Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,579 members, 7,837,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948695 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Engrdukechidi: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2014
puntersmind:
Why write in 'All Cap'? What's your location? Are you sure the timesheet was submitted properly or has been received? Verify!
please puntermind my email is dukechibeno@yahoo.com, please help, I can work in any state, I registere in lagos
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
Why don't you visit the IT firm and ask them to their face if they are SURE-P approved, and ask what's holding-up the process?
LadunaI:

Delighted to read your posts. I happen to be one of intern that attended Oct. 28 Ilorin fair. I was somewhat accepted by an IT firm who duly signed my employer confirmation form and bank form on that day which I have submitted at d fair.

However, after three days I noticed that nothing has changed in my online status still read 'not yet opportunity' , then I called the firm (interviewer) who promise to speak with boss about my issue.

After waiting for week without any reponse, I sent an sms msg which elicit a return call immediately from them explaining that they will soon do the necessary thing with my case, but unfortunately nothing really have changed, though still waiting. My fear only heightened when I read in the forum that some yet to be approved firm might present at the fair, praying I haven't fall victim to one of them, like what happened at enugu fair as explained by you on your earlier post.

Thanks for your anticipated help/counsel
. I can be reached thru nasryusuf@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Not true.
MrMash:
puntersmind:
[color=#000099][/color]

I got an unconfirmed information this evening that the deadline for matching is 12 midnight on Monday.
How true is this

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
I really do not understand your update. I am aware the deadline for the submission of timesheet and monthly reports. Please, re-construct your update.
Montmayorblanc:

My employer have the report but said the timesheet with report end on d 5th of the next month. Don't know if e can go fill it in for September n October n we will be paid?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
I am not sure I got your email. It will be nice if you sign subsequent email with your Username here.
Edokpia:
. @puntersmind, did you received my mail,I have sent it to you, pls match me now, I have not heard from you,but you have replied others, bikooooo.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
I am not an intern.
cynthia182:
pls wen did they match u?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
I have just sent you a mail.
Engrdukechidi:
please puntermind my email is dukechibeno@yahoo.com, please help, I can work in any state, I registere in lagos
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gabialonso(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
puntersmind:
pls am waiting 4ur mail too. I nid 2b match as well.gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Engrdukechidi: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
puntersmind:
thanks for ur mail and concern, I appreciate all your help!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2014
puntersmind:
Why don't you visit the IT firm and ask them to their face if they are SURE-P approved, and ask what's holding-up the process?

Thanks a bunch, I 'll try and do that on Monday God willing.

Thanks once again for been there, I really appreciate, I will feed you back on the outcome.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Edokpia: 6:23am On Nov 09, 2014
puntersmind:
I am not sure I got your email. It will be nice if you sign subsequent email with your Username here.
. You got my mail and you have replied you asked me to confirm something frm the firm I like to be matched with for me to be matched,and I have equally replied ur mail. My email address is isaiahadanegbe@gmail.com.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 09, 2014
my fellow here,
do you know you can as well do the matching yourself!
instead of you looking for the company that will match you for the scheme with just 3 steps
1. look for an eligible firm around you, persuade them to register for the scheme or help them to do the registration.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2014
morewealth:
@ puntersmind, my time sheet still shows the zero working days after all efforts by muy empoyer to revert it to 23 days. And my employer is saying he can't find the submit button that he can only see save time sheet. Please is there something wrong?
Well, let your employer know that save button and submit button are not found in the same place/section. Save button is found under "timesheet/feedback" section. After saving what your employer has filled, he will then go to the homepage and refresh that homepage if possible. He should scroll down the homepage, and the Submit Button will be there waiting for him. If he has more than one intern, he should fill the timesheet for all of them before submitting it at once.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2014
@puntersmind the report space was left blank not knowing it was meant for report according to my employer, the issue at hand is he said the site closes at the 5th of a new month over the input of timesheet n report the previous month. Right now we didn't receive September and likely not to receive October because same mistake was done, please I like to know what can be done to get our stipends.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2014
@ puntersmind thanks for the good work God will blessyou
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2014
@ punters pls, kindly help me out also dis is my email: bograd2009@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=authority2006 post=27851357] Well, let your employer know that save button and submit button are not found in the same place/section. Save button is found under "timesheet/feedback" section. After saving what your employer has filled, he will then go to the homepage and refresh that homepage if possible. He should scroll down the homepage, and the Submit Button will be there waiting for him. If he has more than one intern, he should fill the timesheet for all of them before submitting it at once.
. [/qote]
Tanks for d info
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eduxerxes: 10:22am On Nov 09, 2014
Sure-P GIS job fair in Owerri holds on wednesday 12th November 2014. This info is for all applicants under Owerri, Imo state.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ganja06(m): 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
eduxerxes:
Sure-P GIS job fair in Owerri holds on wednesday 12th November 2014. This info is for all applicants under Owerri, Imo state.

