Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries (306096 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by oyinema(f): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Really that shldn't be any issue so long as your source of income in the UK is legitimate and the ECO doing his simple arithmatic from your earnings would able to deduce that it is possible you could save so much.

If I may add,avoid paying lump sums few days or a week or two before your intended submission date in February so the ECO does not mistake it as an attempt by you to boost the account.

As for your accommodation, (unlike in france where you would need local permission from council for people to stay over at your place,hence makes things easier for their ECOs) do help the ECO with enough information so He can verify it if he wants to.

Thanks my brother. I am planning to include the mortgage documents. Does the mortgage documents have to be originals? I am worried about them not returning it. Will bank statements be enough or do I need to include I and my partner's payslips? Do I need my own bank statements as well even though we are only using OH's saving account? It shows me making payments to him on a regular basis as that's our savings account.

Sorry for all the questions. I want to get this right the first time as the opportunity may never present itself again.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OmoTier1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
oyinema:

Thanks my brother. I am planning to include the mortgage documents. Does the mortgage documents have to be originals? I am worried about them not returning it. Will bank statements be enough or do I need to include I and my partner's payslips? Do I need my own bank statements as well even though we are only using OH's saving account? It shows me making payments to him on a regular basis as that's our savings account.

Sorry for all the questions. I want to get this right the first time as the opportunity may never present itself again.
please do not include the original morgage documents just photocopy. But I would think any other document that can link you to that address like utility bills would do.

As for your financial statement, you use both but please include them but seperately under the index of documents and state what they are ment for in your letter of introduction.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries by OLADELES: 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
What are the documents required to renew UK visa?

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.