Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m (11321 Views)

Budget: Rep Slams Amaechi Over Lagos-calabar Rail Project / ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema / N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by REVOLUTNIS: 11:39pm On May 05, 2013
Amaechi seems to own most of the newspapers and internet correspondences in Nigeria as they cheer his recklessness in corruption and his stacking up Rivers state money in Ghana and other unknown holes. These seemingly cheer leaders are cheering him on. But guys listen to Amaechi when he speaks, he speaks development from both mouth and nose yet nothing, absolutely nothing when comparing to what he said he's doing on the ground. If matching what he said he has done in proportion to the yearly budget of Rivers state, folks would simply block their ears from the governor’s development and consolidation song. Let the infighting continue because there are more we’re not purview to.
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ibietela2(m): 2:19pm On May 06, 2013
REVOLUTNIS: Amaechi seems to own most of the newspapers and internet correspondences in Nigeria as they cheer his recklessness in corruption and his stacking up Rivers state money in Ghana and other unknown holes. These seemingly cheer leaders are cheering him on. But guys listen to Amaechi when he speaks, he speaks development from both mouth and nose yet nothing, absolutely nothing when comparing to what he said he's doing on the ground. If matching what he said he has done in proportion to the yearly budget of Rivers state, folks would simply block their ears from the governor’s development and consolidation song. Let the infighting continue because there are more we’re not purview to.

True bro... He destroyed a waterfront and then built a school there, now who will attend it??
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ibietela2(m): 2:23pm On May 06, 2013
Joyfullyme: Oga i gree with you 100% that is why we are saying that all this money flying in the air should have been used on land to develop the water fronts. Which one has he developed? If u chase a man from his house( even if na carton where would he stay? Do you know that the compensation given to some people for their destroyed houses would not be enough to pay the rent for that same house for 5 years? Abeg if i done lie make una tell me.

You no lie oooo, 8rooms 800k
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ibietela2(m): 2:29pm On May 06, 2013
phantom:
so the waterfront wahala is your headache?you rivers ijaw will never cease to amaze me. what you want is to be left alone in that dirty unhygienic environment because them born una born water abi?
i dey bundu waterside the other day i wan cry.....very dirty!no schools ,no hospitals ,nothing!yet una wan die for there.amaechi dey try help una life una say no......no wahala but una go first complasin say all the development dey go upland for ikwerre man land yet una wan die inside water........ grin grin grin grin grin

You are MAD.... if he use the money for the plane and develop the water fronts is it bad!? Next time don't quote me to say trash. Have you been to my place??
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by ibietela2(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2013
phantom: wahala but una go first complasin say all the development dey go upland for ikwerre man land yet una wan die inside water........ grin grin grin grin grin

You are right about this.. What did he do in kalabariland?? Stop trans kalabari road?? Choose a chairman for us?? Cause war between two people?? Guy go sleep
Re: Rivers' Jet: EFCC Probes Amaechi Over Missing $10m by Tigerhead: 2:56pm On May 06, 2013
Amaechi needs to be probed. He has stolen so much money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reject Public Money Stolen By Your Husbands, Sultan Advises Women / No One Can Force Any Senator Out Via Protest-Senator Ali Ndume / Senate Considers Climate Change Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.