Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test (11057 Views)

Bayelsa Election: Dickson Leads With Over 60 Percent Of Votes / 58 Police Officers With Their Families To Be Thrown Out On The Streets (pics) / AIG Mbu Orders Arrest Of 50 Police Officers For Dressing Shabbily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by MMM2(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2013
Is a big lie,
All d police in 9ja should fail d intelligence test angry

Dey lack wisdom & knowledge undecided
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by kponkedenge(m): 10:41am On May 03, 2013
De should make me ig of police. I wuld make tins right
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by DJDOLA(m): 10:43am On May 03, 2013
victorD3: Some police officers stopped me for using a tinted glass yday after presenting my tint permit and to my surprise they said its fake. Well I asked them to join the ride and also call for reinforcement so I could take them to police office I got my permit so they can arrest the officers that issued it but they refused. I called the office and the officer in charge requested to speak with them through my phone but they all relented. There and then I just knew they are hungry police hustlers so I entered my car and off I went.
so bros u think say police stop u 2 ask for perticulers noooo na money dem dey look for oooo
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by spacebus: 10:44am On May 03, 2013
so apparently they were employed without going thru the requisite tests shocked...smh for 9ja
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by 50calibre(m): 10:45am On May 03, 2013
Lilimax:
Is it so easy as you think.
Our Policemen and women need adequate training for them
to bridge this intelligence gap.

I don't think so, Nigerian police are too stu*pid and inept to the extent there is no remedy. When a car is far damaged, you have to know when to stop repairing and buy a new one.

1 Like

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Nobody: 10:51am On May 03, 2013
Not new
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by mallorca(m): 10:56am On May 03, 2013
HNosegbe: I hope you guys know that "intelligence" in this context has a different meaning entirely.

Don't make ignorant comments please.
i agree with your point of view
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by blueheart(m): 11:09am On May 03, 2013
Lilimax:
Is it so easy as you think.
Our Policemen and women need adequate training for them
to bridge this intelligence gap.

Training is not the issue. Motivation is the problem

1 Like

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by leboss6(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2013
Wow so we have as much as 5% Intelligent officers in Nigeria........ehen.......that's much oooo........I didn't know we had that much.......I thought they we're all dumb
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Lilimax(f): 11:17am On May 03, 2013
blueheart:
Training is not the issue. Motivation is the problem
How does motivation bridge an intelligence gap?
I want to know
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by FrenchyL(m): 11:28am On May 03, 2013
overkill®:
We all know that already!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Most of them cant even read or write correctly... what a shame!
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Liberal2020: 11:35am On May 03, 2013
With the level of intelligence in the comments I read on Nairaland daily, don't be surprised if 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of Nairalanders fail the same test.

3 Likes

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Rastamann: 11:38am On May 03, 2013
Will an intelligent police force continue to kill innocent unarmed civilians? All our police knows is N20 at road block!
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Liberal2020: 11:39am On May 03, 2013
FrenchyL:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Most of them cant even read or write correctly... what a shame!
Since you decided to make a big deal of read and write. I 'll start by making correction with you first. It's "can't or cannot" and not "cant" as you wrote earlier. Thanks
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by zumbigbo(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2013
Nonsense - 100% passed the 1 question Police Practical test, held on Apapa expressway.

Which hand do you collect road-side gra-gra from ?
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Liberal2020: 11:41am On May 03, 2013
zumbigbo: Nonsense - 100% passed the 1 question Police Practical test, held on Apapa expressway.

Which hand do you collect road-side gra-gra from ?

Does anyone think this guy will pass the test? Apparently, I don't.
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Rossikk(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2013
All the police officers are more intelligent than the brain-dead BUFFOONS who have been typing illiterate garbage here. The test conducted was NOT an 'intelligence test' but a test of knowledge and expertise at intelligence gathering and handling, for which every person requires prior TRAINING. I mean how could anyone be so Stup.d as to not get this at first reading? Yet you call the police unintelligent. You are ten times more unintelligent for not understanding the basic premise of the original post. Bunch of loud mouthed reta.rds.
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Krasid(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2013
WE ARE NOT SURPRISED.
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Rossikk(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2013
Krasid: WE ARE NOT SURPRISED.
We are not surprised at your dumbness and stup.dity. Dunce.

