Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m (11320 Views)

Budget: Rep Slams Amaechi Over Lagos-calabar Rail Project / ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema / N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by oshyno(m): 12:10pm On May 04, 2013
The General Manager, Public Affairs, NCAA, Mr. Fan Ndubuoke, told our correspondent on Thursday that the aircraft belonged to a private firm, contrary to claims by the Rivers State Government that it owned the controversial plane.

He said, “The document we have does not show Rivers State Government as the owner of the aircraft. The registration is saying that the plane is owned by a company and not Rivers. So it is you people that will ask Amaechi how he came in contact with the aircraft. What is his relationship with the owner of the aircraft? That is his own business and I cannot answer that question for him.

One thing is clear here. Amechi's hand is not clean. Nyesom Nwike was Amechi strong man when he had to run to Ghana when Omeha wanted to kill him.Soo he knows Amechi's secrete. Things having gone sour 4 both of them Nwike is now digging up dirts using his loyal boys at Amechis govt to nail him. I feel pity for Amechi cuz he might not finish his tenure. D heat is going north.

1 Like

Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by samcarlos: 12:23pm On May 04, 2013
These guys should put more resources to stop this killings by Boko Haram... And our sluggish President being loyal to their Chieftains.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by batstan(m): 12:40pm On May 04, 2013
grin wetin sexskillz and mclatunji do okija-juju sef?
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by deletrue: 12:56pm On May 04, 2013
emmysenior: Is he being probed for being disloyal or because he stole and mis- appropriated funds?
In this case both are regarded as offence. If Ameachi feels unsatisfied the ways of pdp or jona, he should just decamp to APC openly and declare this publicly. By that he will not be taken as a disloyal individual but where he stays in pdp and measure hight with oga, then it is disloyal. Secondly there is a clear
misappropriation of state fund he is expected to give through account.
Am so happy over this gradual going downward of this arrogant and highly proud Ameachi.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Toktee(m): 1:17pm On May 04, 2013
antiembezzle: you coacoa brain dimwits, so corruption is no more a crime and public funds should be freely embezzled by public office holders, especially when they are pro apc. Your hypocrisy sure speak louder than you think, FOOLS!
Fish head,do you read my comment at all,or do you have problem with reading?
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by brownlord: 1:38pm On May 04, 2013
Toktee: Fish head,do you read my comment at all,or do you have problem with reading?

LOL, Em get phobia for reading

1 Like

Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by deletrue: 1:42pm On May 04, 2013
blink182: Amaechi probably N700bn somewhere that makes him bold but he should be very careful so he doesn't end like ibori.
Thank you. You sound matured. Have You lived with proud persons before? Ameachi is just the hight of a very proud individual. God dislikes or go against a proud persons. Just go near him (Ameachi), take time to explain to him why he should either leave pdp openly before planing other options, he will not listen to you. Why? Because of pride and when such persons are in money.
Now place pastor Bakare and Ameachi side by side. It is on record that Amaech insults jona and his wife beyond politics even more than Bakare, especially before and after the elections. Ameachi should be dealt severely. Am sure people will know jona shortly.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ibnzubair(m): 1:50pm On May 04, 2013
Garri water no be apple juice
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by YoursGEJ(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2013
Tigerhead: Very good, Amaechi should be probed. Guy is a disloyal upstart.

some people just come on nairaland with the sole aim of displaying their high level of stupidity
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by bamosagie(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2013
ibnzubair: Garri water no be apple juice

which one better pass.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Didi8: 3:30pm On May 04, 2013
I talk am say this K-leg governor go soon enter problem with the way him dey shoot him mouth everywhere. Una dey see all the katakata now...Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by AvilaProjects(m): 3:44pm On May 04, 2013
Oh lord, heal our land!
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Ublaize: 5:08pm On May 04, 2013
Goodluck and his cohorts shld be probed also. Anyway, they can probe but he can't be arraigned b4 the court. The big boy has got immunity men!
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Toktee(m): 5:58pm On May 04, 2013
deletrue: Thank you. You sound matured. Have You lived with proud persons before? Ameachi is just the hight of a very proud individual. God dislikes or go against a proud persons. Just go near him (Ameachi), take time to explain to him why he should either leave pdp openly before planing other options, he will not listen to you. Why? Because of pride and when such persons are in money.
Now place pastor Bakare and Ameachi side by side. It is on record that Amaech insults jona and his wife beyond politics even more than Bakare, especially before and after the elections. Ameachi should be dealt severely. Am sure people will know jona shortly.
Hate him or like him,i have a message for you that ur paymaster Jonathan will not succeed,he won his electiom thru court cos the likes of ur oldman and Jonathan do not wante him to be there,today he iz there against the consent of pdp and jonathan iz demanding royalty from him for what?
All these talk about probing ameachi actually make me laugh,can he (Jonathan) ask efcc to go after mr tony anenih to explain to nigerians where he kept the money he stole,patient to explain the source of dollars mr nuhu ribadu caught her at the airport trying to smuggle it abroad,bode george is still a free man,where is the man in charge of pension that Jonathan insist that he should not be arrested.
Retar.d,i want to let you know that in pdp if you are royal,you can get away with everything,lets waith and see wether your pay master can win thiz battle.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ForNow: 6:51pm On May 04, 2013
dridowu: No weapon fashion against my guy (amechi) shall prosper

