Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948821 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
Patience. Not everyone can be matched online immediately after Internship fairs, some take as much as two weeks.
Ask4bigneyo:
After a week plus internship fair in Abeokuta, i just received a text from UBA containing my account number. I checked my GIS portal but yet to be matched by my employer. I guess the process is gradual.
Who else is in my shoe and What should we be expecting next?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
Why write in 'All Cap'? What's your location? Are you sure the timesheet was submitted properly or has been received? Verify!
confidencekesk:
PUSTERMIND, I MUST COMMEND HELP IN THIS FORUM. I AM AN INTERN HIRED ON SEPTEMBER3. MY STATUS SHOWED PENDING PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER AFTER OUR TIMESHEET HAD BN MARKED N NON OF US NINE INTERNS WERE PAID FOR. SEPT. NOW OUR OCTOBER TIMESHEET ALREADY MARKED IS STILL SHWING PENDING. PLS DO SHOULD B D PROB OR WOT DO WE DO
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
puntersmind:
I believe Ekiti state has been visited.
when n when is dat o, l didn't hear at all. Tnx 4 ur response.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Petit08(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
@puntersmind;faniyi.toyin@yahoo.com.pls wen is ondo fair coming up?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by confidencekesk: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
puntersmind:
Why write in 'All Cap'? What's your location? Are you sure the timesheet was submitted properly or has been received? Verify!

PUNTERSMIND AM IN ANAMBRA STATE. I AM SURE COS D PIUS STATUS SAYS COMPLETE N EVERY OTHER THING PENDING
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
YES, but there is a Caveat. SURE-P GIS is a very small unit under the umbrella of Federal Ministry of Finance (There is another unit - Supervision Unit - handled initial sensitization and workshops, not housed by Ministry of Finance). SURE-P GIS unit has a staff strength of less than 25 persons and they are very much limited on virtually anything you could think of; Resources, Coordination, Man-power etc. They are trying hard to justify their budget and their salaries. There are so many unresolved issues with Matching and 'Fall-outs' as a result of matching. I can go on and on about SURE-P GIS but the idea here is just to create a mental picture for you to understand that the unit may be handicapped in helping you get re-matched to a new company if and when you succeed in disengaging your current matching. Can't you make the man respond well?
kunlexbaba45:
@puntersm
I hav bin matched wit a coy in ijebu ode n my status indicate hired, buh d man is nt responding very well. Is dere anyway i can change my employer
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
You don't have the report or don't know how to re-send it to GIS?
Montmayorblanc:
@puntersmind I'm having issue with report when summitting timesheet, my employer didn't know he was meant to fill it in and with that didn't receive September stipends. The same stuff happened for October please how can u be of help we three interns with him here in benin.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
@ puntersmind, my time sheet still shows the zero working days after all efforts by muy empoyer to revert it to 23 days. And my employer is saying he can't find the submit button that he can only see save time sheet. Please is there something wrong?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by luimartins: 9:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
luimartins:

I have seen your responses & help to interns here. Pls I'm among the Enugu interns, I haven't received any msg from anybody since after the fair. I'm confused abt the whole thing... Pls whats my faith now? I need ur help.

@ Oga Puntersmind, you asked me to drop my email which I did but yet 2 hear from you... Pls sir help me out in any possible way.
Here is my email again: Luimartins2k@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
puntersmind:
I wish you the best of luck.
Thank you sir.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Just sent you a mail.
luimartins:

@ Oga Puntersmind, you asked me to drop my email which I did but yet 2 hear from you... Pls sir help me out in any possible way.
Here is my email again: Luimartins2k@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
For what month is this?
morewealth:
@ puntersmind, my time sheet still shows the zero working days after all efforts by muy empoyer to revert it to 23 days. And my employer is saying he can't find the submit button that he can only see save time sheet. Please is there something wrong?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
LadunaI:

Thanks bro for the advice. I called my employer yesterday and they promise to do something about it speedily for me, hopefully within few days it will be sorted out.

