Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? (1150 Views)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / How Can Anyone Expect To Meet Their Mate If They Don't Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 7:53pm On May 02, 2013
Be honest. Would you leave your mate if they had children outside the relationship?

What if you were separated?
Going through a divorce?
Your spouse abandoned you and returned with more children?
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 02, 2013
Yes, without blinking.

1 Like

Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by kasheemawo(m): 7:56pm On May 02, 2013
Which kind question is this
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On May 02, 2013
sexkillz: Yes, without blinking.

Whhhhhhhhhy?
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 8:39pm On May 02, 2013
kasheemawo: Which kind question is this

A question with a question mark.
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by omega25red(m): 8:47pm On May 02, 2013
yes i will bounce without looking back because I will not raise another man's child.

if i had gone into the relationship knowing that she had a kid then no complaints if we were broken up, separated, going through divorce etc and you show up preggers or with a child i will remember why we were breaking up to begin with and tell you to go to....
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Whhhhhhhhhy?
Divorce isn't official yet, and that will be counted as cheating.
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by onila(f): 8:59pm On May 02, 2013
sexkillz: Divorce isn't official yet, and that will be counted as cheating.
undecided
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by xynerise: 9:00pm On May 02, 2013
I dey mad?
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 02, 2013
No Way!!its just not a life I can cope with,am allergic to messy triangles.
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 02, 2013
onila: undecided
Were you planning on cheating?
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:58pm On May 02, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Be honest. Would you leave your mate if they had children outside the relationship?

Going through a divorce?
Your spouse abandoned you and returned more children?
i will walk away unless she agrees to using the child for money ritual!
grin
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 1:30am On May 03, 2013
I would be very upset if Chima cheats and get a chick pregnant. I don't cheat nor step outside my marriage. One of the reasons I married Chima is the fact he has no children from previous relationships neither do I.

I despise baby momma and daddy dramas.

1 Like

Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:55am On May 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Going through a divorce?
If I went through a divorce and my spouse returned with children, I see no reason to accept her back. If, on the other hand, I met someone newly and such person had had a child outside of marriage, that wouldn't deter me from making her my spouse smiley
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:43am On May 03, 2013
I would leave without thinking twice.......
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Inah(m): 9:38am On May 06, 2013
B4 any1 wld say Jack Robinson, I ll so Clark Kent away
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:54am On May 06, 2013
Inah: B4 any1 wld say Jack Robinson, I ll so Clark Kent away
You for do Flash na

1 Like

Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Princesszoe: 7:05pm On May 06, 2013
Shame to devil. He should go and marry the lady or woman he got pregnant because i will never accept such a man back into my life. Mba nu!
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Mynd44: 7:52pm On May 06, 2013
Princess zoe: Shame to devil. He should go and marry the lady or woman he got pregnant because i will never accept such a man back into my life. Mba nu!
Smart girl
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by clemz85(m): 8:05pm On May 06, 2013
can give atleast give a life (raise) to an unknown sinlge hopless helpless child in Ur life time?
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 9:08pm On May 06, 2013
Mynd_44: I would leave without thinking twice.......

No you wouldn't.
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Mynd44: 9:44pm On May 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

No you wouldn't.
Yes I would
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Nobody: 5:51am On May 07, 2013
sexkillz: Yes, without blinking.
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Balogun60(m): 6:10am On May 07, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Going through a divorce?

of course i will, he/she has no respect for me.
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by buzzedoffbeauty(f): 4:22am On May 28, 2013
To be honest I would make him sign over all rights to the child... In America having a child connects you to the mom legally for life unless you sign over all paternity rights...it's like giving your ownership away. We have child support here in the states and I wouldn't want the women to get a dime...not even emotional support. She laid down with a marriage man so...she must deal with it....alone. Yep..alone..
The shame, the ups and the downs all by herself...she will hate the day she conceived with her evil fornicating butt...kiss
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hmmmmm.
Re: Would You Leave Your Spouse\mate If They Had A Child Outside The Relationship? by Tedpgrass: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Each case is judged by its merits...

What were the circumstances of separation....
What's the relationship history ......
What ills have they weathered previously....
What was the nature of the circumstances leading to the conception....
Who is bringing the "illegitimate child" in.

In many African settings, the men are easily forgiven as compared to the women

So not a clear call.... as difficult and emotive as it may be...

(1) (Reply)

A Female Student Wanted her male Teacher To Take Her Out On A Date! / Revealed: 5 Types Of Women That Men Avoid / She Loves Me But She Is Not In Love With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.