Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? (846 Views)

When You Want To Marry A Lady, Never Judge A Book By Its Cover! / Will You Judge A Nairalander Base On His Posts On Different Topics / The Ideal Age To Judge A Woman's Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by MrsChima(f): 11:46am On May 04, 2013
As humans we tend to be judgemental and critical of others to make our imperfections seems invisible. Do you honestly judge someone before getting to know them?

Many people have shared online that they are still looking for the right person. Could it be that the best person was there all along?

If a person come to a date with wrinkled pants....do you cut the date short?

What about if the woman takes off her bra during the course of the relationship...she appears smaller chest-wise....would you judge and leave?

How does it make you feel when someone judged you in a relationship?

Can you honestly say that you are not judgemental?
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by Baritone(m): 4:22pm On May 04, 2013
well, depends on its Author. I may not be judgmental, but I got some expectations. it depends on how we get along sha.
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:53pm On May 04, 2013
Yes
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by Beface(m): 1:37pm On May 05, 2013
I think the women are more judgmental when it comes to r/ship. Anyway,we all hav what we are looking for in a lady (our ideal lady) but most times the perfect one may not meet up to our so called standard.No body like it when is being judge or compare because we are all looking for some1 that will make us feel important.
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 05, 2013
sometime ago I was skeptical of a taxi I boarded from ijebu ode to langtang in plateau state. The 504 salon was so rickety I feared it would dismember on the way. The interior probably house rodents mice and insects with all the interior metals threatening its occupants with any false move. When the journey began the car was tearing this velocity Abi na speed way far for comfort. It practically dust every V6 and V4s on the highway and my curiosity wandered to the driver to inquire the mechanical magic he has adopted to reeve this 1984 model of car and he gladly confessed he mated the car with an V8 engine turbo from BMW. Wow I was flabbergasted!
So since the experience I don't judge a book by its cover.
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 05, 2013
If Mr.chima releases a large quantity of saliva whenever he talks, i bet you won't date him talkless of marriage.

we all gat out checklist.
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by MrsChima(f): 8:29pm On May 05, 2013
baibijay: If Mr.chima releases a large quantity of saliva whenever he talks, i bet you won't date him talkless of marriage.

we all gat out checklist.

Actually he does slobber. grin
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by pendo89(f): 8:49pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
As humans we tend to be judgemental and critical of others to make our imperfections seems invisible. Do you honestly judge someone before getting to know them?

Many people have shared online that they are still looking for the right person. Could it be that the best person was there all along?

If a person come to a date with wrinkled pants....do you cut the date short?

What about if the woman takes off her bra during the course of the relationship...she appears smaller chest-wise....would you judge and leave?

How does it make you feel when someone judged you in a relationship?

Can you honestly say that you are not judgemental?

lol. I am judgemental and I expect to be judged.
I have a bad habit of disclosing my imperfections to someone close,before they discover for themselves.I don't like embarrasments.
Now their reaction will determine how I behave around them.Can go away or stay.
My observation is this.People may appear looking smart and sharp till you get to know them a lil better.
Their attitude/personality may suck,they could be boastful and proud or just mean believing they are doing you a favour.Talk revolves around them.
Others will show up looking just ordinary.No airs but simple.They listen and take time to understand you.
And you will love their attitude and reasoning.
I think people who feel like they are too beautiful/handsome/wealthy lets just say,those that think they have it all,always tend to imagine that they are doing one a favour by showing up.
They turn out to be the most irritating,selfish and mean people to have around.

Judging by cover is therefore wrong but am guilty of t.
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 05, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Actually he does slobber. grin

Oh! My wrong. . .
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 05, 2013
It depends on what's on the cover
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by youngalex(m): 9:46pm On May 05, 2013
We all have our checklist,for some ladies if ur not good looking,living comfortably wit a nyz ride...no game
i dnt blame them its their choice,for me i trip for dark and plumpy,intelligent,career minded ladies,the fair slim ones don't appeal to me cos am fair,i dnt want an albino in my family...lols
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 05, 2013
Most books. I can't see a Mills & Boon romance book and not know what to expect after reading the cover. Am I a learner?
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by Temismith(f): 10:29pm On May 05, 2013
sexkillz: Most books. I can't see a Mills & Boon romance book and not know what to expect after reading the cover. Am I a learner?
eh! Ope ooo! I read somthing annoying dis morning abt u and i was scared, but thank God its not true. Ope o.
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 05, 2013
Temismith: eh! Ope ooo! I read somthing annoying dis morning abt u and i was scared, but thank God its not true. Ope o.
Really? Where?
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by vivianc(f): 11:22pm On May 05, 2013
I don't. I'm a liberal and open minded person.
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by ezemoses(m): 12:54pm On May 06, 2013
in our society its very common to judge a book by its cover, that is why you should package your self well but make suire you are real at the same time. also do not change those things which made the other person like you once you are in a relationship. make the packaging your true story
Re: Do You Judge A Book By Its Cover? by jntyjnty007(f): 1:21pm On May 06, 2013
We judge all the time, yet claim we don't. Sure did when I met my man, then I started to read him and I have not stopped.

(1) (Reply)

Are There Differences Between "Loving And Being In Love"? / Why Is It A Taboo For A Woman To Admire A Man's Wealth? / The Great Debate…… Blogger Linda Ikeji’s Sexuality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.