Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Have You Experienced This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Experienced This? (5172 Views)

Have You Experienced This? / How Many Of These Awkward Moments Have You Experienced? ;D / Guys Have You Experienced This Before? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:30am On May 04, 2013
Is funny though............i have been going to the stadium every saturday just to keep fit, but today was kinda funny. I went with ma bro today and we exercised for some hours before he proceeded to play football with his friends, as i sat down to rest, i caught a glimse at a handsome dude jogging towards ma direction(he was really cute and i loved his out fit), i liked him instantly....lolz, i began to ponder in ma heart "handsome you really got to say hi to me" but alas!! He jogged pass me without saying a word. Ouch!! I felt bad.........but he jogged pass the second time and said "hello pretty" awww!! I smiled but said nothing. Seeing much crowd i shifted to a corner and began jogging on ma own and later i sat down at a corner and he came towards me again pretending to be exercising, (i giggled) then began to do press up and all order types of exercises, i kept admiring him secretly. He became tired i guess and sat down. Few mins later, he looked at me smiled and said "how ar you?" i said fine and we began to talk abt sports cuz i was on Arsenal jersey, he told me his name which i did'nt really get, i told him mine too, we talked abt our state of origin and all that.......according to him, he came to play football with his club friends but decided to do a liitle exercise, seeing his friends he decided to go......he asked for ma contact number, buh suprisenly, i told him no that i ain't giving him.....he shrugged and left.....came back the second time, i still said NO.....this time i jogged away leaving him confused.....lolzz is funny that someone i admired asked for ma contact but i declined. Have you experienced such?
Re: Have You Experienced This? by xynerise: 9:35am On May 04, 2013
You like his outfit? undecided. Because his bulge was obvious right? And the more he jogs the more you stare? Wow! Thats great.

He noticed it grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by pleep(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2013
ladies be carefull about doing this kind of thing... it slowly builds a sense of resentment and quite frankly out-right disdain in men. You led the dude on and then you shot him down.

Next time he sees a "pretty girl" he is going to flat ignore her.

If you wonder why men seem to have so little patience for female behavior its because of the little things like this. If u have no interest it getting with a guy just ignore him and don't waste time

anyway i gotta commend you for not giving him your number, it good that you ended the game there wink

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced This? by patholaw: 9:43am On May 04, 2013
hard 2 get syndrome....
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Princeparix(m): 9:47am On May 04, 2013
Hmmm interesting. I do sumtyms meet a girl i kinda fancy witout asking 4 her numbajust hoping to meet her sumorda tym
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 9:54am On May 04, 2013
Hehehehehehe!! Abeg.......xynerise i saw nothing ohh!!
Re: Have You Experienced This? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:00am On May 04, 2013
pleep: ladies be carefull about doing this kind of thing... it slowly builds a sense of resentment and quite frankly out-right disdain in men. You led the dude on and then you shot him down.

Next time he sees a pretty girl he is going to flat ignore her.
the OP didn't say she was pretty o.

Besides, the guy aint a good talker. U wld never av rejected givin me if i were d guy!
Re: Have You Experienced This? by biolabee(m): 10:04am On May 04, 2013
potentially interesting thread... gets zobo n kilishi
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Acidosis(m): 10:12am On May 04, 2013
Interesting
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:17am On May 04, 2013
SLIDE waxie: the OP didn't say she was pretty o.

Besides, the guy aint a good talker. U wld never av rejected givin me if i were d guy!
for your mind abi? I might have done the same to you....no bigie

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by swtchicgurl: 10:17am On May 04, 2013
funny girl! i started smiling frm the first letter u wrote! cheesy

but please, ladies lets avoid unnecessary relationships....there's enough problems already. smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by pleep(m): 10:19am On May 04, 2013
Aint no body got time to toast anymore. I suppose its outdated

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:33am On May 04, 2013
swtchicgurl: funny girl! i started smiling frm the first letter u wrote! cheesy

but please, ladies lets avoid unnecessary relationships....there's enough problems already. smiley
lolzzz!! But whats the relationship here?
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 10:36am On May 04, 2013
pleep: Aint no body got time to toast anymore. I suppose its outdated
whatch you talking 'bout?
Re: Have You Experienced This? by swtchicgurl: 10:53am On May 04, 2013
Smartie gurl: lolzzz!! But whats the relationship here?

