Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Only (769 Views)

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / Nl Auction -- How Much Would These Ladies Go On Sale For -- Guys Only! / Guys Only: What Do Men Really Want In Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Only by sigmond: 10:41pm On May 04, 2013
fellow nlander guys i want an honest answer, if your ship should come in and your chips are up, will you ahead and marry
your present babe or you will still like to play the field hoping to upgrade? mature contributions with reasons are welcome
Re: Guys Only by Mynd44: 6:13am On May 05, 2013
I am single so I can't answer that
Re: Guys Only by pleep(m): 6:27am On May 05, 2013
if your ship should come in and your chips are up
what does this mean?
Re: Guys Only by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 05, 2013
Is this a joke?
Re: Guys Only by Mynd44: 1:33pm On May 05, 2013
tpacalipse: Is this a joke?
Believe me, it is not
Re: Guys Only by sigmond: 7:31pm On May 05, 2013
@pleep if your ship should come simply mean when you make it, you've got that dream contract or hammer a fortune, your chips are up simply mean you have become rich, what will you do
will you maintain your present babe?
Re: Guys Only by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Believe me, it is not
Ok. Following then.
Re: Guys Only by clemz85(m): 8:02pm On May 05, 2013
please can some one tell me these new development here.

Who's posting the gray coloured text?
Re: Guys Only by clemz85(m): 8:05pm On May 05, 2013
there U go on my signature
Re: Guys Only by kemiola89(f): 8:46pm On May 05, 2013
Why gays only?
Re: Guys Only by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 05, 2013
sigmond: fellow nlander guys i want an honest answer, if your ship should come in and your chips are up, will you ahead and marry
your present babe or you will still like to play the field hoping to upgrade? mature contributions with reasons are welcome

Mr man
If when you become rich, that is when you decide to start playing the field, then you are of all men most miserable.

Reason...
You have self esteem problems, you seem to believe that money is what makes the difference.
You want to upgrade to what na? When you finally meet your type, you would come back and say Nigerian women too like money,
Meanwhile na you use your start the wahala.

Money brings the girl you want, trials brings the woman you need.

Be wise.

(1) (Reply)

"Grieving After A Relationship Breaks-up" / Money Matters And Relationships! / [advice Needed] I Haveemotional Feelings For Myniece, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.