Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! (19319 Views)

Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / I Wantr To Know More About The Pyrates Confraternity Aka Seadog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! by Oloki: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bigsteveg:
Do u know of any link that I can download his songs from. He's a real genius to be remember forever.

You can get some on YouTube go
Re: Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! by Oloki: 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
wanderlust007:

Yes sir. I'm his son. Kindly send me a mail.. I'll see what I can do

I thought he was from Ekiti State?
Re: Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! by davit: 11:18am On Mar 05, 2022
Wow. Didn't hear about this at all.
wanderlust007:
It is good to see good testimonies about this legend. It gladdens my heart. Even though the story written here by OP is a little exaggerated, but yes he was diabetic and the complications led to his death. I travelled with him to Ilorin the day he died and was with him when he slumped, he was rushed to the hospital but was declared B.I.D. (So, he wasn't observing any siesta when he died). He had 16 albums to his name and was planning to release a 2-in-1 album (already recorded) before his death. All the master tapes still exists.

The family tried to push out some of his evergreen songs - Oro Aye nfe Adura (Atayero), Dear mother, Ilu le, Happy home, Special gift, Itunu, Fresh Anointing etc. but most promoters and marketers are only looking for who to rip off. We had some promoters shortly after his death but they were all just playing pranks. All of them still owes us a lot of money and it seems there is no way we can get it back.

Thank you anyways @Bigsteveg @spora1 @GreatManBee @BlackfireX @segello58 @thinksmartalway and others ... God bless.
Re: Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! by davit: 11:21am On Mar 05, 2022
Put the songs on streaming websites. Audiomack, iTunes and Co can be of help.
wanderlust007:
Yesterday marked 12 years since the demise of Evangelist Bayo Adegboyega (Atayero bi agogo). Thank you all for the interest you have shown in his work. So far I've been able to get across to only 3 people here and met just one person one on one.

Concerning those who gave ideas about pushing some of his albums back to the market, the fact remains that there are no promoters willing to take up reproduction especially in the gospel industry. They make their money from sales and people hardly buy cds again unlike before.

Musicians nowadays hardly release albums because the profit is low while other make losses, even people who use online platforms like iTunes where people can actually pay, bloggers buy the songs, then put it on their site where people can download for free all to get traffic for their site at the detriment of the musicians. Hence, these musicians now release singles to stay relevant and hope to get shows and programs to perform and get paid.

Some already made suggestions about making the songs available online and we are trying to work on that. Some albums like special gift exist only in audio cassette for now but attempts are being made to convert to CDs.
Re: Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! by GreatManBee: 10:47am On Mar 07, 2022
davit:
Put the songs on streaming websites. Audiomack, iTunes and Co can be of help.
Yes, I believe that can work. Wanderlust007 maybe you should consider that.
Re: Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! by Deyinka007: 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2022
Was very young when my parents used to play Dear Mother among other albums .. had no idea he had passed. May he continue to rest in peace
Re: Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! by shinaoduyemi: 4:59pm On Sep 05, 2022
OMG! I didn't hear about this at all. We always listened to his songs when we were young. The songs are evergreen. May he continue to rest in the bossom of the Lord. sad
Re: Remembering Bayo Adegboyega Aka Atayero! by Omoobaawonoba: 7:58am On Jan 23
Please open a YouTube channel for him and post the songs there for monetisation. You have no idea how many people are searching for his songs online. Please do it. Godspeed bro!

wanderlust007:
Yesterday marked 12 years since the demise of Evangelist Bayo Adegboyega (Atayero bi agogo). Thank you all for the interest you have shown in his work. So far I've been able to get across to only 3 people here and met just one person one on one.

Concerning those who gave ideas about pushing some of his albums back to the market, the fact remains that there are no promoters willing to take up reproduction especially in the gospel industry. They make their money from sales and people hardly buy cds again unlike before.

Musicians nowadays hardly release albums because the profit is low while other make losses, even people who use online platforms like iTunes where people can actually pay, bloggers buy the songs, then put it on their site where people can download for free all to get traffic for their site at the detriment of the musicians. Hence, these musicians now release singles to stay relevant and hope to get shows and programs to perform and get paid.

Some already made suggestions about making the songs available online and we are trying to work on that. Some albums like special gift exist only in audio cassette for now but attempts are being made to convert to CDs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adeboye Counsels Against Involvement In Sin / DIVINE PROPHECIES AT GOD CARDINALS MINISTRY / Apostle Suleman Visits IDP In Adamawa, Donates Gifts To Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.