Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) (50900 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room / Pictures Of Chika Ike In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 1:35am On May 05, 2013
lol she look so proud of herself.. smh
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by ZN2: 1:36am On May 05, 2013
SMH. So she took pictures to prove she was there or what?
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On May 05, 2013
Realest123:

Who snaps a pix pushing a trolley? Chika
Who snaps her waec result?Chika
Who snaps in the plane? Chika
Who snaps on a boat cruise?Chika
Who snaps her abolo head?Chika
Who snaps her cheque?Chika
Who snaps in a courtroom/divorce? Chika
Finally,
Who will snap d judge after the verdict? CHIKA!!!
Complex issues. Smh. Lmao
grin grin grin grin

You just gotta love Naija celebs, they are their own paparazzi.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 2:00am On May 05, 2013
and there is a ring on her finger?
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Dogohson: 2:29am On May 05, 2013
I wonder what some people gain by peddling false rumours and dainting innocent images. Nairalanders dey surprise me no be small. It beats me why you guys just jump into conclusion without verifying or questioning the authenticity of some thread. In the first place the thread bears no source. This is just one of Chika's old pix taken on set. Who files for divorce still putting on the wedding ring?
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Krasid(m): 2:30am On May 05, 2013
aguiyi: and there is a ring on her finger?
well,she is not technically divorced yet not until after the court case.by the way what is it with celebrities and divorce.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 3:35am On May 05, 2013
Realest123:

Finally,

lol...checkout pose nd smile sef. If dis is nt a scene frm a movie, her husband must b very bad, cos she seems happy on d divorce
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by devigblegble: 3:38am On May 05, 2013
Irrespective of her status or any girl, I naturally hate ladies with fake hair I don't know why but I'm pretty sure I'm right for hating fake bitCHes
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by macEDWIN(m): 3:41am On May 05, 2013
Nig mariage is becuming smtin x one maries 2dy 2mrw she divorces & even hpy doing it, what is hpng no ethics again where is dis western culture taken us 2. Y d world of God told us 4 whoever divorces his wife stil remary comits adultry bt here in Nig we hv thrown it in trashbin. May God really help us.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 4:26am On May 05, 2013
nunicelady: My dear nairalanders, sometimes a divorce is the best thing in the world to happen to a person. I av bin separated since March 2010. I know i wld feel like heaven when the opportunity comes to be divorced. If u ain't wearing the shoes,opportunity u sure can't tell how it hurts.
I am proud of her n her guts.

Guts?

There's no bravery in divorcing.

The bravery is for those Women that can maintain and grow a family.

PS: stop dipping your toes in the water and get divorced already.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by freecocoa(f): 5:00am On May 05, 2013
Somorin#1:

Guts?

There's no bravery in divorcing.

The bravery is for those Women that can maintain and grow a family.

PS: stop dipping your toes in the water and get divorced already.
Yeah right, I wonder who would continue maintaining the family after an abusive husband finally kills the woman.

Mscheew.

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 5:48am On May 05, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

I guess those that are darn happy about getting a divorce after years of physical, emotional and verbal abuse in their marriages.

Which physical, emotional and verbal abuse? She is getting a divorce so as to frolick with her National Assembly sugar daddy and numerous other old perverts in Abuja.
This is the trend in nollywood; getting married to fulfill all righteousness and reducing themselves to tokunbo value by getting a divorce and running after rich sugar daddies.
MI said it all; "ashawo na ashawo no matter wetin she drives".
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by platorepublic(m): 5:50am On May 05, 2013
Gone are those days when getting Divorce is Shame but today it is worth celebrated.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by phecs: 5:53am On May 05, 2013
Can someone pls tell this fool dat divorce is a sign of failure!u wld have seen d sign of incompactabilty b4 goin into marriage#shame
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 5:54am On May 05, 2013
utumunta:

Which physical, emotional and verbal abuse? She is getting a divorce so as to frolick with her National Assembly sugar daddy and numerous other old perverts in Abuja.
This is the trend in nollywood; getting married to fulfill all righteousness and reducing themselves to tokunbo value by getting a divorce and running after rich sugar daddies.
MI said it all; "ashawo na ashawo no matter wetin she drives".