Even if he is a thief and Riverians are in abject poverty?
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by CHIDIEJIOGU: 7:33pm On May 04, 2013
deletrue: Thank you. You sound matured. Have You lived with proud persons before? Ameachi is just the hight of a very proud individual. God dislikes or go against a proud persons. Just go near him (Ameachi), take time to explain to him why he should either leave pdp openly before planing other options, he will not listen to you. Why? Because of pride and when such persons are in money.

NO MIND AMAECHI, HE MAY THINK HE IS SMART NOW BUT BRO JONA WILL EVENTUALLY GET HIM.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Ramtzy: 7:34pm On May 04, 2013
[b]Na who go probe Mrs GEJ (Oga use madam theif money) for Billion of naira wey she thief for Bayelsa state while oga GEJ be govnor.. d only tin dem dey tak rememba oga GEJ as 4ma govnor 0f d state..... /b]
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ibietela2(m): 7:48pm On May 04, 2013
Thunder don fire am... Water front destroyer, what have you done there you went and buy a plane with people's money
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ibietela2(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2013
emmysenior: Is he being probed for being disloyal or because he stole and mis- appropriated funds?

Ask them... Gej haters. If you are not in rivers state nus shut up and sit down
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ibietela2(m): 7:57pm On May 04, 2013

SECONDED
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by kuchikau: 8:29pm On May 04, 2013
Okija_juju: And people say Jonathan is a dullard..

Amaechi, you have started a war I so hope to God you can fight..
..... So ameachi no fear to challemge my president...hmmm i dey laugh am. Silva tins.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ojubi(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2013
The moment Rotimi opens his big mouth to tell the press that he is not subscribing to the president's transformation agenda I knew he had gone mad with pride and stupidity. For goodness sake the PDP is a team and GEJ( like him or hate him) is the leader of that team, and Ameachi must be a team player whether he like it or not or honourably leave the PDP. Until the death of late president Yaradua, which governor told him he is not part of the 7 point agenda? Even the eloquent Sanusi Lamido Sanusi is far better than Ameachi as far as being in a team is concerned he was asked during the fuel subsidy problems if he support the government he answered on the affirmative, stating that he would have since resign from government, had he disagreed with the policy. That is a team player.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by phantom(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2013
ibietela2:

Ask them... Gej haters. If you are not in rivers state nus shut up and sit down
so the waterfront wahala is your headache?you rivers ijaw will never cease to amaze me. what you want is to be left alone in that dirty unhygienic environment because them born una born water abi?
i dey bundu waterside the other day i wan cry.....very dirty!no schools ,no hospitals ,nothing!yet una wan die for there.amaechi dey try help una life una say no......no wahala but una go first complasin say all the development dey go upland for ikwerre man land yet una wan die inside water........ grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by uche08(m): 9:43pm On May 04, 2013
Govnr Aliyu babangida will be d next to hit.
He is no more royal to Oga at d top!
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by muredo(m): 10:02pm On May 04, 2013
Uncle jona,because of 2015,that you dont even knw what is going to happen in secs to come,u are power thirsty,Think twice o bcs pasan ti a fi na iyaale n be ni aja fun iyawo o(d cane we used to beat first wife is still very much available at the roof top for d new bride)
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Localtrouble: 10:57pm On May 04, 2013
Amaechi's high-handedness especially in Rivers State has been very reckless. This is a man who sacked an LGA chairman for hosting patie umblerra without his consent..flaunts his arrogance even to elders and churches in the state. I am really shocked he's still got sympathizers, this is someone who doesn't want sub ordinates to challenge him at all..yet he's challenging the PRESIDENCY? The height of impunity..dullard or not, I don't think He Amaechi would have tried this with another president. The issue of corruption or witch hunting should not even come up here because Ameachi is a bonafide culprit in that department
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Ilekokonit: 2:34am On May 05, 2013
slap1
Timiboy, reconcile with Bro J and the 'missing' money will be 'found'. Even the EFCC will deny ever probbing you.

