Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Interview With Mrs Remi Obasanjo: (OBJ's First Wife) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interview With Mrs Remi Obasanjo: (OBJ's First Wife) (13968 Views)

Photo: General Obasanjo And Mrs Remi Obasanjo On Their Wedding Day In 1963 / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register / Olusegun Obasanjo (OBJ) Declares He Is Now ‘ABJ’ - Anything But Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Interview With Mrs Remi Obasanjo: (OBJ's First Wife) by GL(f): 2:40am On May 18, 2006
What she said that wasn't known is the Soleye/Ajibola stuff. I don't think ppl knew she or the family had a problem with them. Plus, it's obvious she doesn't feel satisfied with her marriage to OBJ. It seems she feels she has gotten less than is due her. That isn't shocking (as i said, it's a typical polygamous marriage), but i dont think it was known b4 now.
Re: Interview With Mrs Remi Obasanjo: (OBJ's First Wife) by LoverBwoy(m): 2:49am On May 18, 2006
I agree with you, people on the outside might not know but to OBJ and Iyabo it's nothing really
Re: Interview With Mrs Remi Obasanjo: (OBJ's First Wife) by tpiadotcom: 6:57pm On May 06, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Rally Divides Pro-buhari Group / EFCC Fails To Remit N1.9tr Recovered Loot / Nnamdi Kanu: Court Takes Decision On Arrest Of Fani-kayode, Abaribe, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.