Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) (50902 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photo : Check Out Chika Ike In Her Hotel Room / Pictures Of Chika Ike In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On May 05, 2013
Did anyone see a reply that says her husband impregnated some other girl because Chika couldn't conceive yet?? Yet, you fall over yourselves in your self-righteous "ish" judging her?? And who said this is a scene out of one her movies should have mentioned the name of the movie.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Mcslimzie: 8:17am On May 05, 2013
berem: Oh please don't quick to judge her! you would have simply asked her reason for divorce. she got married for 3 years and couldn't get pregnant. instead of the husband to be patient, he got someone else pregnant due to the pressure from his people and married the said lady. what did you expect Chika to do? Fight the man? she has finally moved on with her life and seeking for divorce. So why call her all sort of names as if she is guilty? abeg free the babe joor! Life goes on abegi!
i hope her foolishness keeps her warm at night!
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Saghy(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2013
Chika if u get ur divorce next month will u marry againg?
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by ChiSun27(m): 9:12am On May 05, 2013
yuzedo:
Chai! Person go court for divorce, she no even sober, na picture she go dey snap! grin grin grin grin

E sure me die say na okpa dey inside dat babe brain!

So chill o! Divorce hasn't even been finalised since? Meaning all the nacks wey she don nack since seperation na babanla adultery?! Ah Chika, Chika.. Uto nwa! cheesy cheesy cheesy

how did u extract dis from my brain?

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by naptu2: 9:15am On May 05, 2013
chimkaire: Did anyone see a reply that says her husband impregnated some other girl because Chika couldn't conceive yet?? Yet, you fall over yourselves in your self-righteous "ish" judging her?? And who said this is a scene out of one her movies should have mentioned the name of the movie.

Google "Pregnant Chika Ike maltreated by husband" and "Chika Ike rival pregnant".

With respect to taking pictures/filming in court: The only time I've seen a Nigerian court session being filmed (while the judges were sitting) was when the Presidential Elections Petitions Tribunal read its judgement in 2008. It was shown live on tv, but the cameramen were banned from filming/snapping the judges.

Apart from that instance, pictures are often taken in court and shown on tv and in the newspapers, but not while the court is in session.

Public trials are allowed in other jurisdictions. Remember the O.J Simpson trial in the early 1990s? Newspapers and tv stations were allowed to take live pictures of the court while it was in session.

Below: Bola Tinubu in court.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by naptu2: 9:22am On May 05, 2013
Saghy: Chika if u get ur divorce next month will u marry againg?

Bonaguy: I understand this is a sensitive topic but could we talk about your marriage. How long were you married for?
I was married for about five years.

The end of your marriage brought up a lot of speculation with people insinuating different reasons in the media but up till date you haven’t really come out to say what went wrong. Why are you quiet about it?
I’m a very private person and I keep my private issues to myself. As an actress, there are some things I don’t want to let out. My marriage is a very sensitive topic and I don’t really like to speak about what I went through.

The major rumored reason was domestic violence and this is something a lot of women face in their marriages. A popular blogger once advised that you tell your story so that other women can learn from your experience.
Maybe when the right time comes, I’d talk about it. There is something I’ve been avoiding saying but I’d tell you. I’m separated and I’m working on my divorce and very soon I’d get a divorce. Even if it’s so hard to believe, I’ve decided to let bygones be bygones and move on without him in my life. Both of us are still on talking terms and I’ve also learnt to forgive him. Maybe when I’m done with my divorce, I would be able to talk about it. I’m going through a lot of emotions right now and it’s still very fresh.

I quite understand. Do you think getting married at a young age was a disadvantage or had anything to do with the way it ended?
I think it has to do with so many reasons, one of them might be being young. Some people get married that young and have been able to make their marriages work. But if you’re young, you’re young. There are some things you’ve not experienced. You might not be able to stay calm when you’re supposed to stay calm, understand when you’re supposed to understand or leave what you’re supposed to leave. Also, I think these days, a lot of people are not happy in their marriages. I have a lot of friends who would have left their marriages but because of the African society, their in-laws, what people will say or other factors, they stay. We’ve heard of a lot of deaths caused by bad marriages and before the death, there would have been signs, things that have been happening leading up to that. I think it has to do with age and so many other things like compatibility and not being true to yourself in the marriage. Everybody has a limit. There are some things in marriage that you might not be able to stand. Some people’s limit might not be my limit; my limit might be somebody’s starting point.