Maybe there's none dis tym, but at some other times you may 'hook' up.
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:07am On May 04, 2013
swtchicgurl:

Maybe there's none dis tym, but at some other times you may 'hook' up.
aiite.....i got it!!
Re: Have You Experienced This? by yuzedo: 11:12am On May 04, 2013
Sooooooooooo, wuz d moral of dis lagabantic story?! U want to nyash a boys but ya playin had to get. Wen ur 53yr old and no man, u will putt ur phone numba in newspaper, bet me angry angry angry

Anyway, is me dat u met at stadium swerry. Am d fine bois. wink so four the last time, wuz yo numba? angry be nice, I leave at Banana Island wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 04, 2013
yuzedo: Sooooooooooo, wuz d moral of dis lagabantic story?! U want to nyash a boys but ya playin had to get. Wen ur 53yr old and no man, u will putt ur phone numba in newspaper, bet me angry angry angry

Anyway, is me dat u met at stadium swerry. Am d fine bois. wink so four the last time, wuz yo numba? angry be nice, I leave at Banana Island wink

Lol u no dey tired?? Lol badt boy grin grin
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 11:44am On May 04, 2013
yuzedo: Sooooooooooo, wuz d moral of dis lagabantic story?! U want to nyash a boys but ya playin had to get. Wen ur 53yr old and no man, u will putt ur phone numba in newspaper, bet me angry angry angry

lolzzzz!! All am tryna say is, i admire someone but refused giving out ma number to that person.....question is......have you experienced such? If yes, share with us!! Datzz all!
Re: Have You Experienced This? by swtchicgurl: 11:57am On May 04, 2013
Yuzedo, u need God! Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by yuzedo: 12:13pm On May 04, 2013
swtchicgurl: Yuzedo, u need God! Lol
No swerry, is u I need. I neeeed ur numba? Hep me & let God blees u. Am sweet, shy & romantick + 18inch & more. Satisfacktion granteed. wink

Smartie gurl: lolzzzz!! All am tryna say is, i admire someone but refused giving out ma number to that person.....question is......have you experienced such? If yes, share with us!! Datzz all!
So why u playein had to get if u no u want him? Swerry, ur givein ursef hedache & givein uncle fine bois estra wahala. Cos nyash can only be delay, but never deny. U must still yild. U just want us to hale u dat ur not chip. But givein numba doesn min a girl is chip. Infact givein punny early its stiill ookaay too. Is how u carry ursef + ur smatness dat count. Not hoardnin punny and numba angry
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:19pm On May 04, 2013
yuzedo:
No swerry, is u I need. I neeeed ur numba? Hep me & let God blees u. Am sweet, shy & romantick + 18inch & more. Satisfacktion granteed. wink

So why u playein had to get if u no u want him? Swerry, ur givein ursef hedache & givein uncle fine bois estra wahala. Cos nyash can only be delay, but never deny. U must still yild. U just want us to hale u dat ur not chip. But givein numba doesn min a girl is chip. Infact givein punny early its stiill ookaay too. Is how u carry ursef + ur smatness dat count. Not hoardnin punny and numba angry
this ain't an advice thread hun.......i expected ladies to comment more cuz they must have done what i did today in one way or the other.........btw i said it was funny.
Re: Have You Experienced This? by yuzedo: 12:21pm On May 04, 2013
Infact af vess! I want to put chalengge to all NL babe: gimme yo numba and see if I won't trit u like a sweet puppy duck. Il'l be nise, considraten consisttent, charminn, sweet, funny, 18inch wink and very lovein, I will make u happy evryday. And I live in Banana Island o. shocked Plus am tall,wink very hansome like Dezel Washin tin,wink very fit,wink very intteliget,cool etc etc. Give me try today & achive life hapiness. Achive ur goals & drims today. Is chalenge! wink ask for my pin or e-male . Remmember, true hapinnes! Tenks! smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 12:26pm On May 04, 2013
Hehehehehhehe!! This Yuzedo dude is high on some biscuits.......

