Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

"The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" (1421 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by Nobody: 11:12am On May 04, 2013
1: She has a collection of boyfriends for different purposes

2: She takes her leave when the money dries up

3: She is allergic to the word "MANAGE"

4: She is only lively when things are going her way

5: You don't own her, you're either collecting her from someone or sharing with another or you're managing her for someone else.

6: She goes along with the guy that has the best SWAG rather than love

This is how most Naija Guys define MOST Naija babes.

Now:

What is the definition of a typical NIGERIAN GUY BY a Nigerian GIRL?

1 Like

Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by 190: 12:35pm On May 04, 2013
Hmm . . .
Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by 2goodbobo(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2013
I can boldly tell you that my girlfriend is not like that. Even when the money is a maybe, she stands by me. She has not left me even thou things are not going her way.

I want to use this opportunity to say "I LOVE MY BABY and YES she is NIGERIAN+ is not all girls that are like that. #stopthegeneralization

3 Likes

Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 04, 2013
The message was not intended to any specific person nor your girlfriend. It's just how many Naija guys describe most Nigerian women and I guess they do so from experience. Good to also know you're aware that some ladies are that way too. Since yours isn't that way... Congrats Bro. But the real question was "How does a typical Nigerian Girl define a Nigerian Guy?"
2goodbobo: I can boldly tell you that my girlfriend is not like that. Even when the money is a maybe, she stands by me. She has not left me even thou things are not going her way.

I want to use this opportunity to say "I LOVE MY BABY and YES she is NIGERIAN+ is not all girls that are like that. #stopthegeneralization
Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by kelch(m): 1:32pm On May 04, 2013
MYTHS ABOUT SEX BELIEVED BY EVERYBODY BUT MEDICALLY FALSE! http:///ZoX7t
Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 04, 2013
Op you people have started again with all this your myopic generalizations and your sexist inclined threads....ishhhh
Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by 50calibre(m): 3:22pm On May 04, 2013
Dude you should write a book on Nigerian girls, your theory is about 95% correct

1 Like

Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by ifihearam: 3:24pm On May 04, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:20pm On May 04, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: 1: She has a collection of boyfriends for different purposes

2: She takes her leave when the money dries up

3: She is allergic to the word "MANAGE"

4: She is only lively when things are going her way

5: You don't own her, you're either collecting her from someone or sharing with another or you're managing her for someone else.

6: She goes along with the guy that has the best SWAG rather than love

This is how most Naija Guys define MOST Naija babes.

Now:

What is the definition of a typical NIGERIAN GUY BY a Nigerian GIRL?
Wow, so ur mom did all this before graduating to zap off ur dad?
If ur mom was once a 'typical' nigerian girl, i wonder what menance she is creating at ur pop's house!
Did i say ur pop's? Sorry, by ur definition, u might even be a bastard! Cos wen ur dad was sharing her with someone else, u might av came in d picture!

Sorry! Stop deriding ur mom and sisters!

2 Likes

Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 04, 2013
Wow, way to go... cheesy.... So Nairaland guys has eventually profess good of Nigerian babes....this Is serious news.... I can't imagine this day will come, with all bashings we get to read everyday online abt nija ladies .....hmmmmmm, ok ooo smiley
Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by DonaldGenes(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2013
Amelian: Wow, way to go... cheesy.... So Nairaland guys has eventually profess good of Nigerian babes....this Is serious news.... I can't imagine this day will come, with all bashings we get to read everyday online abt nija ladies .....hmmmmmm, ok ooo smiley
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by Scarpon(m): 12:13am On May 05, 2013
girls and money. my last 3years ex gf been boombring my phone since today cuz she heard I got a new job with capital oil petroleum and gas company.
Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by Nobody: 12:38am On May 05, 2013
From speculation Nigeria is made up of 70% female which is roughly about 100 million females (using 170 million population figure tagged to us by CIA).

My question is this has any of the men tagging Nigerian female with bad names ever been involved with at least a million Nigerian ladies?

What is the probability that the girls you dealt with aren't the same set of girls you friends dealt with in the past and your family members are dealing with in the present?

How much is it that you have actually spent on these girls: is a fast food lunch that costs 2,500 Naira which is about 17 dollars. Is that really too much?

Do you know that the average money a girl spends on a boy in Nigeria is more than the average money boys spend on girls?

Do you think it is right to generalise a gender of more than 100 million based on your experience with a few hundreds?

Do you know that more poor men in this country get married earlier than rich men? So who are the girls getting married to them? Aliens?

1 Like

Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by Mynd44: 6:10am On May 05, 2013
Smh
Re: "The Definitions Of A Nigerian Girl By A Typical Nigerian Guy" by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 05, 2013
How can you describe a Nigerian girl? I don't think anything exists that can be used to describe a Naija babe. But what I know for sure is that, most of the time, what you find in them is always the opposite of what you seek.

(1) (Reply)

Is No Sex B4 Marriage Possible With D Present Economic Hardship In D Country?. / Seven (7) Common Reasons Why Once Harmonious Relationships Break Down / How Do You Know That You and Your Partner Are Not Compartible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.