Have you moved on and are you willing to try again?
I’ve moved on but marriage right now is not at the top of my list. I’m still trying to get myself together. I don’t want to make the same mistake twice. I have to understand the person I’m going to be with. There are so many things involved.

SOURCE

https://www.nairaland.com/1160669/chika-ike-speaks-marriage-career

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On May 05, 2013
Chibuhealth: Nigeria actress and divorce.....nawaoooo......i think they dnt knw wat marriage is.........marriage is endurance if not,u will end up a divorcee still looking for another man to hook up...very disgusting...Chika i am nt in suport of ur divorce...your first husband on earth is ur real husband,and vice versa.
I do not know who chika ike but have heard that name on tv before but I cannot remember but now I know she is an actress,now you said marriage is endurance,I want to ask if your husband beats you everyday,and sometimes almost want to kill you,will you still endure?I need sincere response

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by anonimi: 9:27am On May 05, 2013
Thanks to the NL resident Encyclopaedia for providing relevant info to correct the wrong impression created by (interested ) persons on this forum.

I guess I should re-post my comment on another thread here:

Money may get you the girl BUT may not keep her for you if you don't have most of the other qualities listed or other issues that she likes.
Except she is a slave whom when you ask to jump will simply respond how high! Not sure many men want such ladies in the long run.

Why do you think there are gigolos (toy boys) servicing sugar mummies in Abuja, Lagos, Warri, PH, Kaduna and other big cities

Moreover if you misbehave she can sue you for divorce and get a sizeable chunk of your money and seek QUALITY guys.
So money is simply a very good and useful accessory.

https://www.nairaland.com/1277094/things-turn-girls/1#15536067

Guys & gals, take note.
Meanwhile I wish Chika success in her divorce case and hope she gets a very good settlement plus her LIBERTY.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 05, 2013
That is actresses for you. They live what they act.

I dont take those modern women serious. They wanna ride their men for fame. What of Jackie Appiah
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by anonimi: 9:33am On May 05, 2013
Saghy: Chika if u get ur divorce next month will u marry againg?

Please tell us if/why she must marry again.
Must a woman be married in order to be successful and/or complete
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by nuattitude74(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2013
naptu2: Wow! So many self-righteous judges.

My guy, that's Nairaland for you O ! Its so sad ! 90% of them are hypocritical armchair critics who fire flaks and take pot-shots at people from their laptops and mobile phones. They take delight in reading about the misfortune(s) of others and spit on the less fortunate. Just desserts dey wait for all of them.

5 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by zaza1(m): 9:43am On May 05, 2013
platorepublic: Gone are those days when getting Divorce is Shame but today it is worth celebrated.

Gone r those days when people spoke good english..how could you even write this

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by anonimi: 9:50am On May 05, 2013
Dogohson: I wonder what some people gain by peddling false rumours and dainting innocent images. Nairalanders dey surprise me no be small. It beats me why you guys just jump into conclusion without verifying or questioning the authenticity of some thread. In the first place the thread bears no source. This is just one of Chika's old pix taken on set. [size=13pt]Who files for divorce still putting on the wedding ring?[/size]

I thought one is married UNTIL the divorce case is CONCLUDED.
Maybe I am just being a bit dull on Sunday morning, don't you think grin?

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On May 05, 2013
Na for nairaland person go see slut wey dey call another person slut,na for nairaland I go see fool dey call person fool,nairaland a forum with so many funny creatures
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by oiseworld: 10:02am On May 05, 2013
Very irresponsible woman, going through a divorce and still has time to pose for one or two pics.

Bad example.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Policewoman(f): 10:17am On May 05, 2013
Wish her the best.

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by BarbieBlues(f): 10:29am On May 05, 2013
Abeg where s it written dat all female actors are ashawos? Dat som1 acts desnt mean she sleeps around abeg. Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by andyanders: 10:32am On May 05, 2013
Photoshoped.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by dubempas92: 10:46am On May 05, 2013
enjoy ur divorce chika winkenjoy ur divorce chika
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 05, 2013
She has every right to make herself happy, is she supposed to defend a marriage where the hediot she married impregnated Another lady?Not everyone is ready to be suffering and smilling as hypocritical Nigerians would want it.The fact that most of our mothers slaved through bs doesn't make it right,She moved on,thAt is no crime.I wish her luck,hopefully,she ll get it right on 2nd Trial.

