Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) (50903 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room / Pictures Of Chika Ike In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by dulphines: 1:54pm On May 05, 2013
Torts: This babe is not serious at all oh,can you imagine,feeling cool with herself,instead of her to be thinking of her life

Ok, she should put-on sack clothings and rub ashes round her body to confirm she's on the divorce lane? I'l let her knw.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by dulphines: 1:55pm On May 05, 2013
dulphines:

Ok, she should put-on sack clothings and rub ashes round her body to confirm she's on divorce lane? I'l let her knw.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 05, 2013
ItsModella: I swear, most people commenting here are so shallow minded and pathetic. So she should continue to endure physical and emotional trauma for the sake of marriage? If it was your sister, would you have told her to endure? Another problem with our society, we think marriage is the ultimate indicator of happiness and achievement for a woman. I'm willing to bet that if it was the man that filed for divorce, the comments on the man wouldn't be this harsh. Either ways, the woman gets to receive the bulk of the insults.
very correct

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 05, 2013
Excellent2010: Nigerian Actress has turn divorce 2 Aso-Ebi dt everybody must wear,today divorce,tomorrow divorce,can't dey emulate Omotola Ekeinde dt stay put in her husbands house.I beleive she wil av a cause 2 divorce her hubby but she didn't cos of d vow she made.Sisters in film industry,make ur marriage work,don't go into d marriage institution & divorce cos its not smtn 2 b happy about.Aponle kosi fun obirin ti ko si nile Oko(Husband)!
what are you saying?get your facts right before coming to spit on the thread,that level of omotola jalade wey u carry am go no be good example for the issue of divorce because is only a fool that will marry omotola husband and divorce him,that man is a very good example of a good husband,I am not saying this from rumour am saying this from what I see and confirmed from the wife and even her brother in-law,so the bottom-line is that when a woman has a good husband and she is happy in the marriage she will never think of divorce...what is even marriage?GOD created marriage for very good reasons and not for a woman to be beaten by her husband,and if you doubt it go and check your bible and find the true essence for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by ddeola: 2:45pm On May 05, 2013
It's unfortunate, many of them cannot keep their marriages. God have mercy
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by tellwisdom: 2:47pm On May 05, 2013
ndeepurity: are u a product of a slowpoke? #voice of da imp# all dwarfs are bastards to their fathers.

Shut your putrid mouth up and talk like a human...U bluddy illegitimate son
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by fpeter(f): 3:38pm On May 05, 2013
She be like; Divorce tinzz mehn!!!! grin
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:54pm On May 05, 2013
Fhemmmy:

But according to her, domestic abuse is a factor and i think that is a serious thing . . .

You read that and you believed her right away.

Thank God we don't have jury trial in Nigeria
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 05, 2013
attention hoe!
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by crisycent: 7:27pm On May 05, 2013
BIG B*TCH
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2013
berem: Oh please don't quick to judge her! you would have simply asked her reason for divorce. she got married for 3 years and couldn't get pregnant. instead of the husband to be patient, he got someone else pregnant due to the pressure from his people and married the said lady. what did you expect Chika to do? Fight the man? she has finally moved on with her life and seeking for divorce. So why call her all sort of names as if she is guilty? abeg free the babe joor! Life goes on abegi!
who wil get her pregnant then?
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by tpia5: 7:38pm On May 05, 2013
fpeter: She be like; Divorce tinzz mehn!!!! grin

na youthful exuberance
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Airforce1(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2013
grin grin. Dis girl is crazy walahi
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Beync(f): 10:26pm On May 05, 2013
before the next 3months after this divorce, be expecting another marriage with another man as usual.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Fhemmmy: 3:46am On May 06, 2013
InvertedHammer:

You read that and you believed her right away.

Thank God we don't have jury trial in Nigeria

Just like you read it and do not blv her, this is what i love by our freedom of judgement, based on this story and what is available to the public, i cant make a judgement based on assumptions.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by lindaflorence: 10:35am On May 06, 2013
berem: Oh please don't quick to judge her! you would have simply asked her reason for divorce. she got married for 3 years and couldn't get pregnant. instead of the husband to be patient, he got someone else pregnant due to the pressure from his people and married the said lady. what did you expect Chika to do? Fight the man? she has finally moved on with her life and seeking for divorce. So why call her all sort of names as if she is guilty? abeg free the babe joor! Life goes on abegi!
kind of like ur personality. ur nt a bad judge
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by buklan4realyah(f): 10:36am On May 06, 2013
hmmmmmm! SMH.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by GHSwagg: 1:40pm On May 06, 2013
Wooow! So divorce can be this sweet. Happy for her though grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Murphy Is Dead (A Nollywood Comedy Actor) / Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.