Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

C++ Assignment On Random Process - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / C++ Assignment On Random Process (1208 Views)

Hotel Booking And Reservation Assignment For A 200level Student (c++). / Assignment On Pascal Programing (very Urgent) / Retrieving/selecting A Particular Number Of Random Rows From A Database Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

C++ Assignment On Random Process by ugocugo(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2008
PLEASE CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME WITH THIS CLASS WORK,I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE OU THERE WHO CAN EASILY HELP ME SORT THIS PROBLEM OUT.THANKS .

WRITE PROGRAMS WITH THE FOLLOWING INPUT AND OUTPUT
1. GIVEN AN ARITHMETIC EXPRESSION IN PREFIX/POSTFIX FORM, FIND ITS VALUE.
(OPERATIONS: +ADDITION,-SUBTRACTION, *MULTIPLICATION,/DIVISION, AND EXPONENTIATION; NUMBERS OF OPERATIONS K: 6< K<10).

2. GIVEN THE LIST OF EDGES (VERTEX PAIRS) AND THEIR WEIGHTS OF A WEIGHTED UNDIRECTED CONECTED GRAPH AND START VERTICE, USE PRIMS ALGORITHM TO FIND A MINIMAL SPANNING TREE OF THIS GRAPH
NUMBER OF VERTICES N: 9 < N < 15,
NUMBER OF EDGES M: 12 < M < 19)

3. GIVEN THE ORDERED PAIRS OF VERTICES ASSOCIATED TO THE EDGES OF A DIRECTED GRAPH, CONSTRUCT AN INCIDENCE MATRIX FOR THE GRAPH, DETERMINE THE IN-DEGREE AND OUT-DEGREE OF EACH VERTEX.
NUMBER OF VERTICES N: 9 < N < 15,
NUMBER OF EDGES M: 12  < M < 19.
Re: C++ Assignment On Random Process by alexis(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2008
ugocugo,

The assignment is for you to and you alone to do. We can point you in the right direction by giving you resources and online help. Don't expect anyone to do it for you.

Here are some C/C++ resources that might help

1. www.cprogramming.com
2. http://knowfree.net/category/it-ebooks/cc

Check them out.

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

8 Surefire Strategies for Monetizing Your B2B Website / Game Programming / My Game (success!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.