1 Like

Re: Have You Experienced This? by fr3do(m): 1:09pm On May 04, 2013
Ur kind will always end up with players.a phone number isnt ur home address

Unnecessary misbehaviour (in scolding tone)
Re: Have You Experienced This? by omiobo: 2:19pm On May 04, 2013
undecided
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 2:27pm On May 04, 2013
fr3do: Ur kind will always end up with players.a phone number isnt ur home address

Unnecessary misbehaviour (in scolding tone)
you dnt understand......
Re: Have You Experienced This? by kambo(m): 2:32pm On May 04, 2013
anoda foolish 9ja babe. Som of u will bone if a guy says hi. As if answerg will get thm pregnant. U chat and he walks away without askg 4 numba, u thnk why ? He ask 4 numba u treat him like dirt, as if numba = relationshp. He strts chattg with u , u take him for granted . Most girls lack courtesy to end a call/chat politely no thnks 2 being bigheaded frm excess male attention! It's an honor to receive Male attention esp if d guy is well mannered. Givg ur numba is mor of politeness , if u got along so well, and it actually boosts ur impression in d guy. If thngs dnt wrk out u'll knw with time or u can kill future dev of anythg.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced This? by troy20(m): 2:53pm On May 04, 2013
yuzedo: Infact af vess! I want to put chalengge to all NL babe: gimme yo numba and see if I won't trit u like a sweet puppy duck. Il'l be nise, considraten consisttent, charminn, sweet, funny, 18inch wink and very lovein, I will make u happy evryday. And I live in Banana Island o. shocked Plus am tall,wink very hansome like Dezel Washin tin,wink very fit,wink very intteliget,cool etc etc. Give me try today & achive life hapiness. Achive ur goals & drims today. Is chalenge! wink ask for my pin or e-male . Remmember, true hapinnes! Tenks! smiley
u 2 much.just so dem kno wat de r missn

2 Likes

Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 2:57pm On May 04, 2013
kambo: anoda foolish 9ja babe. Som of u will bone if a guy says hi. As if answerg will get thm pregnant. U chat and he walks away without askg 4 numba, u thnk why ? He ask 4 numba u treat him like dirt, as if numba = relationshp. He strts chattg with u , u take him for granted . Most girls lack courtesy to end a call/chat politely no thnks 2 being bigheaded frm excess male attention! It's an honor to receive Male attention esp if d guy is well mannered. Givg ur numba is mor of politeness , if u got along so well, and it actually boosts ur impression in d guy. If thngs dnt wrk out u'll knw with time or u can kill future dev of anythg.
whats this one pondering about Pls STFU if you got nothing relevant to say......read very well dude!! The thread says have you experienced this? Ain't nobody got time for your sermon.
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Smartiegurl(f): 2:58pm On May 04, 2013
Where are the babes pls?? They will understand moi better.....
Re: Have You Experienced This? by Punteke(m): 3:01pm On May 04, 2013
Well to save the op from yuzedo.... I hv experienced such,met a very sweet gal in a taxi, we had a very innocent and brief chat...later that day being the tallest guy standing in diamond banks banking hall, someone tapped me @ my back and lo and behold it was same fair tall gal, so when I was through with my withdrawal, I waited for her to be through...meanwhile looking over @ d mirror I will always catch her taking a glimpse @ me and she will smile... Leaving the bank, during the stroll found out she was heading same place with me, everything was jus happening like we were meant to meet each other that day on the way we talked bout a lot of things from family to her takes on various issues, @ a point she told me she feels she has known me her lifetime...well to cut the long story short I didn't collect collect odera's(yea I still remember her name) number and I got down from d taxi...when I was telling her I hope to see her around someother time she was looking @ me like I was forgetting something, I knew I should ask her for her number buh I didn't...well I hope she sees this...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is For My BABY OKU / Finally Met A Nairalander!! / Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.