Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? (9437 Views)

Attention Nigerian Youths! Lets Unite And Form Our Own Party. / If Ss Is Not Biafra She Can Leave The Terr. / Let The SE, SS And SW Unite And Vote For Jonathan Come Next Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Eziachi: 11:16pm On May 05, 2013
fkaz:

Oil is not the issue, but the kind of focus leaders they will produce, so don't be carriedaway by this oil,you might have 419s ritualist as your leader.
Every state is receiving oil revenue today, but how are they managing it, some state are utilising their revenue better than some oil producing state.
Fear has always being a very secret weapon. What can be worse than what had been obtained with Nigeria all these years?
Well, a home bred 419, ritualist leaders are better than a foreign one as obtained in Nigeria today. Its like telling a prisoner to remain in jail because, he will only return to his poor ghetto neighbourhood. Is that a meaningful options?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by emiye(m): 11:18pm On May 05, 2013
mekaboy:

The SS oil has been sustaining Nigeria since, the SE oil is untapped.as for if the SS will want to join the SE, you can ask asari dokubo.
Untapped where, you might be right though, but the SW seems to have a greater potential than the SE, Lagos and Ogun state have proven large oil reserves
mekaboy:
The SS pple have seen their mistake, they have seen what the igbos saw and wanted to breakout, they can't break out alone, neither can they withstand the North and the SW alone.

They have seen who their real enemies are. Even in the last elections, they saw the role the SE played to make sure their person won.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, grin Dont tell me you are deceived by Asari, he speaks with both sides of his mouth a lot, he is saying all that because his ijaw man is the current president, and he needs a second term for him. dont take too highly political statement from asari, no permanent friend in politics but permanent interest.

mekaboy:
Your talking about output in terms of distribution, when the pipe lines are blown up from the SS and only the refineries in SS and SE (orient petroleum) have oil to refine. What will the output in the SW west be? Groundnut oil.

No, i am talking of output in terms of current production, the SW currently produces oil more than the SE. cool

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 05, 2013
[size=15pt]The SW does Not even have a choice in the matter. They can never ever be an independent Nation as long as the north exist for the sole reason of having access to the sea and since nobody likes them down south, they are going to be taking some serious abuna up the sh1tty from Buhari and the likes for a long time.[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I didn't want to comment on this thread but changed my mind to treat your acute stupidity.

Do you know that there are communities in Rivers State and Bayelsa State that forbade selling of land or house to you igbos? Yes, you igbos alone??
e.g. Omoku community. The rules presently is you get killed after selling properties to any igbo man. Funny, any other person is allowed to buy including the much hated Hausa/ Fulani.

Do you know that most Rivers State Indigene land lords don't like renting house to igbos? Oh yes, you igbos alone.

So, why don't you start by making those you are fantasizing to form a country with trust you or like you? You lots make mockery of your self and wonders why peeps don't like taking you serious.

Rhino, how u been?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Yeske2(m): 11:26pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV: The SW doesn't even have a choice but to join the North when the SS and SE secede.

Aboki will need access to the sea and no damn agbero will stop them from getting it.

They will rename Lagos to Lagostan.
Corridor to the sea? Do you think the Northerners will ever forget? Na wah for you sef.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/northern-muslim-elders-reply-asari-dokubo-go-and-read-your-history
“We received this with shock and the
whole Northerners met in Kaduna and we
issued them a warning that we heard
they (Yoruba) were not part of it and we
agreed but we have one demand,” he
said.
That condition, according to him was the
establishment of a One Mile Corridor.
“From Offa which is in our region, from the
rail line to the sea (wharf) we declare One
Mile Military Corridor, meaning all of them
who built houses within One Mile, we will
crush down their houses. And nobody will
stop our vehicles and vessels from
accessing the sea, this we told our
Yorubas in Ilorin to tell them. And from
that time we never hear them. This is
Military Corridor, we of the past hope our
children will carry it,” warning that
nobody could stop the people of the
North, whom he said number 120 million,
from accessing the sea.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Eziachi: 11:26pm On May 05, 2013
Omo_Tier1: What business has South South with South East? I am sorry, we have very little in common and I would prefer South South and South West combination.
After a nasty divorce, you want to jump into another marriage? What is wrong being single for a while? I prefer a Biafra exclusive of just Igbos everywhere plus possibly Annang, Ibibio, Efik, if that is their desire with a big capital IF.
Nigerian experience has thought us that forced marriage of incompartibles is a big sin, never to be repeated in any form or shape.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 11:27pm On May 05, 2013
Negro_Ntns:

Rhino, how u been?

