Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (948561 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sammer4life(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2014
October allawi jst dropped in about 1 hour ago...... But if FG go increase NYSC allawi, I think we need to start agitating for more pay too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by lekzzydo(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2014
@puntersmind, @all....please I just registered on 10th of Novemeber n I've bn given the GIS number. I'm currently in Ibadan n I'll like to attend the trade fair in Ibadan. Please, I want to know what next I should.

Here is my email: lasisiolalekan@yahoo.com

Thanks
Cc puntersmind, all.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2014
Any rivers state intern been paid for october 2014

Why so much delay in payment?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ettimah(f): 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
Oct stipends has been paid. Enjoy peeps!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2014
Please I attended HIS fair in owerri and I was matched that day, I opened a uba bank account and did other documentations that day. I just got an email now from SURE P saying that I have gotten an employer and it is a different company from the one I got on the 12th of this month. What should I do please. Should ignore the company I got during the fair. I am just confused.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2014
ebyjoyken:
Please I attended HIS fair in owerri and I was matched that day, I opened a uba bank account and did other documentations that day. I just got an email now from SURE P saying that I have gotten an employer and it is a different company from the one I got on the 12th of this month. What should I do please. Should ignore the company I got during the fair. I am just confused.

My bro you better accept it and go with the remaining process. A bird at hand worth thousand in the bush. Most of us that are yet to be matched or having one problem or the other will tell you the true of the struggle. Though if the company matched you with is NOT your liking or not your area in which you want work then, you can ignore it for good.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Sholy9ja: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
I haven't bn match wit any employer since I register.... Am from abuja any1 willin to help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
LadunaI:

My bro you better accept it and go with the remaining process. A bird at hand worth thousand in the bush. Most of us that are yet to be matched or having one problem or the other will tell you the true of the struggle. Though if the company matched you with is NOT your liking or not your area in which you want work then, you can ignore it for good.
OK thanks A lot. What about the account I opened during the fair. I should also ignore it? Please clarify me I don't want to make a mistake.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 3:14pm On Nov 14, 2014
Ettimah:
Oct stipends has been paid. Enjoy peeps!
Please Where is your location?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2014
morewealth:

I thought it was only your employer through his sure-p profile while filling your time sheet for the first time can fil your account number with the space provided. So how come you can see it on your own or has the platform changed?
Morewealth I think it has changed just try nd go thru ur sure p profile nd click on piu or view calender u will see wat am saying .
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2014
What's your Course of study?
Sholy9ja:
I haven't bn match wit any employer since I register.... Am from abuja any1 willin to help
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
This is a case of Manual matching with Company A and online matching with Company B. It's really not a question of ignoring the company you got during the fair, it's a matching error. Print the letter you received in your email and take it to the company whose name appears on it (If they accept you can do the internship with them - Great. If not, go meet the company you were matched with manually at the fair to supply you their information for a possible Online matching.
ebyjoyken:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:23pm On Nov 14, 2014
grin
sammer4life:
October allawi jst dropped in about 1 hour ago...... But if FG go increase NYSC allawi, I think we need to start agitating for more pay too
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
Drop your e-mail address.
endy247:
i stay at onitsha
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:26pm On Nov 14, 2014
Check your password. You can use the 'forgot password link' to create a new password.
buchi1987:
I just applied yesterday but dis morning I tried logging in and I couldn't. I don't understand. Any idea guys?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2014
I have tried to ignore your Reminders. Learn to be patient, except you have some other alternative. I wait to do it all together.
Edokpia:
. Pls respond na,e get as e dey do me oo, my blood dey hot for this surep.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by unikazzy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2014
puntersmind:
What's your Course of study?
Banking and Finance pls
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by EdDave(m): 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2014
Yes. October stipends confirmed.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by morewealth(m): 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2014
Maryspeck:
Morewealth I think it has changed just try nd go thru ur sure p profile nd click on piu or view calender u will see wat am saying .
My profile is still how it is here. I can only click on my calender but can't click the piu and my account number was entered by my employer not me.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Bograd83(f): 6:24pm On Nov 14, 2014
@ punters, l said l wasn't matched since l registered bt u dont reply but u reply others is it b'cos of my location or wot.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by epirumhe: 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls I need someone's help urgently. A company recruited us for SURE P and told us that we wil be paid 10k instead of 30k and the 30k has been paid into our account and the company wants us to return 20k to them,pls how do i go about handling this issue. Can anyone help. U can whatsapp me on 07037879650. Can i change my employer cos this money is like life changer 4 me now. Thanks alot.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by FGjobs(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2014
Pls house. I was matched in a job fair, I leta got an email to accept d offer but on getin to my profile, it was written hired nd some forms to download, which are employers form nd bank opening form but we filled employer's form nd bank opening form at d trade fair...
So I want to ask if there is need to still download d ones on my profile since I hv filled those ones at d fair nd submitted already?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2014
ebyjoyken:
OK thanks A lot. What about the account I opened during the fair. I should also ignore it? Please clarify me I don't want to make a mistake.

You can keep the account number once is ready, you just give it to ur eventual employer who will submit it to sure p when filling your timesheet for you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gabialonso(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2014
puntersmind:
What location in Anambra? Within any of these towns - Onitsha, Nnewi or the city Awka?
hv bin waiting 4d onitsha matching.pls help me. Gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gabialonso(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2014
puntersmind:
Drop your e-mail address.
gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by gabialonso(m): 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2014
puntersmind:
I have tried to ignore your Reminders. Learn to be patient, except you have some other alternative. I wait to do it all together.
ok. We are waiting. We thought u hv 4gotten us d matching awaitees. Thanks 4ur effort. Gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2014
MrMash:
@LadunaI

Broda you are still yet to be matched?

Plus in case I eventually don't get matched to d firm I met at the fair what d next move ?

Hey MrMash, I have been matched but seems not properly done. my employer is not seeing my complete details the way it should be, so Puntersmind said I will need to be re-matched with company and he has been helping me out, just sent all my employer details and mine to him so that he can do the rematch stuff me. I pray everything go smoothly. I think in ur own case Puntersmind can be of assistance provided u get another approved sure p firm that still need intern.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 9:22pm On Nov 14, 2014
epirumhe:
Pls I need someone's help urgently. A company recruited us for SURE P and told us that we wil be paid 10k instead of 30k and the 30k has been paid into our account and the company wants us to return 20k to them,pls how do i go about handling this issue. Can anyone help. U can whatsapp me on 07037879650. Can i change my employer cos this money is like life changer 4 me now. Thanks alot.

Report such fradulent firm to sure p. I believe they signed MoU with sure p and such an heartless clause would not be there.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
@puntermind thanks for this forum, I hv a challenge, I was matched manually at d fair in umuahia Abia State on September 17, did d necessary documentation, uba has sent me my acc no. but up till this moment I have not received any msg from sure p, my profile is still indicating available. I met d employer he has been approved by sure p gis ,and he said he cannot access his profile that everything wipe off and he has sent countless mails to them and no response. @puntermind wat should I do? can u help me out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.