Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone (3288 Views)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com / Can I Withdraw From Bet365 Using My GTB Master Card? / Make Money Using Spells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by ShareTheMoney(m): 4:01pm On May 04, 2013
I just got a blackberry phone (by sheer providence). How do I make it an asset (what bizness can I do with it online or even offline) instead of a liability (paying for subscription without a steady income)?

1 Like

Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by vingi(f): 6:44pm On May 04, 2013
Following wit keen interest. hav tot of dat too,Nairalanders over to you.
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by ShareTheMoney(m): 12:52am On May 06, 2013
Common...someone should know something! I'm sure we have quite a number of biznesses one can be engaged in using a blackeberry phone. So many of us would like to know.
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by sluvy4tune(m): 3:10pm On May 06, 2013
You can ventuire into bulksms business visit w[url]ww.ipagesms.com[/url] or simply if you are a student partner with me on Final year project outsourcing visit www.iproject.com.ng for more info
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by Opiosko: 2:41am On May 09, 2013
Congratz dude. It's easy, open a call center in ur street. Success.
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by Smooth51(m): 3:17am On May 09, 2013
well guy ..i get u ..u can make alot with a fast internet conection and devotedly 2hrs or more perday..
So many online opportunities abound.

to earn quickfast money ,u nid to invest

if nt evn with ur internet ,u culd b struggling to get $1 for months but i tell u with tendays u can multiply $10 in 3 folds..

Well mail me if any1 nt only d poster is interestd....mail me at admin@utexta.com
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by Elbisco(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2013
now I'll help though this post might be very old...
Want to make money with ur bb?...then use ur bbm...build ur contacts to a considerable high number, then broadcast to them to place adverts through u to ur over (maybe 2000 contacts)....nd u culd charge up to #500 for each advert...make sure u're truthful in ur stats bcus sompple might ask for proof of how many friends u av on ur list....
Do I get a thank you?....
I hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by bizmogul(m): 2:45am On Oct 22, 2013
Elbisco: now I'll help though this post might be very old...
Want to make money with ur bb?...then use ur bbm...build ur contacts to a considerable high number, then broadcast to them to place adverts through u to ur over (maybe 2000 contacts)....nd u culd charge up to #500 for each advert...make sure u're truthful in ur stats bcus sompple might ask for proof of how many friends u av on ur list....
Do I get a thank you?....
I hope this helps

Nice one, I know of a girl in abuja with 2000 contacts and charges over 2k per broadcast. I am looking at building my contacts, I have about 400 now, any ideas how I can get more?
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by Elbisco(m): 2:58am On Oct 22, 2013
I think facebook pAges
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by ebooksdepo: 3:59am On Oct 22, 2013
This is the business i am doing with my own blackberry and is payinng me wonderfully+
First, go here--- http:///XoCGL and create your account FREE!
Secondly, post some updates on Facebook or tweets on twitter with your referral link at the end of your posts and you will be paid $3 per each person that join through your link, you also get $4 by joining free and you are paid via payza which is free to create an account.
Go here now and create your account-- http:///XoCGL .
See sample of my update you can use as a model---
Get Paid Weekly Oonline! No monthly Fees Charged!, No Credit Card Needed! Make Money Fast for FREE! CLICK this link to start making your dollars NOW--
http:///XoCGL. - DO I T NOW!

1 Like

Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by dyemida(m): 10:51am On Oct 22, 2013
well guys...why make peanuts from the web when you could rake it in money in its thousands...see I make five to six hundred thousand naira monthly doing my own thing.....considering my age and the fact that i'm still a student..you will agree with me that its nt bad enough as I know a friend that makes more than that....just working wif my samsung s4, i make app. N20 000/day....That story could be yours too or anybodys'....visit [url]dollarmanna.com[/url] or send me a pm for details

1 Like

Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by okumbe(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2013
ebooksdepo: This is the business i am doing with my own blackberry and is payinng me wonderfully+
First, go here--- http:///XoCGL and create your account FREE!
Secondly, post some updates on Facebook or tweets on twitter with your referral link at the end of your posts and you will be paid $3 per each person that join through your link, you also get $4 by joining free and you are paid via payza which is free to create an account.
Go here now and create your account-- http:///XoCGL .
See sample of my update you can use as a model---
Get Paid Weekly Oonline! No monthly Fees Charged!, No Credit Card Needed! Make Money Fast for FREE! CLICK this link to start making your dollars NOW--
http:///XoCGL. - DO I T NOW!

Bros I will love to know about this biz. Please let's chat. 23AFA668.
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by ebooksdepo: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2013
@Okumbe, There is nothing there in that business to chat for, Just register through the link, get your affiliate URL and advertise it on facebook,Twitter,Forums etc and withdraw your money via Payza!!!
If you have any question, Post it here and by God's grace, I will come in and shed more light, Bless You All!!!
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 23, 2013
Visit my blog and see how I earn my own money with my BB.
www.remenkonline..com
With just a simple investment of 2k, I have earned more than I even imagined
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by Beulahores: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2013
GET HELP FREE NOW FROM THE ''GLOBAL EMPOWERMENT COOPERATIVE COMMUNITY'' ONLINE....... REVOLUTIONIZE YOUR FINANCE TO A QUANTUM, CONSISTENT CASH FLOW! WITH JUST N1,600 ONLY. GO HERE NOW: http://grambill..com/
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by okumbe(m): 12:19am On Oct 24, 2013
ebooksdepo: @Okumbe, There is nothing there in that business to chat for, Just register through the link, get your affiliate URL and advertise it on facebook,Twitter,Forums etc and withdraw your money via Payza!!!
If you have any question, Post it here and by God's grace, I will come in and shed more light, Bless You All!!!

Have registered but How do I get my own URL ?
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by Businesslocator(m): 12:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
Contact me now and get located with a biz
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by ebooksdepo: 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2013
@Okumbe,log into the website using your username and password and you will see your affiliate URL and instructions on how to use and advertiise. Hope this clarifies and solve your problem
Re: What Bizness Can I Do Or How Do I Make Money Using My Blackberry Phone by ebooksdepo: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
Okay! Let me reveal to you the newest two websites where Nigerians are making at least $30 per day, everyday and you are paiid two times per month through Western Union.
These are the siites+ - -

1 http:///XxsmC

2 http:///Y6jJV

Register your account NOW that they are paying and make your cool clean dollars before dubious Nigerians start opening ten or more accounts per one person and they are not able to pay again.
DO IT NOW!!!

GOODLUCK

(1) (Reply)

Full Detailed Production Steps For Hair Cream. / Www.bitcoinscashout.com Is A Big Scam / Its Another Scam Report From Google Trader Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.