Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948599 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Makpenen(m): 6:56am On Nov 04, 2014
puntersmind:
Yes, it's possible.
Thanks. What shld I do now? I mailed them but no reply. I call the number they put, it was switch off.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dammyklein(f): 6:59am On Nov 04, 2014
you dont have to struggle hard before you can hit that networth you wanted...A job will never give you that happiness you deserve nor will it make you achieve your dream....UNtil you work for yourself legitly and smartly...things will begin to fall in the right shape as you've desired....i stumble upon this link and it has change my life to a reasonable extent..hey wait am not promoting a link ooo nor trying to make sales for someone..i just dont like the sight of seeing young graduate running around for paid jobs....why dont you make that service you wanna render to that company a proposal as if you own a company and let them pay you base on your result which pays far more better...if you need more ideas ping me via...296A0858....you can check this link out and think about it..http://smartbusinessonly.com/naijaoffer/?ap_id=paydubmmo2809
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Pls gud pple cum to my rescue, i can no longer access my surep gis acct i click on forget password and type my email a link was sent to my mail i click on d link and is nt highlighted dis has been on for d pass 6 month i don't knw what esle to do, anybody wit useful idea pls cum to my rescue.
Secondly surep sent me a text to open acct wit UBA b4 27/10/14 since den i hv nt heard anytin from dem. Could it be dat my surep acct have been hijack ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by EdDave(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2014
October Stipends, where@thou? cool.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ettimah(f): 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
@Sampi4me, 23rd of June.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 1:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
@ettimah i attended d job fair September. And i ws official matched on oct 1 2014. WEN WIL I B PAYED.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
U dd urs in abk as well... Any update frm sure-p or uba?
Did in lagos since & was matched with forcecom since may but op till now nothing happened.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
chimaude:
Tnx Boss I've Done Dat n Also Responded To D Mail
You r welcom bro, i feel fulfilled whenever i help someone. I wish i have solution to everyone‘s problem
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2014
Eehn eeehn.... Are u serious? Dd u make any complain?
samobaba4u:

Did in lagos since & was matched with forcecom since may but op till now nothing happened.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Hello, If it's a case of 'Forgot Password' then you should use the link already sent to you by SURE-P or generate another one. If you can't use the link simply because it wasn't highlighted ("...i click on d link and is nt highlighted dis has been on for d pass 6 month...."wink, then you should be aware that the link doesn't get highlighted in a 'Yahoo mail', just highlight the link and paste it on the address bar of your browser, then tap Enter on your keyboard, it should open to request that you set a new password. A sample link has been provided below in purple, highlight the link sent to your email with your mouse or keyboard from the "http" point to the last letter, copy and paste the link on the address bar of your browser and click Enter. Hope this helps, if it doesn't please let me know.

http://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng/index.php?url=/Registration/ForgotPassword/ForgotPasswordFinish.php?passkey=6badbc3557ffczxg7433ghvch768cxs27f0e5708330cf

Toluwani2:
Pls gud pple cum to my rescue, i can no longer access my surep gis acct i click on forget password and type my email a link was sent to my mail i click on d link and is nt highlighted dis has been on for d pass 6 month i don't knw what esle to do, anybody wit useful idea pls cum to my rescue.
Secondly surep sent me a text to open acct wit UBA b4 27/10/14 since den i hv nt heard anytin from dem. Could it be dat my surep acct have been hijack ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Make sure your account number is correct and also find out if your employer has done the necessary on your monthly report and timesheet.
Sampi4me:
wat is delayin september stipends na@punter's mind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Drop your email address.
Makpenen:
Thanks. What shld I do now? I mailed them but no reply. I call the number they put, it was switch off.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2014
Drop your email address.
luimartins:

I have seen your responses & help to interns here. Pls I'm among the Enugu interns, I haven't received any msg from anybody since after the fair. I'm confused abt the whole thing... Pls whats my faith now? I need ur help.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Princegwu1: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Freemancharles90@gmail.com
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 10:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
I started working September n worked for only 4days in September. My gis account is showing pending for the past one month, like to know how long it takes before I will be paid. Thanks guy await your respond
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by windows8: 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
For those that attended the screening held by forcecom in various locations, do ensure to check your mails cause messages are been sent to applicants without sms notification.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by coolcare(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
this is fifth month my company has not for once augmented my GIS payment. is that the contract between GIS and companies?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.

