Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. (5383 Views)

FGGC, Akure Cooks Pick Pads Of Students For "Ritual Purposes" / 2013 Jamb Results Remarked??? / When Will The 2012 JAMB Results Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. by felastika(m): 9:36am On May 08, 2013
viccipedia: so over 1million nigerians whr so impatient and shaded type b just like that... I guess they also shaded type I... sleep tite I tink you are talking based on what you heared.

Cool down mahn...dat is only 1 of d reasons dat possibly contributed 2 d mass failure...tell me even if jamb maked exam with hand nd start giving d scripts 2 d studens,is it every1 dat will pass d exam? NO. Another dat could contribute is exam malpractice,some will fail cos dey cheated,nd who knws if there was negative marking?...so dis tins can ßε̲̣̣̣̥ d reason....d trick,malpractice,negative marking nd some were meant 2 fail d exam even their scripts were marked right in front of dem(wit hand)nd given 2 dem immediatly after d exam. So how do we differentiate dis last group from those dat fell 4 d trick?...if u still don't get me now,den I'm sorry "its a pity there's notin we can do about our results cos dis is Nigeria"
Re: These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. by viccipedia: 10:09am On May 08, 2013
felastika:

Cool down mahn...dat is only 1 of d reasons dat possibly contributed 2 d mass failure...tell me even if jamb maked exam with hand nd start giving d scripts 2 d studens,is it every1 dat will pass d exam? NO. Another dat could contribute is exam malpractice,some will fail cos dey cheated,nd who knws if there was negative marking?...so dis tins can ßε̲̣̣̣̥ d reason....d trick,malpractice,negative marking nd some were meant 2 fail d exam even their scripts were marked right in front of dem(wit hand)nd given 2 dem immediatly after d exam. So how do we differentiate dis last group from those dat fell 4 d trick?...if u still don't get me now,den I'm sorry "its a pity there's notin we can do about our results cos dis is Nigeria"
oh! so h now know this is nigeria abi? good! things are not done the way they are surposed to be done... we need to work extra hard to get what ithers get at the snap of their fingers.

1 Like

Re: These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. by Les: 3:50pm On May 08, 2013
Wat is dis so called negative marking and how is it done, if it d case, wat can possibly make someone to be marked negatively so dat i'll know if it's were d fault lies?? As for shading other type, i dont tink so....
Re: These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. by Naffysah: 5:09am On May 09, 2013
Even my kid brother, who cleared all his papers at one sitting while he was in SS2 (GCE) scored 195! D guy is a genius! He's so disturbed and demoralized that he could not focus on his WAEC paper he wrote the following day! Its so bad when ur efforts are not compensated with good grades! Av bn der n I knw what its like for ones hopes 2b dashed, I dropped from firstclass in my final year to a 2'1 in a well acclaimed federal university. Dis country? smh
Re: These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. by ugochi86: 7:30am On May 09, 2013
@Les. Take heart it's not the end of the world.what you should know is that even in advanced exams, when negative marking is to be applied, it's stated and emphasized on the instruction page.so i wonder the type of marking strategy they used.
Re: These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. by Serendipity: 6:27am On May 11, 2013
otokx: Them cheat finish, e no work, dem wan come blame JAMB, hear em say my bro is brilliant, jnr is a whiz kid. Story story; the over 700000 that scored above 200, dem be ghost? cmon lets not do PDP style.
Infantile tripe
Re: These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. by Serendipity: 5:17pm On May 18, 2013
otokx: Them cheat finish, e no work, dem wan come blame JAMB, hear em say my bro is brilliant, jnr is a whiz kid. Story story; the over 700000 that scored above 200, dem be ghost? cmon lets not do PDP style.
Re: These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. by RuthIsaac(f): 7:04pm On May 18, 2013
so i that registerd and sitted for Eng, Chemistry, phy, and biology. And i now have lit in eng, Govt,Eng and chemistry on my result slip also cheated right? or what do you have to say about. Or am i also a ghost that manipulated it. Stop saying what you dont know had it been one of your intelligent family member wrote Jamb and got d same you wont be here saying this.
Re: These Jamb Results Are Not The Reflections Of Students' Performance. by Serendipity: 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ruth Isaac:
so i that registerd and sitted for Eng, Chemistry, phy, and biology. And i now have lit in eng, Govt,Eng and chemistry on my result slip also cheated right? or what do you have to say about. Or am i also a ghost that manipulated it. Stop saying what you dont know had it been one of your intelligent family member wrote Jamb and got d same you wont be here saying this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: ASUU Has Suspend It's Strike / 21 Funny, Cool, Cute, Incredible Pictures You Need To See This Week / Amazing! Places On Earth Where Gravity Has No Effect

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.