As for bank I don't know why is taking them so long to send the account number but I pray the employer matching is solve ASAP. I can go to there branch at Unity for possible collection.

@Puntermind it been long we hear/read from you hope no problem sir pls we need ur ingenuity inputs as always.
Thanks bro, still on the verification process. i wish you the best.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
puntersmind:
Been busy. I pray thee to explain the problem if it hasn't been handled.

Delighted to read your posts. I happen to be one of intern that attended Oct. 28 Ilorin fair. I was somewhat accepted by an IT firm who duly signed my employer confirmation form and bank form on that day which I have submitted at d fair.

However, after three days I noticed that nothing has changed in my online status still read 'not yet opportunity' , then I called the firm (interviewer) who promise to speak with boss about my issue.

After waiting for week without any reponse, I sent an sms msg which elicit a return call immediately from them explaining that they will soon do the necessary thing with my case, but unfortunately nothing really have changed, though still waiting. My fear only heightened when I read in the forum that some yet to be approved firm might present at the fair, praying I haven't fall victim to one of them, like what happened at enugu fair as explained by you on your earlier post.

Thanks for your anticipated help/counsel
. I can be reached thru nasryusuf@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2014
puntersmind..pls i have got somtin important to ask you.. my mail add is promswan009@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
puntersmind:
For what month is this?
For the month of October
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 1:23am On Nov 08, 2014
puntersmind:
You don't have the report or don't know how to re-send it to GIS?

My employer have the report but said the timesheet with report end on d 5th of the next month. Don't know if e can go fill it in for September n October n we will be paid?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 1:52am On Nov 08, 2014
Edokpia:
. @puntersmind, I have just sent the employer details to your mail. Pls do I need to open another acct, because UBA has earlier sent me one will it still be valid to this employer when eventually matched.thank you.
. @puntersmind, did you received my mail,I have sent it to you, pls match me now, I have not heard from you,but you have replied others, bikooooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cynthia182: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.
pls wen did they match u?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:23am On Nov 08, 2014
Psittacus:
Thanks bro, still on the verification process. i wish you the best.

Thanks bro all things been equal I see you start work next week God willing. Wishing u very best.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by walexy14(m): 9:09am On Nov 08, 2014
[quote author=transbut5 post=27467844]

I registered in Minna Nigerstate. My email jameswale14@yahoo.com
I will be glad if you help me in getting an invitation too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gentlerossy1: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.
madukachiamaka665@gmail.com.
I will b expecting Ur mail.
Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by JohnEchelon: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2014
Pls o,my pple I changed location while filin d survey form frm rivers to kogi coz my location durin registration was rivers state,av nt bin matched wt any organisation nd I heard dat my present location just did dere own fair dz week,pls I want to if am stil intact with it,or dat I should stil b waitin fr d text,pls I nid ur views tnks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by timok4chri: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2014
When will the fair hold in abuja
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kunlexbaba45(m): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
i guess we dd internship fair together in kidot o hall abk. m yet to be matched bt i got a text frm uba today as per acct nos stuffs. can i get ur pin or nos pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by login1: 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
puntersmind:
Just sent you a mail.

Thanks for your selfless service. Please I need your urgent help. Kindly please contact me on... Thanks in advance
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gabialonso(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
[quote puntersmind pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gabialonso(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
puntersmind:
Patience. Not everyone can be matched onlin
Patience. Talking
abt patience, i hv bin patiently
waitin 2b matched snc last year i
registered, ws nt even invited 4d
job fare in my state, Delta state. Pls puntermind can you help me out, i
will be so glad if u can match me in
Delta. My mail add is
gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Engrdukechidi: 10:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
Punter mind, I registered since march but have not been matched, I registere in lagos, I can work any whr except North, please I need help, my e mail is dukechibeno@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.