Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,366 members, 7,861,009 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (951447 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dee1wolex(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2014
I can only thank the Almighty God for today in osogbo.. Thankyou Jesus.

Guys,plz i nid ur advice...im currently wor-ing wit someone dat pays less dan d surep stipend...and my new surep employer has said those of us he picked can start anytime..if i join him nxt monday, is dia hope of getting november stipend? Or i shud jst complete my job here and collect my november salary bfor joining dem?

Thanx.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.
Bros we r in dsame shoe oo..i dd mine in abeokuta.
as well bt heard notin frm my employer till
date. i even searched for their name via
Google, i saw a link to Facebook n i tried all
my possible best to locate d add i saw on
Facebook bt to no avail....d tin self don taya
person.... here is my mail add for re-matching assistance.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2014
Puntersmind, how do I register my company, to employ graduates? My company is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Puntersmind, how do I register my company, to employ graduates? My company is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Log on to www.wyesurep.gov.ng
OR
https://gis-tool.wyesurep.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gabialonso(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
@puntersmind pls attend to my mail wit regard to onitsha matching. Hv sent it thrice . Thanks gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wizzaro2014(m): 8:02pm On Nov 12, 2014
gabialonso:
@puntersmind pls attend to my mail wit regard to onitsha matching. Hv sent it thrice . Thanks gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
. Puntersmind pls help me. when is PH fair coming up, or has it been held? Comment pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by cut007: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
Guys, pls this issue of opening an account. Must it be with the designated uba branch or can it be any branch?? because I went to the designated branch but they were complacent. I left them and went to another branch (in the same town) and I got my account number the following day. The issue now is that the same rude girl surprisingly called me and asked me why I didn't come back. I told her straight that I had opened the account with their other branch and she was like: " who asked you to go there? Okay let me see how they are gonna send it to sure-p for your payment" I told my employer and he asked me to go back there and open the account (he just probably wants me to be on a safer side). So guys what do u say (especially punters mind)
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Wizzaro2014(m): 8:06pm On Nov 12, 2014
Puntersmind pls help. When is PH fair coming up or has it been held? Pls comment
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
cut007:
Guys, pls this issue of opening an account. Must it be with the designated uba branch or can it be any branch?? because I went to the designated branch but they were complacent. I left them and went to another branch (in the same town) and I got my account number the following day. The issue now is that the same rude girl surprisingly called me and asked me why I didn't come back. I told her straight that I had opened the account with their other branch and she was like: " who asked you to go there? Okay let me see how they are gonna send it to sure-p for your payment" I told my employer and he asked me to go back there and open the account (he just probably wants me to be on a safer side). So guys what do u say (especially punters mind)

From what I read in the forum is your employer that will supply your account number thru his GIS account when is filling ur timesheet for the first time.
But has she make such bold remark is better you consider probably going back there to avoid unnecessary hicup on ur payment later.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
OR
All I saw there is how interns can register. I want to know how to register my company.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2014
When you get matched.
Edokpia:
. @puntersmind,pls when will I get my congratulatory mail for matching,it is a new week now,you have successfully received the requested details.my email is isaiahadanegbe@gmail.com.thanks and waiting for your reply.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
Go ahead and register your firm on SURE-P GIS Website: www.wyesurep.gov.ng
OrlandoOwoh:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gabialonso(m): 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2014
[quote author=puntersmind post=27959342][/quote]@puntersmind pls attend to my
mail wit regard to onitsha
matching. Hv sent it thrice . Thanks
gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2014
Maryspeck:
Yeah u can go wen u get 2 d venue dey will ask those who did not received email should signify after dat ,dey will ask u 2 drop ur email .
thank u. i went there today and i got employer without stress
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

All I saw there is how interns can register. I want to know how to register my company.
click d second link..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by mamalolu: 8:41pm On Nov 12, 2014
mamalolu:
eppelomo2001@yahoo.com.thanks
puntersmind please have send my mail to you,please get me an invitation, eppelomo2001@yahoo. Com.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2014
...is it compulsory to attend dt fair b4 someone can get employer? my observatn is dt many pple left dt place today without getting any and i think we call all do our homework very well and look ard for employers dt has partnership wit surep esp those employers who will soon lay off outgoing interns.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2014
pls what is next thing after we've struck deal wit an employer and we've opened bank acct too?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by henroe2k2(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wizzaro2014:
Puntersmind pls help. When is PH fair coming up or has it been held? Pls comment
please attend to this question. people in port Harcourt are waiting to hear from u...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by abu12: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
puntersmind:
I believe I have replied your mail previously, why don't you send me a new mail on the issue? (I can't remember your email address.)