3 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by callobi4me: 11:16am On May 05, 2013
Nigeria women no longer ve respect 4 their huband bc0z of too much money may God help us
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by ozodimgba(m): 11:18am On May 05, 2013
Now she know their differences are irreconcileable, nigerian actresses keep disgracing me and also keep making nollywood unattractive for younger talents. U can only fool urselves and not Nigerians or the younger generations. Shooor
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Blazinraj01(f): 11:20am On May 05, 2013
Is that the scene from the movie? Chika and her divorce.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by naiko: 11:25am On May 05, 2013
@ berem,i kn chika and hubby very well,yes she couldn't get pregnant after 3 and half years,the husband didn't just impregnante the other lady,Chika was poking 2 nollywood guys herself before the hubby married the other lady.so get your facts right
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On May 05, 2013
I swear, most people commenting here are so shallow minded and pathetic. So she should continue to endure physical and emotional trauma for the sake of marriage? If it was your sister, would you have told her to endure? Another problem with our society, we think marriage is the ultimate indicator of happiness and achievement for a woman. I'm willing to bet that if it was the man that filed for divorce, the comments on the man wouldn't be this harsh. Either ways, the woman gets to receive the bulk of the insults.

4 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by RioFernandez(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2013
come chika or wetin u call ur self/!!! Na modelling u go do 4 court or wetin self #angry.. U and dis linda ikeji make una respect una self ohhhhhh... Haba!
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 05, 2013
naiko: @ berem,i kn chika and hubby very well,yes she couldn't get pregnant after 3 and half years,the husband didn't just impregnante the other lady,Chika was poking 2 nollywood guys herself before the hubby married the other lady.so get your facts right
that's a big fat lie! Chika has always been a decent actress just like the likes of Chioma Chukwuka. she has never had any sex scandal attributed to her.Her husband was so stewpid to have impregnated someone else because she couldn't conceive. abeg you guys should leave her alone. she will surely remarry ane have her own kids.

2 Likes

Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by miqos02(m): 12:43pm On May 05, 2013
nunicelady: My dear nairalanders, sometimes a divorce is the best thing in the world to happen to a person. I av bin separated since March 2010. I know i wld feel like heaven when the opportunity comes to be divorced. If u ain't wearing the shoes,opportunity u sure can't tell how it hurts.
I am proud of her n her guts.
nobody is blaming her for seeking divorce, but[b] posing for pictures in the courts[/b] indicates you are happy coming to the court. i dont think anyone gets married so that she can divorce
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by tpia5: 12:44pm On May 05, 2013
Someone who says she left her husband because of domestic abuse, does not pose in court in that manner. Even hollywood celebrities are yet to take such photos- at least they'll show a sober demeanour.

One can only assume the posing is for her current guy, or the one she hopes to date in future.

I do wish her well, i only got to know of her through nl, not much info on the husband either.

She should try to keep some things low key, one does not always have to look good in every context, mind the message you are passing across as a public figure.

My two cents, lord have mercy.
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Excellent2010(f): 1:00pm On May 05, 2013
Nigerian Actress has turn divorce 2 Aso-Ebi dt everybody must wear,today divorce,tomorrow divorce,can't dey emulate Omotola Ekeinde dt stay put in her husbands house.I beleive she wil av a cause 2 divorce her hubby but she didn't cos of d vow she made.Sisters in film industry,make ur marriage work,don't go into d marriage institution & divorce cos its not smtn 2 b happy about.Aponle kosi fun obirin ti ko si nile Oko(Husband)!
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by Bonapart(m): 1:10pm On May 05, 2013
Is dere any nigeria lady celebrity dat is married? I hate dem all!! Spits..... prostitutes
Re: Chika Ike In Abuja High Court For Her Divorce (photos) by ndeepurity(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2013
tellwisdom: Reason why i hate Nigerian gurls....They just pose for photograph like slowpoke......Spits angry
are u a product of a slowpoke? #voice of da imp# all dwarfs are bastards to their fathers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Murphy Is Dead (A Nollywood Comedy Actor) / Uti Nwachukwu's View On Tiwa Savage's Marriage Issue. / Picture Of Oge Okoye's Uncompleted Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.