Just like the EFCC did their abracadaba and later denied TWICE catching Patience Jonathan with looted Bayelsa funds when Jonah was Governor.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ujoinme: 2:35am On May 05, 2013
Hmmmn now the intrigue is unfolding! I knew there was a hidden dragon behind these issue.
So state exec. and rich nigerians do not register their airplanes in Nigeria! what a loss of revenue to the country, these is just too shameful, yet they pay lip service to national development.
How will favourable climate for aviation development occur in Nigeria when its citizens/government do not trust in their country enough to invest in it?
Imagine Rivers state government registering an aircraft that carries its state Number one citizen bearing the registration licence of the state of UTAH! and generating huge revenue to UTAH,USA.
A STATE IN THE US POPULATED BY MORMONS(CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS), where until a few years ago the church doctrine was that the likes of Amechi and all the citizens of rivers state + all black people were considered subhuman and therefore incapable of being members of their church and by extension the state they occupy.
I weep for Nigeria.

Leadership is still a major issue in this country.When elected official are not patriotic and will willingly debase their country by registering a state owned aircraft as foreign and by extension contributing to the economy of a foreign state while their own economy/people are in poverty, just for the convenience of ease of travel!
If the government is so unpatriotic what then is expected of its citizens.
Yet the person perpertuating this policy is one viewed as a likely vice presidential candidate for Nigeria.
Its time we as Nigerians start to look at policies of politicians when they clamor for positions rather than their ethnicity , and regional affinity if the country must move forward.
Folks Like Amaechi should be very toxic in nigerian political arena not for his opposition to the presidency which i see as his right for free speech and right of association, and independent thought which he is entitled by the constitution, but for his unpatriotic stance to his country.
This same governor was the one that during the NGGTour in rivers state, It was reveled that Some of his teachers complained that Although he built great primary/secondary school in the state,but the management of the schools has been outsourced to Indians. where he pays the Indians more money than nigerian teachers with the same qualifications.
Which country outsources the education of its citizen to foreigners? Any developing nation that seeks advancement must invest in the education of its citizen case in point Singapore with no natural resources but has forged ahead into and advanced economy simply by raising the level of education of its citizen.
While Gov. Ameachi must be commended for his investment in educational infrastructure, he needs to do more in the aspect of training his educational staff up to the standard that will befit the kind of school he has in mind for rivers state. Not outsourcing school mgt. as that model will not be sustainable after his administration.But rather a gradual training of teachers/administrators/technicians sourced from rivers state with teeming population of unemployed graduate who will jump at such opportunity will be a more sustainable model.
Until the above is done, governor amaechi will still be perceived by many as an unpatriotic nigerian citizen and rightly so for his willingness to waste the commonwealth of rivers state on foreigners/improve the economy of nations far advanced than ours that does not require such help from rivers state.
My intent on writing this piece is not to vilify the governor but to offer a constructive critique. I must add that i admire the governor for his independent thought and investment in education and healthcare. I love the kind of schools he is building in RS.
(Modify) (Quot

1 Like

Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Phillfree(m): 10:29am On May 05, 2013
AssKissin Mofcker. U well so?
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Joyfullyme: 2:00pm On May 05, 2013
ibnzubair: Garri water no be apple juice
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;lol ooooh boy eeeeh!! u no well ooo lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Joyfullyme: 2:06pm On May 05, 2013
ibietela2: Thunder don fire am... Water front destroyer, what have you done there you went and buy a plane with people's money
O boy i feel u ooo!!!
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Joyfullyme: 2:12pm On May 05, 2013
phantom:
so the waterfront wahala is your headache?you rivers ijaw will never cease to amaze me. what you want is to be left alone in that dirty unhygienic environment because them born una born water abi?
i dey bundu waterside the other day i wan cry.....very dirty!no schools ,no hospitals ,nothing!yet una wan die for there.amaechi dey try help una life una say no......no wahala but una go first complasin say all the development dey go upland for ikwerre man land yet una wan die inside water........ grin grin grin grin grin
Oga i gree with you 100% that is why we are saying that all this money flying in the air should have been used on land to develop the water fronts. Which one has he developed? If u chase a man from his house( even if na carton where would he stay? Do you know that the compensation given to some people for their destroyed houses would not be enough to pay the rent for that same house for 5 years? Abeg if i done lie make una tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women / Delta state: Governor Oborevwori Assigns Portfolios To Commissioners / No One Can Force Any Senator Out Via Protest-Senator Ali Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.