@puntermind i sent same message
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by henroe2k2(m): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
Wizzaro2014:
SURE-P GIS ORGANISES Port Harcourt graduate
internship opportunities fair
The federal ministry of finance through the Women
and Youth Empowerment (WYE) project of the
subsidy reinvestment empowerment program
(SURE-P) presents the Graduate Internship Scheme
(GIS); a social safety net instituted by the Federal
Government of Nigeria to provide jobs to the
unemployed graduates in Nigeria. Under this
scheme, eligible graduates are employed and
deployed to firms that needs them, while the
Government pays their monthly stipends. Firms
can
also benefit from these scheme, because they will
have people working for them for free. This
internship program will run for a period of one
year
after which participating firms are encouraged to
retain some of the interns. Incentives such as tax
rebates, credit lines, awards etc. will be explored
for
such Firms.
To this effect the SURE-P is organizing a
GRADUATE
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FAIR IN PORT
HARCOURT. This fair will avail Firms and Graduates
the opportunity and platform to meet and match.
The date for this event is from the 18th-20th
November, 2014.
Attendance is strictly by Invitation, hence the
venue
for the fair will be communicated to the invited
firms
and graduates only. To get an invite to the event,
please log on to the website on www.wyesurep.go
v.ng and register.
Registration and participation in the event is FREE!
For further Information, Enquiries and Eligibility
Criteria for both Graduate and Firms:
Email: info@gisurep.gov.ng
GIS, SURE-P
Federal Ministry of Finance
Telephone: 08175751778
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?
story_fbid=1571965839693670&id=1561216930768561&_
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrsyer(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
henroe2k2:

SURE-P GIS ORGANISES Port Harcourt graduate
internship opportunities fair
The federal ministry of finance through the Women
and Youth Empowerment (WYE) project of the
subsidy reinvestment empowerment program
(SURE-P) presents the Graduate Internship Scheme
(GIS); a social safety net instituted by the Federal
Government of Nigeria to provide jobs to the
unemployed graduates in Nigeria. Under this
scheme, eligible graduates are employed and
deployed to firms that needs them, while the
Government pays their monthly stipends. Firms
can
also benefit from these scheme, because they will
have people working for them for free. This
internship program will run for a period of one
year
after which participating firms are encouraged to
retain some of the interns. Incentives such as tax
rebates, credit lines, awards etc. will be explored
for
such Firms.
To this effect the SURE-P is organizing a
GRADUATE
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FAIR IN PORT
HARCOURT. This fair will avail Firms and Graduates
the opportunity and platform to meet and match.
The date for this event is from the 18th-20th
November, 2014.
Attendance is strictly by Invitation, hence the
venue
for the fair will be communicated to the invited
firms
and graduates only. To get an invite to the event,
please log on to the website on www.wyesurep.go
v.ng and register.
Registration and participation in the event is FREE!
For further Information, Enquiries and Eligibility
Criteria for both Graduate and Firms:
Email: info@gisurep.gov.ng
GIS, SURE-P
Federal Ministry of Finance
Telephone: 08175751778
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?
story_fbid=1571965839693670&id=1561216930768561&_
padi man u too much.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by marion4luv(f): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your email address.
i just registered yesterday, hope i'm nt late? Pls wat do i do next
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by angely2k2005(f): 4:46am On Nov 13, 2014
@punter mind.I received a mail from surep towards the end of last month to fill a form online which I did but I HV not gotten an invite from them for the upcoming fair in port Harcourt.pls I need d invite.my gis benefienciary code is GI-RIV-OBA-02388.I need really this invite.pls help me.thanks for granting my request.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by angely2k2005(f): 4:49am On Nov 13, 2014
@punter mind.I received a mail from surep towards the end of last month to fill a form online which I did but I HV not gotten an invite from them for the upcoming fair in port Harcourt.pls I need d invite.my gis benefienciary code is GI-RIV-OBA-02388.my email address is angely2k2005@yahoo.ca
I need really this invite.pls help me.thanks for granting my request.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bluekapon(m): 6:39am On Nov 13, 2014
Pls help... I need the PH invite too!
ihekostech@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2014
If you filled and submitted the survey before the October 31st deadline given, you will receive a text message alert to check your email and print your invitation letter. The alert will come 3-4 days before the date of the fair. I don't see why you guys are getting worried. The invitation will come.
angely2k2005:
@punter mind.I received a mail from surep towards the end of last month to fill a form online which I did but I HV not gotten an invite from them for the upcoming fair in port Harcourt.pls I need d invite.my gis benefienciary code is GI-RIV-OBA-02388.I need really this invite.pls help me.thanks for granting my request.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Cupid4(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2014
Dear Puntersmind, really appreciate ur selfless service on this thread, pls i got an email to complete a survey latest october 10, but since then iv not got any response, pls wen is d fair coming up in Oyo State, and wil appreciate it if u cud help in helping me with attachment, here is my email cupid2real@yahoo.com, Economics as a discipline, tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2014
@Puntersmind

Please have you seen/received my email address for re-matching issue?.....nasryusuf@yahoo.com

I am planning to go to the employer today to see if things have change for BETTER on his GIS account so that we can move ahead with the remaining process.

Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dhope: 8:52am On Nov 13, 2014
puntersmind:
Make sure your account number is correct and also find out if your employer has done the necessary on your monthly report and timesheet.
pls what time within a month does d employer needs to submit d monthly report and timesheet? shud it be in d begining or middle of d month and do we need to submit our bank acct details to employer?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by edrys(m): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2014
maasoap:
Are you sure you are a graduate? SureP GIS have warned people enough to be wary of scammers. Are you just coming across of this thread for the first time after paying into the scammers account or you simply ignored everything here? Not even N6,500 but a whole N65,000! Take heart, hope you've learnt your lesson.

He has #65,000 readily available to give to somebody and still looking for a job of #30,000 stipend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.