Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice (42262 Views)

5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Share Your UTME Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 23, 2013
jaybel: Rymzo pls am also an aspirant into fed univ. of lokoja,kogi state,,,I had 183 in jamb...I dnt knw anytn abt dia postume nd d exam date...Pls help me
Just keep following this topic, you be informed when the time comes.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2013
delighty: I scored 218 in JAMB and chose federal university Lafia and Unical as my 1st and 2nd choice respectively. What are my chances of being admitted this year?
All I can say to you is that you are qualified to write their post-utme, getting admission depends on your performance in the post-utme or how you sort out yourself.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 23, 2013
The following institution's post utme is out!!
1. Laspotech
2. O.A.U
3. Fed. Poly Nkede
4. Adeleke University, Ede
5. Crutech
6.UI
7.UNIJOS
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Jerry2i(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
Rymzo:
Just keep your fingers crossed as we pray and hope UNN comes down to 180 owk. Goodluck
tnx.
And what are my chances with FUTO?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Hesohjay: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
pls bros i scored 210 i chose futa & uniosun 4 physics and physics electronics respectively. pls any observation?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Caesar1988(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2013
Rymzo: Am sorry I have been away because I was among those coodinating the CBT exam, you can now throw your questions let me attend to them. For more contact, you can add me on facebook via UNN VOICE or on 2go via rymzocares or call my mobile anytime on 08023960959. Remember you can get admission assistance into any school of your choice from us, sinmply specify it owk. Let's tranform aspirants to ubdergraduates.
Rymzo is a fraudster,a drop out from unn,pals be careful,i knw dis guy in person,he has more than 20 2go accounts,be careful again,a fraudstar,moderators should investigate d op,am also a student of unn,and dis guy duped my frnd last session and changed his number and 2go account,u guys should tell him to give u his real facebook name not unn cares wateva.....Dropouts,dats wat dey do in unn
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by SEYIKP(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
SEYI_KP: BEWARE!!!!!!!, OF THIS GUY EVEN SATAN POTRAY HIMSELF HAS ANGEL OF LIGHT SOMETIMES.
THIS WAS MY QUOTE WHEN I SAW HIS POST, I KNEW DAT HE MUST BE A FRAUDSTER.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 12, 2013
If you don't have enemies, it means u are a failure. People wil always try to paint someone black in order to appear white. I challange anyone who said he or she was duped to come out with an evidence. I refused to work wit people who have been sending me messages to work with them and the next thing is blackmail. If people like Buhari and other top peoplein the country were sometimes balckmailed and accussed wrongly by people who are jealous, who am I to complain? VNTI was once accussed and blackmailed and they didn't succeed, now its Rymzo's turn. Some people are here to help update people, some are here looking for someone to pull down. I challange anybody who has any proof to backup any allegation above to kindly come forward with. God knows the truth.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Naruto2(m): 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2014
Pls i need advice... i scored 177 in jamb and i wanna go 2 nekede poly bt i put in rivpoly in jamb... what would i do or is it nt possible?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by isoh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
Good news to all aspiring candidates who do not
meet up with the requirements for admission into
any University in Nigeria(private University
inclusive), thinking the next logical option is applying
to a polytechnic or college of education or wait for
another UTME.
Do you know you can still gain admission into
200level come next year? Yes 200Level!
The alternative to admission into University without
UTME(Jamb) is the INTERIM JOINT
MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION(IJMBE)
This program is an Advanced Level(A/Level)
course regulated and conducted by Ahmadu Bello
University Zaria. Applicants gain admission into 200
level in any of
Nigeria's private or public university that
accepts it as a criteria for admission. The program
is open for courses in Science/Engineering,Social
sciences, Arts and Humanities
The program (IJMBE) as articulated on page 4, item
2.2 of the JAMB brochure, runs for less than a year
during which candidates will receive lectures in
preparation for the final examination(coming up by
February 2015)
During the program you will be groomed
extensively on your subject combinations. The
subject combination is being determined by the
course you want to study in the University(as
applied to UTME). For instance, a student who
wants to study Law will offer Literature-In-English,
Government and Economics/ Business
administration.
The Requirements for the Program is a complete O/
Level Result (Max of 2 sittings) and 7 Passport
photographs.
Candidates with deficiency in Mathematics and
English Language can also apply as they will have
the opportunity of registering for any/both subjects.
With IJMBE, your University admission is
guaranteed simply because provisions has been
made for intensive and effective lectures coupled
with an environment that is conducive for learning.
For more info/ questions/private chat, you can
reach me on 08035812144 or log into
www.apexadvancedcollege.com

Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by funsammie: 11:53pm On Aug 02, 2014
ijmbprogs..com Don't rely on jamb alone. A lot of people av been
complaining that jamb as done it again for them. It is better u use this medium
to enter the university witout jamb and into 200 level with ijmb. Or call
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by peekeny(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2016
I got 197,FUTMINA,cyber security science please urgent reply....any hope?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2016
Alhasan1:
Thank u but my resullt doesn't fit UI maths=c4;eng=c5;lit=c5govt=c6,econs=b3;agric=c6 biology=d7=yoruba=C5. What is ur suggestion?
What is your course? Am in Federal Uni my 3rd year, i had biology D7.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by uramzy33: 10:33pm On May 18, 2017
Please mine i got 183 and i appilied for unn can i still get there admission. Or what school should I apply for?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Nobody: 10:55pm On May 18, 2017
uramzy33:
Please mine i got 183 and i appilied for unn can i still get there admission. Or what school should I apply for?
I really don't think 183 would get you in for unn. I'd advise you seek other alternatives like state, private unis or polytechnics.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Anextin(f): 2:22pm On May 19, 2017
I applied for law, in unn and nasarrawa state University, scored 273 pls what's my chance of getting in
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Davidblen(m): 4:11pm On May 19, 2017
Anextin:
I applied for law, in unn and nasarrawa state University, scored 273 pls what's my chance of getting in
your score is good bt that wil depend on your o level and God Assistance
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Lorlahlizzy(f): 7:27pm On May 19, 2017
scored 225,going for pharmacy in unilorin.... any hope for me.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by youngmexxy: 7:52pm On May 19, 2017
scored 250 going for civil engineering in unizik any hope
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by brandon180(m): 8:17pm On May 19, 2017
scored 203 in jamb, going for computer engineering in uniuyo...thinking of my changing my course to computer science..
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by flozybk(f): 8:29pm On May 19, 2017
I got 201 in my jamb and am going for nursing in uniport..is there hope for me
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by infinity0: 9:09pm On May 19, 2017
I scored 214 in Jamb. I am going for English Language and Literature in UNIBEN. The cut off mark is 200. I am from Edo state, what's my chance of geting in? I have two B's, and five credits in my WAEC.
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by fvfcvdfgf(m): 9:30pm On May 19, 2017
movicy:
i will advice you to change to any state uni. Cox i had 247 and my friened had 250 chemical engr. Uniben last year non of us was admitted. 191 is never an option at all
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Adeyemo96(m): 9:33pm On May 19, 2017
231. Accounting in federal university oye ekiti
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by swiz123(m): 9:39pm On May 19, 2017
I scored 238,business administration,micheal okpara umudike.my weac result is 2A, 2C, 5 B. what are my chances
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Treasure286: 9:44pm On May 19, 2017
Hello. I got 204 in my UTME. Applying for med & surgery @ ABU. Do I have any hope?
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Omobolajiatanda(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2017
scored 237 in jamb and I chose ui, wanna study law
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Omobolajiatanda(m): 12:00am On May 20, 2017
I chose ui and lasu as 1st & 2nd choice respectively, scored 237 in jamb, wanna study law in both, wat are my chances
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Francis95(m): 1:08am On May 20, 2017
uramzy33:
Unn cutoff mark is normally 200...

You need to change your institution when the form is out
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Francis95(m): 1:17am On May 20, 2017
Lorlahlizzy:
scored 225,going for pharmacy in unilorin.... any hope for me.
Buy the change of course form when its out....225 is low for pharmacy
Re: Drop Your Utme Score, Department And School For An Advice by Francis95(m): 1:18am On May 20, 2017
youngmexxy:
scored 250 going for civil engineering in unizik
any hope
You're in bro....just have a good o level grades

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

How Do You Pronounce These Words? / Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.