Hmmm..You can't be too sure about all that.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by NaLaugh: 6:04am On May 05, 2013
Realest123:

Finally,

for you to know all these, you must be her biggest fan/stan.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by bigass(f): 6:33am On May 05, 2013
Why are u pple bothering yourself about chika Ike. Kim K an international LovePeddler is a her role model! Kim K has divorced twice. So this is just her beginning. There's no marriage without issues working your issues out is what makes you a hero! What the Americans will turn this world to ehn...... And Naija must copy.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by vanstanzy(m): 6:35am On May 05, 2013
Realest123: After over two years of separation, actress Chika Ike has finally filed for divorce from the husband she married in 2006, Tony Eberiri. The actress filed for divorce in an Abuja High Court today citing irreconcilable differences. Chika also mentioned domestic abuse as part of the reason for filing for divorce but said she didn't want to go into details.

According to a source present at the hearing today, Chika will get final verdict from the court next month. Meaning she will be getting her divorce as early as June 2013. See another photo after the cut..

These actresses just love this worthless lifestyle of DIVORCE and DRAMA, Haba!
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by naptu2: 6:40am On May 05, 2013
Wow! So many self-righteous judges.

6 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 6:51am On May 05, 2013
Even in court? This is photo madness choi and she aint even sober. God just free that man wey married her
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by splashbaby(m): 7:07am On May 05, 2013
Ds na movie na...they live their real life like movie
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 7:07am On May 05, 2013
Our men never ever listen. IF U ARE NOT A CELEBRITY, DONT MARRY ONE. They will divorce ur asss and blame it on domestic abuse, or some other crap.
Ur life pattern and their own are not the same, they will do crazy things in public which may seem normal to them but will drive u crazy.
Best advice, let the celebrity men marry them celebrity women.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Dzeimzb: 7:35am On May 05, 2013
Realest123: After over two years of separation, actress Chika Ike has finally filed for divorce from the husband she married in 2006, Tony Eberiri. The actress filed for divorce in an Abuja High Court today citing irreconcilable differences. Chika also mentioned domestic abuse as part of the reason for filing for divorce but said she didn't want to go into details.

According to a source present at the hearing today, Chika will get final verdict from the court next month. Meaning she will be getting her divorce as early as June 2013. See another photo after the cut..
The way these actresses file for divorce these days leave much to be desired. Na curse make una no stay with one man?
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by uzy4toniayahoo: 7:36am On May 05, 2013
nunicelady: My dear nairalanders, sometimes a divorce is the best thing in the world to happen to a person. I av bin separated since March 2010. I know i wld feel like heaven when the opportunity comes to be divorced. If u ain't wearing the shoes,opportunity u sure can't tell how it hurts.
I am proud of her n her guts.
freecocoa: Yeah right, I wonder who would continue maintaining the family after an abusive husband finally kills the woman.

Mscheew.
my dear, u ar on point. All those rainnin abuse on her shld wait and experience wat it feel lyk bein in a wrong marriage b4 judgin her. Jst pray u neva experience it period.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by barrchy(f): 7:47am On May 05, 2013
Let's keep copying Hollywood, I hope when we finally get there, we will be able to live with it. Photoshoot in court.....smh, even if the guy was a beast u share in the blame for marrying a beast so stop flaunting divorce like its an achievement!
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by bravekings7777: 7:57am On May 05, 2013
yuzedo:
Chai! Person go court for divorce, she no even sober, na picture she go dey snap! grin grin grin grin

E sure me die say na okpa dey inside dat babe brain!

So chill o! Divorce hasn't even been finalised since? Meaning all the nacks wey she don nack since seperation na babanla adultery?! Ah Chika, Chika.. Uto nwa! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On May 05, 2013
When I come back to home I am going to open a professional studio and employ boys that will be taking random pics of celebs AKA paparrazi am sure I will make lots money.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 8:02am On May 05, 2013
Nigeria actress and divorce.....nawaoooo......i think they dnt knw wat marriage is.........marriage is endurance if not,u will end up a divorcee still looking for another man to hook up...very disgusting...Chika i am nt in suport of ur divorce...your first husband on earth is ur real husband,and vice versa.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by bravekings7777: 8:04am On May 05, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] i dont stil get it! Must all celebrities thread make d FP? We ve educating, informative, and more better threads dat dont alws make the FP. This is annoyin shaa if u ask me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Murphy Is Dead (A Nollywood Comedy Actor) / Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.