1 Like

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Briareos(m): 11:46am On May 03, 2013
S@NNiE:

Arase said this in Benin, the Edo state capital
yesterday at the inauguration of Zone ‘5’
Intelligence Bureau Ultra modern office complex
built by W/ASP Patience Omokaro and her officers
through community assistance.

“Intelligence is knowledge-based. If you don’t
have the knowledge, you can’t be an intelligent
officer,” Arase added.

http://www.ynaija.com/no-inner-light-95-per-cent-of-nigerian-police-officers-fail-intelligence-test/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Is it only me that noticed the bolded part? Nigeria now has an agency equivalent to FBI; maybe in name only for now but its a weLcome idea.
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by tommysparks: 11:47am On May 03, 2013
During selection they bring their unqualified brothers in and d qualified candidates are screened out and he is here talking.mscheew
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by ibkgab001: 11:50am On May 03, 2013
Am here again click like if U Hate Police angry
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Liberal2020: 11:54am On May 03, 2013
Rossikk: All[b] the police officers are more intelligent than the brain-dead BUFFOONS who have been typing illiterate garbage here. The test conducted was NOT an 'intelligence test' but a test of knowledge and expertise at intelligence gathering, for which every person requires TRAINING.[/b] I mean how could anyone be so Stup.d as to not get this at first reading? Yet you call the police unintelligent. You are ten times more unintelligent for not understanding the basic premise of the original post. Bunch of loud mouthed reta.rds..

Don't you need intelligence to gather such information, thus by categorization, it's an intelligence test.
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Rossikk(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2013
Liberal2020:

Don't you need intelligence to gather such information, thus by categorization, it's an intelligence test.
My goodness. Your unintelligence is shocking. I think we really may have IQ problems in this country, and it's not among the police!
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by albacete(m): 12:00pm On May 03, 2013
ibkgab001: Am here again click like if U Hate Police angry

It does not warrant begging for likes. Haba!
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 03, 2013
Some poster was fighting me the other day about the police
[size=18pt]How did the 5% pass?
That is the shocking aspect IMHO
I expected it to be a 100% landslide failure.[/size]
Maybe the pass mark is 30% sef
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Rossikk(m): 12:05pm On May 03, 2013
nwando: [size=18pt]How did the 5% pass?
That is the shocking aspect IMHO
I expected it to be a 100% landslide failure.[/size]
Maybe the pass mark is 30% sef
The 5 percent passed because they had undergone prior training in intelligence gathering and handling. You are clearly brain dead, so you have no clue what I'm on about.
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 03, 2013
Rossikk: The 5 percent passed because they had undergone prior training in intelligence gathering and handling. You are clearly brain dead, so you have no clue what I'm on about.

[size=18pt]Who is this eediot?

Do I know you?[/size]
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by Rossikk(m): 12:10pm On May 03, 2013
nwando:

[size=18pt]Who is this eediot?

Do I know you?[/size]
No you don't. Your brain is wayyyy too dull and reta.rded to know me.
Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by yeboyes: 12:25pm On May 03, 2013
As with anything in Nigeria ,it is done the Nigerian way.Which means acute incompetence resulting in major failure.The Nigeria Police Force only attracts uneducated ,hungry and unemployed youths who see egeunje as the fastest way to wealth.The systems in our country has failed and only a re-booth can fix it. Potential candidates should be made to pass an IQ test before being allowed to go to the police college. Anyone one scoring below 100 should not be allowed to continue.Then again Nigeria has a President whose IQ has been confirmed to be below 20 so how can our policemen fare better?

Re: 95 Percent Of Nigerian Police Officers Fail Intelligence Test by adconline(m): 12:26pm On May 03, 2013
Most of them didn't pass English in their SSSCE and we are talking about intelligence test.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Al-Qaeda Suspect Lawal Babafemi To Be Extradited To The U.S / Watch This....intellectual Brawl And Hard Talk. Ex-President Disgraced on BBC. / Buhari’s Visit: U.S. Finalises Repatriation Of Over $500m To Nigeria - Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.