Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms (28147 Views)

Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics / Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) / Woman Burns Niece With Hot Iron For Having Sex With Landlady’s Son (graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by batstan(m): 6:20pm On May 07, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cry *Bends down to pick roasted nip-ples on the floor*
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by kadree(m): 6:26pm On May 07, 2013
yuzedo: Wey d brezz na?! I came to this thread with my vaseline wink hoping to see some nekkid "HOT" BREZZ! grin lipsrsealed
N d moment U̶̲̥̅̊ see,U̶̲̥̅̊ start loading it with hot vaseline right?I no fit laff I beg
Some pple deserve der back to b lined wit a well stretched koboko like dat one wey kunta kunte feel.smh!
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by stankezzy: 6:28pm On May 07, 2013
yoruba ladies seff.nothing they no go do.
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 07, 2013
grin All these pako gurls sef them sturborn dieeee most expecially the gurls dat wear those t_shirt wit an inscription "my money grows like grass"
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 07, 2013
yuzedo: Wey d brezz na?! I came to this thread with my vaseline wink hoping to see some nekkid "HOT" BREZZ! grin lipsrsealed
na WA oo..people de O...... So na burnt brezzt you de take wankk lipsrsealed?
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by bidexolumanish(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2013
olempe: That's sardonically lugubrious!
u go speak another1 mr prof.
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 07, 2013
batstan: grin grin grin cheesy cry *Bends down to pick roasted nip-ples on the floor*
grin
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by freecocoa(f): 6:34pm On May 07, 2013
ehiblessing: Na him good 4 u, just be gratefull dat it was only one part if it was I wud ve burn the two bossoms
Comments like this just make me wanna puke.

Just how desperate can women like yourself be? No wonder y'all go about fighting for a man that obviously doesn't want you, no sane man will stick with a woman who thinks like this one.

Smh.
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Tabawababy(f): 6:35pm On May 07, 2013
batstan: grin grin grin cheesy cry *Bends down to pick roasted nip-ples on the floor*
You are wicket man.
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 07, 2013
#spits# my tea #coughs# eheh wetin u say apun 2 her breast?
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker:

Dumb azz those are ibo touts.
Yoruba ladies aren't that untrained, pele.
cum egbeda make u see those Yoruba gurls dat hawk rubber sandals cum and see hw dey fight and tear bra dz afternoon
Popup Blocker:

Dumb azz those are ibo touts.
Yoruba ladies aren't that untrained, pele.
cum egbeda make u see those Yoruba gurls dat hawk rubber sandals cum and see hw dey fight and tear bra dz afternoon
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by PopupBlocker: 6:42pm On May 07, 2013
30DB4FA6: cum egbeda make u see those Yoruba gurls dat hawk rubber sandals cum and see hw dey fight and tear bra dz afternoon cum egbeda make u see those Yoruba gurls dat hawk rubber sandals cum and see hw dey fight and tear bra dz afternoon

Calm down apku tout, I wasn't talking to you, unless you're using another ID to reply me.
Btw, thanks for describing a typical Aba girl
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Policewoman(f): 6:45pm On May 07, 2013
dani1luv: A 31-year old woman has been arraigned before Apapa Magistrate’s court, Lagos State, southwest Nigeria, for allegedly burning her friend’s breast over suspicion that her friend was secretly sleeping with her lover.
The incident happened at Railwayline, Ijora Badia where both friends live. Miss Ifeoma Nwosa allegedly assaulted Blessing Amade by hitting her with fist blows severally and using a burning firewood to assault her right breast during the fight.

Blessing’s breast was badly burnt and she was rushed to Apapa General Hospital, Lagos where she is being treated.
It was gathered that Ifeoma, who suspected Blessing of dating her lover, had confronted her on several occasions. But Blessing denied the affair.
On the day the incident happened, Ifeoma who had gone out was tipped off by her neighbours that Blessing had slept again with her boyfriend.

When Ifeoma confronted Blessing, an aurgument ensued between them during which Blessing warned her to stop accusing her about such a thing and that if she wanted to keep her boyfriend, she should control him and not her.
This angered Ifeoma who allegedly attacked and rained several blows on Blessing and also took a burning firewood and burnt her breast.
The matter was reported at Ijora Police Division and Ifeoma was arrested and charged to court under the Criminal Code.

She is now facing a three-count charge of assault occassioning harm and inflicting grievous injury on Blessing.
When the charge was read to her, she pleaded not guilty.

The presiding Magistrate, Mr H.0. A. Amos granted her bail in the sum of N250,000 with two sureties in like sum.
The matter was adjourned till 22 May, 2013.
Ifeoma has been ordered remanded in prison custody pending when she will fulfill her bail condition.

