Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948612 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Psittacus(m): 9:49pm On Nov 10, 2014
LadunaI:

Yeah you are right I heard a firm requesting civil engineer with none showing up.
I met my employer today and we try to do matching but having some problem. My details were submitted to him on 6 Nov with a button to resend a request to me but I haven't see any request I checked even my spam folder but see nothing.

so there's never a feedback to his page for Accept/Reject button. We were stucked now.
Eyah..may be you should try doing process over again, the online process. Beta still you could wait a little while, maybe it takes a little while before the request are delivered. There are great minds here, puntersmind especially can help out. I haven't even taking a glance at my employers GIS account.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2014
puntersmind:
You guys are not alone. There are many other interns with issues related to this. A Non Governmental Organization - Sky Foundation got matched with interns two weeks ago in FCT, the interns were surprised when they realized that the supposed office of Sky Foundation turned out to be a hotel in Area 10. When one of them insisted that he would not want to work in a hotel, he was taken to a law firm in Gudu for the internship. These companies that apply to absorb interns were verified by a Vendor contracted by SURE-P, they have not done a good job on properly verifying the authenticity of some of these companies.
I beg is FORCECOM approved or disapproved? Pls, reply ASAP.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by windows8: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
samobaba4u:

I seek answers too, u are not alone in this.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2014
So, What are ur suggestions for us sir? Is tjere anyway u can help us?
puntersmind:
You guys are not alone. There are many other interns with issues related to this. A Non Governmental Organization - Sky Foundation got matched with interns two weeks ago in FCT, the interns were surprised when they realized that the supposed office of Sky Foundation turned out to be a hotel in Area 10. When one of them insisted that he would not want to work in a hotel, he was taken to a law firm in Gudu for the internship. These companies that apply to absorb interns were verified by a Vendor contracted by SURE-P, they have not done a good job on properly verifying the authenticity of some of these companies.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:33pm On Nov 10, 2014
Thanks man....so, were u able to get urself matched wit reg org?
Edokpia:
. I guess the ngo is not surep registered, you better do something fast,I am experiencing the same thing ,you may never be matched,all these fake ngo self dem wan spoil person luck.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Helenqollinz(f): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2014
timok4chri:

Hi helenqollinz did you get the email from sure p?
Yes i did.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2014
maasoap:
@Puntersmind,
I registered with Sure-P in Osun state and on the 30/9/14, I received an email that urged me to fill an online survey form which I did. Today Nov 10, I received a text message that said I should login into my email account to print my invitation letter but when I logged in, I didn't see any mail from Sure-P. I equally checked my spam folder but it wasn't there to. I don't even know when and where the fair is going to take place in Osun state. Please help me out. Oladeleprince2005@yahoo.com is my email address.
venue is fun-field hotel along iwo road opp NUT house osogbo and date is wed,: 13/11/2014 by 7:30 am. u can come wit ur text msg esp if ure living close because av nt gone 4 their fair b4 and i dont know if dey will allow dt. but i hope dey allow u sha or u go to their osogbo office 2moro to complain 1st
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Engrdukechidi: 3:35am On Nov 11, 2014
When is sure p lagos or ogun job fair coming up? Any clue
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Plus10(m): 3:54am On Nov 11, 2014
Please house,when is port harcourt sure-p intership fair coming up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 4:32am On Nov 11, 2014
puntersmind:
and ask what's holding-up the process?

Thanks Puntersmind as I have earlier mentioned in my post, the firm is duly registered. my details were submitted to his GIS account on Nov 6 with a button to resend a request for me but that wouldnt work because uptill now I dont see any request on my email.

Consequently, my details have. NOT shown up on his homepage for ACCEPT/REJECT comfirmation button. I m anxiously waiting for ur input pls.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by larrydee6: 5:03am On Nov 11, 2014
dhope:

venue is fun-field hotel along iwo road opp NUT house osogbo and date is wed,: 13/11/2014 by 7:30 am. u can come wit ur text msg esp if ure living close because av nt gone 4 their fair b4 and i dont know if dey will allow dt. but i hope dey allow u sha or u go to their osogbo office 2moro to complain 1st
. Can I also attend the sure-p fair in osun without invitation. Pls I need answer.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Uchehot: 6:06am On Nov 11, 2014
@puntersmind: pls some people receive invitation to come along wit it on wed in owerri but I did not receive pls can u help me uchehot@ gmail.com and I want to know if dere will be another batch pls reply
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by timok4chri: 6:09am On Nov 11, 2014
@ hellqollinz if you are reading this pleas help afriend forward the mail I have the text from sure p but didn't get the mail I have reached out to punters mind he didn't reply. Please uchenancy94@yahoo.com at pujyerdmind if you are reading biko its today forward to me.thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by maasoap(m): 6:35am On Nov 11, 2014
dhope:

Thanks a lot. Let me continue to talk to @Puntersmind if he can help me with invitation.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by maasoap(m): 6:43am On Nov 11, 2014
puntersmind:
@Puntersmind, please don't ignore my plea because I have been told that the fair will take place tomorrow in Osogbo Osun State.
Nov 10, I received a text message that said I should login into my email account to print my invitation letter but when I logged in, I didn't see any mail from Sure-P. I equally checked my spam folder but it wasn't there to. I don't even know when and where the fair is going to take place in Osun state. Please help me out. Oladeleprince2005@yahoo.com is myemail address.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Rizin: 6:48am On Nov 11, 2014
timok4chri:
@ hellqollinz if you are reading this pleas help afriend forward the mail I have the text from sure p but didn't get the mail I have reached out to punters mind he didn't reply. Please uchenancy94@yahoo.com at pujyerdmind if you are reading biko its today forward to me.thanks

check you spam mail or lest still go with the text invite. Dont delete them
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 7:17am On Nov 11, 2014
larrydee6:
. Can I also attend the sure-p fair in osun without invitation. Pls I need answer.
u can see dt i stated earlier dt av nt been to d fair b4. am also a new invitee and i just believe dt it is up to u to take d risk or nt afterall dey wont kill u if dey dont allow u in. just dt it is more reasonable ure nt coming frm far distance. u may as well be lucky to be allowed in
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 11, 2014
Engrdukechidi:
When is sure p lagos or ogun job fair coming up? Any clue
i am not sure Surep if dey will come 2 Ogun state dis year again since dev came last month OCT 30 and all d intern was marge 2 a firm dey will work wit.dey did d opening of account 4 d intern @ d venue which d bank will send ur account details 2 u thru a text.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 11, 2014
dhope:

u can see dt i stated earlier dt av nt been to d fair b4. am also a new invitee and i just believe dt it is up to u to take d risk or nt afterall dey wont kill u if dey dont allow u in. just dt it is more reasonable ure nt coming frm far distance. u may as well be lucky to be allowed in
I am not so sure if he will be allow in without d text msg sent 2 him and d print of d invitation mail sent 2 him with a valid I'd card ,dere will be a security @ door who will be in charge of dis without dat he won't be allow 2 go in.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Helenqollinz(f): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2014
Timok4chri gud a.m.Are u at NAF CENTER already?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by timok4chri: 10:46am On Nov 11, 2014
Helenqollinz:
Timok4chri gud a.m.Are u at NAF CENTER already?
no since I didn't get the mail and learnt on this forum that they won't allow but I have the SMS . how is it going?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by samobaba4u(m): 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
samobaba4u:

@Puntersmind am still waiting for answers to this.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Maryspeck:
I am not so sure if he will be allow in without d text msg sent 2 him and d print of d invitation mail sent 2 him with a valid I'd card ,dere will be a security @ door who will be in charge of dis without dat he won't be allow 2 go in.
but in my case i didnt get any sms but i got mail invite sha. do i also need to show sms sent b4 entering?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by iloveAy: 12:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
pls house is October timekeeping page on everyone's profile still pending or completed.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 12:42pm On Nov 11, 2014
tanks punteersmind
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 12:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
@iloveAY mine is still showin pendin o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 1:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
@iloveAY MINE IS STILL SHOWIN PENDIN O

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2014
Pls has any intern that got matched in benin city (sept) bn paid? Seems 80% of dese firms are not accredited by sure-p
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2014
Plz house when is sure p Lagos job fair coming up?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by iloveAy: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
ok sampie4me i wanted to be sure I'm not missing anything. i wonder when we wld b paid our October stipend
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sampi4me(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
@iloveAY MAYB DIS WK OR NXT NT SURE SHA
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abevolve: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.

Good day @puntersmind

For months I've been waiting for sure-p stipend; My status read June 21days worked, PIUH, PIUF & Payment all pending.

But this month it reads June 2014 - 21 days; October 2014 - 23days but PIUH & PIUF for the two months are pending

Does that mean that I will be paid only for October and June? What happened to the other months? What is the cause of the omission of July, August and September? What can I do to to ensure correction?

Please I will appreciate you suggestions/assistance in resolving these errors (non payment and omission of 3months)

Thank you.

abbeygbenga@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.