@ puntersmind you dont want to reply me
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Petit08(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2014
@puntersmind;pls if u can marched me up with any company i will be very grateful.I received dere mail precisely on sept 22 but since den i hav nt heard anytin from dem.Pls bro i just need ur help if u can fixed me up.Am from ondo state,Tanx....my mail;toyenro8@gmail.com.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2014
@punter's mind everytin has been sent includin dat of october. Wat is next
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2014
@punter's mind everytin has been sent includin dat of october. Wat is next pls help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jjino4u: 8:11am On Nov 05, 2014
I was matched by a microfinance bank in Abuja fair and now got a mail of forcecom matching. checked my gis and it is forcecom..what do I do?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by luimartins: 8:23am On Nov 05, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.

Here is it: LUIMARTINS2K@YAHOO.COM. Thanks very much.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Makpenen(m): 8:35am On Nov 05, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.
danjoedbest@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2014
puntersmind:
Hello, If it's a case of 'Forgot Password' then you should use the link already sent to you by SURE-P or generate another one. If you can't use the link simply because it wasn't highlighted ("...i click on d link and is nt highlighted dis has been on for d pass 6 month...."wink, then you should be aware that the link doesn't get highlighted in a 'Yahoo mail', just highlight the link and paste it on the address bar of your browser, then tap Enter on your keyboard, it should open to request that you set a new password. A sample link has been provided below in purple, highlight the link sent to your email with your mouse or keyboard from the "http" point to the last letter, copy and paste the link on the address bar of your browser and click Enter. Hope this helps, if it doesn't please let me know.

http://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng/index.php?url=/Registration/ForgotPassword/ForgotPasswordFinish.php?passkey=6badbc3557ffczxg7433ghvch768cxs27f0e5708330cf

@ puntersmind tanx d Almighty God wil also attend to ur need. I will try it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
puntersmind:
I have replied.
. @puntersmind, I have just sent the employer details to your mail. Pls do I need to open another acct, because UBA has earlier sent me one will it still be valid to this employer when eventually matched.thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 2:59pm On Nov 05, 2014
puntersmind:
I have replied.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Petit08(m): 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2014
@puntersmind,pls try to matched me up 4 God sake.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 6:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
MrMash:

Boss any update?
Hav got update bro, i was matched online today afternoon, after a week. intern dat attended the Fair in Ilorin check your mail and Gis account on time. The offer expires in four days time. Thanks to everyone on dis thread in one way or the other you have contributed to dis especially puntersmind.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 7:13pm On Nov 05, 2014
@puntersmind. please sir, i urgently need to get in contact with you. I've some very pressing issues about my sure-p gis,and ur help would be most valuable. My email is obinnabenedict3@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 7:47pm On Nov 05, 2014
Psittacus:
Hav got update bro, i was matched online today afternoon, after a week. intern dat attended the Fair in Ilorin check your mail and Gis account on time. The offer expires in four days time. Thanks to everyone on dis thread in one way or the other you have contributed to dis especially puntersmind.

Psittacus glad to hear this that you ve been matched. I am one of intern that attended Ilorin fair last week but till now I have not heard anything either from the supposed 'employer' an IT firm that accepted me during nor from sure p or Bank. Pls what would you advise.

@Puntersmind thanks bro for all your contribution and wise counsel may God be with you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by MrMash(m): 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2014
Psittacus:

No update over here oh.
Congratulations bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.