO LAY THAT GROUNDWORK, HE HAD TO UNITE BOTH JEW AND GENTILE UNDER THE LAW, AND TO DO THIS HE HAD TO COME SEAL AND FORGIVE THE FIRST FRUIT WHO WERE NOW LOST. GAVE THE FIRST FRUIT GRACE AND SEALED THEM SO THEY ARE CELESTIAL BODIES. PERMANENTLY CONNECTED TO GOD.AND GOD CAN THEN USE THEM TO WRITE THE TESTAMENT THAT WILL UNITE THE WORLD. AND THE GROUNDWORK FOR THE COLLECTION OF THE SECOND FRUIT WAS THUS ESTABLISHED. AND THATS THE WHOLE STORY wink

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 9:22am On May 03, 2013
Truckpusher: You're damn right!...now i got it,let the ministry glow and grow grin grin
grin
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 9:24am On May 03, 2013
thorpido: I disagree with your post.It makes u sound like a Jew.He came primarily for the Jews but by extension to the whole world.His ministry for the whole world started even while he was here on the earth.Look at the scriptures I quoted above and tell me why He made those statements?
WHY ARE YOU DISAGREEING WITH YOURSELF ? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. HE CAME FOR THE JEWS BUT BY EXTENSION TO THE WHOLE WORLD. INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY. WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING. WHY ARE YOU DISAGREEING WITH YOURSELF ?

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by lanrexlan(m): 9:28am On May 03, 2013
thorpido: Jesus is not contradicting himself.He said,'ye do err,not knowing the scriptures,nor the power of God'(Matthew 20:29).He let's us know a lack of knowledge leads to error.You cannot just pick a verse and conclude on it,you have to do a comprehensive study.You need sometimes to see the beginning and follow it to the end.Jesus started somewhere but He was going somewhere.He had to start with the Jews and spread from there.Why did He say,'and OTHER sheep I have which are not of this foldsadJohn 10:16)?
If u do a study of the bible,u'll see that even his disciples were confused sometimes and He had to teach and explain to them.There was even a time he blew on them to receive understanding.Do more studying.
Brother,never in my post did I say Jesus(pbuh) is contradictory,I said matthew Jesus(pbuh) wasn't the the author of matthew.Imagine,the bible told us Jesus went about preaching the gospel and there's not even a single gospel according to st. Jesus all the gospels are according to st. Matthew,st. Luke,st. John and st. Mark.None of these people ever meet Jesus(pbuh).
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 9:33am On May 03, 2013
obadiah777: WHY ARE YOU DISAGREEING WITH YOURSELF ? THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I SAID. HE CAME FOR THE JEWS BUT BY EXTENSION TO THE WHOLE WORLD. INCLUSIVITY VIA EXCLUSIVITY. WE ARE SAYING THE SAME THING. WHY ARE YOU DISAGREEING WITH YOURSELF ?
correct man .you are as deep as a well grin

1 Like

Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 9:35am On May 03, 2013
lanrexlan: Brother,never in my post did I say Jesus(pbuh) is contradictory,I said matthew Jesus(pbuh) wasn't the the author of matthew.Imagine,the bible told us Jesus went about preaching the gospel and there's not even a single gospel according to st. Jesus all the gospels are according to st. Matthew,st. Luke,st. John and st. Mark.None of these people ever meet Jesus(pbuh).
on the contrary..saints are called believers..don't get confused bro..
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by Nobody: 9:49am On May 03, 2013
Bidam: correct man .you are as deep as a well grin
HEHE TO GOD BELONGS THE KNOWLEDGE WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING BROS grin
Re: Was Jesus Sent To The Jews Only Or The Entire World by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:55am On May 03, 2013
racist God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Be Warned! Pornography Can Send You To Hell. / SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED EVIDENCE OF EXISTENCE OF GOD'S PARADISE AND HELL FIRE / Atheists, What Is The VALUE Of Human Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.