Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone (4534 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Men Ought To Do This 21 Times A Month! (Photo) / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by boman2014: 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
Kamada and Mohammed

A 21-year-old woman, Wanjiru Kamanda has been arrested by
police in Kenya, for stabbing her boyfriend, Farid Mohammed,
24, to death after she saw love messages from another woman
on his mobile phone. The deceased, it was gathered, was
stabbed 21 times on the chest, stomach, neck, back and face.
The victim reportedly died of the injuries after he was rushed to
a hospital.

Sources said, the victim when confronted, denied knowledge of
the sender of love messages she saw on his mobile phone,
leading to an argument between them. The suspect was
alleged to have picked up a kitchen knife with which she
stabbed Mohammed severally. Kamanda has been charged to
court for murder, the Kenyan police said.

http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/crime/item/3567-woman-stabs-boyfriend-to-death-after-she-found-love-messages-on-his-phone
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2015
RAbbitch!
Pusee just wasted an hondsome Nigga's life!
Is this what they call pusee power?
Smh smh smh
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Who was counting??
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by mrbillz(m): 10:02pm On Sep 22, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
Who was counting??
I WONDER O
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by sinaj(f): 10:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lof killing great men since d time of Samson sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lol, she went 100 percent hood on him. Maybe it was not the 1st time he's been caught & this time she snapped. It's not good staying with cheaters because they bring out all sorts of crazy.

Too bad. RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
When you keep a very jealous spouse this is what you get... just a couple of days back one girl poisoned her bf cos she suspected him of cheating.. she destroyed everything of value he had and when he came back home he beat the living shit outta her & then pple intervened so they settled..then she cooked him his fav meal which the dumbo ate only to struggle out of his apartment on his knees. He was lucky neighbours were around to rush him to the hospital..he got back home yesterday looking half dead while the girl is gone with the winds..shitty life ehh
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by anigbajumo(m): 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Dis 1 na original gobe
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by eyinjuege: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Girlfriend from hell!! The devil already has her soul.
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by wiseoneking: 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
JUSTbuchi:
Who was counting??
what a question so naive. You dont need any person to count any stuff but you got to see each stab on his cold body. People should get to know the person of Jesus not just the religious aspects that killeth. All these things wouldnt be occuring to man.
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Richardonald(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2015
What is wrong with ladiz of nowadays....i think women hate the word been cheated.{i no go do am again make this galz no stab me}
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by misspeggy(f): 11:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Serves him right... Goush! I hate cheats

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by ojun50(m): 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2015
misspeggy:

tell me u hv never cheat on me
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, she went 100 percent hood on him. Maybe it was not the 1st time he's been caught & this time she snapped. It's not good staying with cheaters because they bring out all sorts of crazy.

Too bad. RIP.

Rabbitch!
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by ojun50(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
The rate @ which ladies kill there men dis days is worrisome i better start watching my back oh,
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Too bad. RIP.
grin grin cool grin grin
Gurlllllllll u crazy in the best possible way

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 23, 2015
misspeggy:

No go kill person because he cheat on you o. Murder na criminal offence, cheating is not
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by phaphyz05(m): 2:27am On Sep 23, 2015
See talent being misused... Am i the only one that thinks this girl is a potential butcher. Anyways R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by passionate88: 2:35am On Sep 23, 2015
Na muhammad she stab?, kill am sef, that name don cause wahala for this world.
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:18am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Rabbitch!

*moonwalks*
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2015
MrsPhyno:

grin grin cool grin grin
Gurlllllllll u crazy in the best possible way

You know I'm telling the truth but they never learn. Niggas be getting OJ Simpson'd left, right & center grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:21am On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

*moonwalks*
cheesy . MJ patented his gravity shoes as far as I know tongue

How r u doing anyway
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You know I'm telling the truth but they never learn. Niggas be getting OJ Simpson'd left, right & center grin

She was right craze is giving u tough time cheesy

I mean, a LIFE is involved here buddy. That's facking xtreme mehn
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

cheesy . MJ patented his gravity shoes as far as I know tongue

How r u doing anyway

It doesn't matter, his spirit lives. I'm currently listening to his song Dirty Diana hence my moonwalk. Can I hear you say "hee hee"? tongue

I'm alright & yourself?
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:30am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

She was right craze is giving u tough time cheesy

I mean, a LIFE is involved here buddy. That's facking xtreme mehn

No, I agree & it's sad. But what can we do about it now? Zilch.
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:37am On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

It doesn't matter, his spirit lives. I'm currently listening to his song Dirty Diana hence my moonwalk. Can I hear you say "hee hee"? tongue

I'm alright & yourself?

Rabbitch grin ... Who dash u moonwalk? Better don't break your ankles cheesy

Anyway,I'm not uncool sweet smiley ... So, what's special?
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, I agree & it's sad. But what can we do about it now? Zilch.

Condemn tha onslaught and bad mouth tha manslaughter bitc.h! cheesy
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:47am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Condemn tha onslaught and bad mouth tha manslaughter bitc.h! cheesy

Lol lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Lol lipsrsealed

I like one thing about you, You know when to shut ur trap! Its rare intelligence grin
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 5:58am On Sep 23, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

I like one thing about you, You know when to shut ur trap! Its rare intelligence grin

You're actually correct. Good observation.
Re: Woman Stabs Boyfriend 21 Times After She Found Love Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 23, 2015
I hate violent people...see how he died just because he has a stupid gf. angry angry God punish her dia nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

18yrs Old Lady Who Slept With 32 Officers And This Happened (photos) / Viral Pre-wedding Pic That Has Broken The Net / See What This Guy Posted On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.