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/05/03/jealous-woman-burns-friends-breast/
http://yabaleftng..com/2013/05/jealous-woman-burns-friend-bosom.html
HER LOVER HAD BETTER TAKE OFF COS SHE'S COMING TO BURN HIS SCROTUM TOO.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Freiburger(m): 6:47pm On May 07, 2013
Policewoman: HER LOVER HAD BETTER TAKE OFF COS SHE'S COMING TO BURN HIS SCROTUM TOO.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Policewoman(f): 6:49pm On May 07, 2013
pevert undecided
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 07, 2013
BIAFRAN NATIONAL ANTHEM
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish, beloved homeland of our brave heroes; we must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearth from all our foes; but if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.
Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation, Oh Fatherland, this is our solemn pledge: Defending thee shall be a dedication, spilling our blood we'l count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free shall always be our flag of liberty.
We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal, and through the crucible unscathed we'll pass;
when we are poised the wounds of battle to heal, we shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song of victory we scored o'er might and wrong.
Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
''To give and not to count the cost'' each day; Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness, to make this clime of land of righteousness.
I hate Britain, I never liked russia right from when I was still a foetus, I hate Nigeria till I die. I love israel, france, portugal, Norway, tanzania, haiti, etc
I love Wole soyinka, I love CHINUA ACHEBE AND mostly love my PARENTS.
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Policewoman(f): 6:55pm On May 07, 2013
c++_crazy:
BIAFRAN NATIONAL ANTHEM
Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish, beloved homeland of our brave heroes; we must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our hearth from all our foes; but if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.
Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation, Oh Fatherland, this is our solemn pledge: Defending thee shall be a dedication, spilling our blood we'l count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free shall always be our flag of liberty.
We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal, and through the crucible unscathed we'll pass;
when we are poised the wounds of battle to heal, we shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song of victory we scored o'er might and wrong.
Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall, Guide all our movements lest we go astray; Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
''To give and not to count the cost'' each day; Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness, to make this clime of land of righteousness.
I hate Britain, I never liked russia right from when I was still a foetus, I hate Nigeria till I die. I love israel, france, portugal, Norway, tanzania, haiti, etc
I love Wole soyinka, I love CHINUA ACHEBE AND mostly love my PARENTS.
Where did this one appear from?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by paulworld(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2013
good for both. We need doers not mouth runners
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by TwinTiger: 6:56pm On May 07, 2013
jplux: you sur say no be ashi dem be? from the looks of the room u go know
so u know how their room D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ look ni?...hmmmmmm,u are a suspect.
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by baffylander(m): 6:57pm On May 07, 2013
Sounds like shalams package, looks like shalams package, smells like shalams package and when it obviously tastes like shalams package, it must be SHALAM's PACKAGE!!! My condolences...o ni ri iru e moo ooooo
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 07, 2013
Popup Blocker: Can this savagery be contained in the victim/suspect's state of origin?

Why bring their bullshid to the sw?
oh anoda dead wood in the house.. Waste of public space.. Idiot.
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 07, 2013
Hmmmmm jealousy
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by dorggito1(m): 7:15pm On May 07, 2013
guy man are u sure u are ok?.smh i guess u ar nt.
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Tinyemeka(m): 7:22pm On May 07, 2013
Freiburger: I noticed that most of the one on one attacks these days, are all coming from the ladies, whats going on?
A looming shortage of weiners. undecided
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by ZN2: 7:24pm On May 07, 2013
Warning to all the ladies displaying cleavage. Some on-lookers may be jealous and set fire on theem!

We didn't get any details of the disputed boobs? size, etc?

1 Like

Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by dad007(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2013
Policewoman: Where did this one appear from?
I tireoooo undecided
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by iceberg54: 7:39pm On May 07, 2013
ehiblessing: Na him good 4 u, just be gratefull dat it was only one part if it was I wud ve burn the two bossoms

haba!.....d victim na ur name sake o.....show mercy na......*maybe na u sef*
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Brymo: 7:45pm On May 07, 2013
iv4fb: lol
,no b lie.
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by tintingz(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2013
jplux: you sur say no be ashi dem be? from the looks of the room u go know
soooo... You know how their room is, ehhn eehhnn!!
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2013
Policewoman: Where did this one appear from?
maybe if u say anoda thing, I might reply you
Re: Jealous Woman Burns Friend Bosoms by adefemi007(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2013
dats called a domestic boko haram attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moi University Female Student, Kenya Hacked By Boyfriend In Broad Day Light / Thugs & Hausa Residents Clash In Osun State, One Person Killed / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Stealing N2000 (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.