Pls where is the venue?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by eduxerxes: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
ganja06:

Pls where is the venue?
CATHOL Owerri, opposite Imsu.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Juliuseghe: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
@puntersmind- Since I started work in September 25th, I have not received my september stipend and I'm likely not to receive my October stipend because my employer didn't fill-in interns monthly reports for the two months. My employer only filled monthly time-sheet for both months. When I asked if he updated d monthly report form on d website, he said, he didn't knw he was suppose to fill d monthly report for interns. Pls what can my employer do inorder to update d monthly reports for sept and October or how can my employer get d monthly report of interns for both months accross to SURE-P so dat we can have our ( me n my colleaque) stipends paid?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
pls nairalanders, i wanna know how much surep pays as stipends to d selected beneficiary and then do companies dt take someone also add anything to their stipend? i got an invite for a fair dis wk to meet enployers but i wanna know if it is worth going. i'd appreciate ur contributn plss
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Juliuseghe:
@puntersmind- Since I started work in September 25th, I have not received my september stipend and I'm likely not to receive my October stipend because my employer didn't fill-in interns monthly reports for the two months. My employer only filled monthly time-sheet for both months. When I asked if he updated d monthly report form on d website, he said, he didn't knw he was suppose to fill d monthly report for interns. Pls what can my employer do inorder to update d monthly reports for sept and October or how can my employer get d monthly report of interns for both months accross to SURE-P so dat we can have our ( me n my colleaque) stipends paid?
There is hardly any difference between time sheet and monthly report because both are joined together. Time sheet is on top while the space is provided below it for you or your employer to type what you learnt or the task you accomplished during that month. You may not actually count the September since you started very late while October stipend has not been paid. I started on the 23rd and I didn't get stipend for that month. Cheers.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by authority2006(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
dhope:
pls nairalanders, i wanna know how much surep pays as stipends to d selected beneficiary and then do companies dt take someone also add anything to their stipend? i got an invite for a fair dis wk to meet enployers but i wanna know if it is worth going. i'd appreciate ur contributn plss
30k. Salary from your employer depends on the level of humanity in him or the level of greed in him. While some employers actually demand cut from that stipend.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
There will be a second-batch Internship Fair in FCT on Tuesday, 11th November, 2014. Same venue as the last one.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ganja06(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
eduxerxes:

thanks for the info
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ganja06(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
eduxerxes:

thanks for the info
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Princegwu1: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
Sure P- GIS pure Scam...
Modern days slavery programme for unemployed youths... I'm off....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
authority2006:
30k. Salary from your employer depends on the level of humanity in him or the level of greed in him. While some employers actually demand cut from that stipend.
Thank u my brother. i hope to go then but did dey just introduce any employer to u or d one dt meet d employer of d industries u choosed during registratn?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Juliuseghe: 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
@authority2006;
Thanks amillion for d info. Pls may I knw if employ didn't fill d space for interns Report, will it affect interns monthly stipend ie not getting paid ?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Juliuseghe: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
@authority2006;
Thanks amillion for d info. Pls may I knw if employ didn't fill d space for interns Report, will it affect interns monthly stipend ie not getting paid ?
dhope:

Thank u my brother. i hope to go then but did dey just introduce any employer to u or d one dt meet d employer of d industries u choosed during registratn?
dhope:

authority2006:
There is hardly any difference between time sheet and monthly report because both are joined together. Time sheet is on top while the space is provided below it for you or your employer to type what you learnt or the task you accomplished during that month. You may not actually count the September since you started very late while October stipend has not been paid. I started on the 23rd and I didn't get stipend for that month. Cheers.
dhope:
authority2006:

@authority2006;
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Helenqollinz(f): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2014
Plz y is nobdy giving any hint on d kind or type of questions asked at d job fair?At least 2 get us prepared oooooo.Una well done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.