Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

I Need Advice Abt Studying Abroad - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Advice Abt Studying Abroad (649 Views)

Why Do Pple Think That Studying Abroad Is Easier / The Plight Of Nigerian Students Studying Abroad / Studying Abroad: China Or Canada? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Abt Studying Abroad by feranchek78: 9:33am On May 05, 2013
I've been obsessed wid a dream 2 study a BSc course abroad cos of d availability of resources in Europe. I've been making research bout universities in Europe and their tuition fees. buh just recently my elder sis advised daht its beta I do my bsc here in Nigeria den travel abroad 4 my masters degree instead of spending huge money studying abrd. I attended a private technical institute in lagos and presently work wid a multi-national company, earning a salary of abt 100k. she advised daht tis a huge risk quitting my job 4 study abroad cos tis even hard 4 dose daht study abroad getting a job here in naija daht all na connection matter.
Plz my fellow NLanders I need ur candid advice so I don't make a lifetime mistake.
Re: I Need Advice Abt Studying Abroad by iamSi(m): 9:51am On May 05, 2013
Whatever is given shall be taken , but what is yours, I mean what is truly acquired by you will be forever yours, so I'll say go get what is yours.

Whatever consequence we face today as the result of our decisions, we always feel accomplished even if its negative after all (I DON'T PRAY IT IS),

But when people decide for you and in the end even if you accomplish whatever they want you to accomplish, you still have a feel that something is missing. And that thing you call little hmmmmmm , you don't wanna hmmmmmm_ I'll say Pray over it my opinion don't count really_ Just saying from experience _ but if you really wanna study abroad I used to have an agency (COMPANY) if you don't mind drop your mail for connects
Re: I Need Advice Abt Studying Abroad by feranchek78: 10:02am On May 05, 2013
iamSi: Whatever is given shall be taken , but what is yours, I mean what is truly acquired by you will be forever yours, so I'll say go get what is yours.

Whatever consequence we face today as the result of our decisions, we always feel accomplished even if its negative after all (I DON'T PRAY IT IS),

But when people decide for you and in the end even if you accomplish whatever they want you to accomplish, you still have a feel that something is missing. And that thing you call little hmmmmmm , you don't wanna hmmmmmm_ I'll say Pray over it my opinion don't count really_ Just saying from experience _ but if you really wanna study abroad I used to have an agency (COMPANY) if you don't mind drop your mail for connects

thanx a bunch. feranchek78@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Fuoye Admission / What Is The Issue Concerning The Strike Embarked By All Federal Polytecnic?? / Enugu State University Of Science And Technology ( Esut) Admission 2013/2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.