Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. (2297 Views)

Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / Words Of Advice From A Mother To Her Daughter / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by coogar: 5:28pm On May 06, 2013
Jade William: What does it matter if u aren't the biological father of a child? Afta al ppl adopt&raise kids. Al that matters is that the child grows up 2knw u as his father.

Men cheat morethan women because of this lame ideology of 'men are polygamous in nature'.Pls men;b4 u start cursing women;tellin us how Eve brought curse 2 d world;some men are also guilty;impregnating girls outside their marriages&getting involved in abortions&some men are secreting raising kids born out of wedlock while been married.My cousin's husbnd just impregnated a girl&had d nerve 2rent house 4her&even told my cousin abt it&my cousin has 3handsom boys 4him.He now rarely takes care of his own family.
Let he who is without sin b d ist 2cast stones.
Everybody's so quick 2throw women in2 d lake 4infidelity

if it doesn't matter why then is your friend cowering like a wet puppy? she should babe up and tell her husband he's not the biological father - after all it doesn't matter as long as the child sees him as the father.

sometimes i wonder if some of you women operate with a functional brain.
Re: Her Daughter Is Ss&her Husband Is AA. by biolabee(m): 5:37pm On May 06, 2013
Interesting turn of events on paternity fraud-is it confirmed
Even DNA test can make mistake
Has the woman confessed?.did she Carry another man load for another man

Just a rejoinder on this issue those comparing male infidelity to female one or equality/empowerment or whatever you ladies call it

my bastard is MY BASTARD.. my wifes bastard is another MAN's seed
To a woman,,, they may come from the same place but mehnnnnnn.. they are different
two different things.. dont ever compare

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mama Rozzay / What If Your Fiancee Says This Repeatedly To You About Younger Sister? / Life Insurance Payment Is Destroying This Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.