Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice (956 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by sweetestomo: 4:51pm On May 04, 2013
I am 25yrs, single aπϑ not into a serious relationship. I know this guy particular guy his wife aπϑ his son. At a point in time he had a problem with his wife aπϑ he tell M̶̲̅ε̲̣ everything about what his going through with his wife. After sometime the wife left him aπϑ his son. He also told M̶̲̅ε̲̣ about this lady he was dating that he loves the girl but I was always advicing him to bƺ careful. Even when I had issues with ♍Ɣ ‎​ ex he adviced M̶̲̅ε̲̣ . o̶̲̥̅̊f̶̲̥̅̊ recent this guy called M̶̲̅ε̲̣ aπϑ asked M̶̲̅ε̲̣ out. He said he wants to date M̶̲̅ε̲̣ . I know he's a G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ guy but what ll people say. Even his wife if she hears whhat ll she think o̶̲̥̅̊f̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̅ε̲̣ . I told him dat what ll d world say if we date but d reply he gave was what has d world not seen b4. Am so confused.
Re: I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by aadetoyin(f): 5:00pm On May 04, 2013
U re not confused because u already know its wrong. If he has issues with his wifey he should be man enough to sort it. If he can't then let him go his way
Re: I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 04, 2013
@OP
you are confused indeed...... and if not confused then you must definitely be desperate for attention. unless you have been eyeing this guy, then why should you care what he wants from you?! are you seriously considering dating this guy?!?!?!?!

here is a clue: you were not his option #1, you were not even his option #2, do you really think that you are special to him?!
Re: I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 04, 2013
You are considering doing another woman's husband??You really think that you might be better than his wife?if you were not busy leaning on him all the while he was married,he would have sought a way to make peace with his wife.Don't think you are that woman that ll make him happy,another will replace your present position while you wear the shoes of the present wife.There is no good in this guy you called nice,go get yoUr own man.

You know its wrong,so why asking?

1 Like

Re: I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by kntrovasialmi: 7:58pm On May 04, 2013
byvan: You are considering doing another woman's husband??You really think that you might be better than his wife?if you were not busy leaning on him all the while he was married,he would have sought a way to make peace with his wife.Don't think you are that woman that ll make him happy,another will replace your present position while you wear the shoes of the present wife.There is no good in this guy you called nice,go get yoUr own man.

You know its wrong,so why asking?

Tell them!
After they've succeeded in breaking a home, they'd say 'he's divorced, he even showed me his divorce papers'. forgetting they're the ones that contributed to the divorce in the first place. All you ladies that go about sleeping with married men, remember, karma is a very faithful b1tch!

And you that think you have no hand in the break up, try investigating what led to the divorce; don't just take what he tells you, hook, line and sinker, cos he might just be painting his ex black in order to gain your sympathy!
Re: I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by sweetestomo: 9:52pm On May 04, 2013
Tnx for Ūя̲̅ advice
Re: I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2013
We can't entirely blame d OP, but we can't entirely say she's clean!
For one, u shldnt listen to d woes of a family man. Gettin closer and being nice to him will speed his resentment for his wife. He will start seein u as a better person and a yardstick!

For God's sake, do u knw pity will trigger an emotional attraction where u jes wanna throw urself as a tool and help d person? What am sayin is, if u think u both love each other, u better think twice!

Besides, at 25, a lady, why are u not in a serious relationship? U were so idle dt d devil used u!
If only u had a serious guy out there, it won't be easy whiling away ur time with a married man until u both mistook ur closeness, fondness for feelings!

1 Like

Re: I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 04, 2013
You aren't bothered about what you want to do being right, but about what people would say, which means that if those people were absent, you'd have joined the ministry. . .

Anyway, he just wants to offload his conji on you and when he's done, him eye go clear and you'll go back to Zero position in his life cos his life is more complicated than you think it is and he'll only tell you after the deed is done.

Keeping a married man as best friend who you tell everything and vice versa is NOT wise. You are just 25 and shouldn't be desperate. . . Use ya what? Use ya head.
Re: I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by 50calibre(m): 10:24pm On May 04, 2013
OP what type of typing is this? Reading this is a Herculean task.

1 Like

Re: I Need Ūя̲̅ Advice by Mynd44: 6:16am On May 05, 2013
You are just a blanket to him to keep his bed warm.

(1) (Reply)

Man Hangs Himself In Ghana Because Of LOVE (see Pics Inside) / Wow It's My Birthday / Signs Your Girlfriend Isn't Meant To Be Your Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.