I dey here like Sam Dede, my brother. I'll send you PM is that okay by you?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Yeske2(m): 11:32pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV:

ohh boi! Yorubas are suffering from chronic foot-in-mouth disease.

Kai! grow some balls for christ sakes!
I tire for dem o! No wonder they are always at ease with the north irrespective of the north's atrocities.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 11:33pm On May 05, 2013
emiye: Untapped where, you might be right though, but the SW seems to have a greater potential than the SE, Lagos and Ogun state have proven oil reserves

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, grin Dont tell me you are deceived by Asari, he speaks with both sides of his mouth a lot, he is saying all that because his ijaw man is the current president, and he needs a second term for him. dont take too highly political statement from asari, no permanent friend in politics but permanent interest.

No, i am talking of output in terms of current production, the SW currently produces oil more than the SE. cool

Ofcourse thay produce more and supply more of the imported oil. How many minutes will the oil reserve last as soon as SS and SE break out.? Don't forget that majority of the fuel is refined outside and imported.

When we leave, where will SW see the oil to produce.

Whether asari is serious or north, the SS can't stand alone. They have tasted power, they won't let go to be bullied back into their shell after 2015 election.

The SE is fine by itself, we have enough oil to support Nigeria as the SS has been doing. We will refine ours and export more.

I am sure a liTter of petrol will be selling for about N10 because we will have excess. Do you think the SS will join the north that has bullied them for years? Or join the SW the slaves of the north?

For the SS to make any remarkable statement in Nigeria come 2015 they need the SE.

Imagine a northerner taking over 2015 and stop amnesty for ND militants and start amnesty for boko haram. With oil money gotten from SS? Of course SW can't say anything its only the SE that can question the north. But what's our business, unless the SS come and ask us to help them, we go sidon dey look.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 11:34pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV:

ohh boi! Yorubas are suffering from chronic foot-in-mouth disease.

Kai! grow some balls for christ sakes!

At least they haven't lost 3 million souls to the northerners yet?

By the way, what are you doing to avenge the constant slaughtering of your igbo brothers in the north?

4 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by NegroNtns(m): 11:36pm On May 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

I dey here like Sam Dede, my brother. I'll send you PM is that okay by you?

of course. use neegronations@gmail.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:36pm On May 05, 2013
Yeske!:
I tire for dem o! No wonder they are always at ease with the north irrespective of the north's atrocities.

so this is the reason they are angry whenever the SE and SS form any form of alliance knowing they can never be allowed to be part of even if the SS and SE want them to their ogas at the top will not allow it.

It's like being that chic in college who everyone knows has herpes.

lol!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 11:39pm On May 05, 2013
Yeske!:

Please, stop disturbing yourself with them and start avenging for your brothers getting killed like rats in the north. 42 igbos killed in madalla suicide bombing is still hanging, any taker from you internet warriors?

5 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Yeske2(m): 11:40pm On May 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

By the way, what are you to avenge the constant slaughtering of your igbo brothers in the north?
Always ready to defend the North as if YOUR Yoruba brothers had been immuned to the slaughter.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

By the way, what are you to avenge the constant slaughtering of your igbo brothers in the north?

I heard a northerner relate the true origin of the agbereos in the SW, that they are the only brave yorubas being that they are actually their kin from illicit relationships between trailer drivers and sisi paraga.

Once they build a highway from Sokoto to "Excellent City" almajiri population will shoot up.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Yeske2(m): 11:41pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV:

so this is the reason they are angry whenever the SE and SS form any form of alliance knowing they can never be allowed to be part of even if the SS and SE want them to their ogas at the top will not allow it.

It's like being that chic in college who everyone knows has herpes.

lol!
No be small thing o!
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Yeske2(m): 11:44pm On May 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Please, stop disturbing yourself with them and start avenging for your brothers getting killed like rats in the north. 42 igbos killed in madalla suicide bombing is still hanging, any taker from you internet warriors?
How many you PERSONALLY don avenge for, as in unto SW peeps?
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Eziachi: 11:44pm On May 05, 2013
Kamanda:

Boss,don't forget that the average Delta guy has the same progressive mentality as the average SWesterner and Edo.They flow together in everything than with the SE,SS peeps.
Don't also forget the Old Western Region where they coexisted peacefully like Jack and Jill,Bread and Butter,Milly and Vanilly.
Some of you do really turn Nigerian history upside down. When exactly was old SW coexisted in peace? Was it Ife vs Modekeke or Ibadan vs Ogbomosho. Wasn't it the fracas from the old west that was the catalyst that set Nigeria on fire, wasn't it there we had marshall law and state of emergency declared?

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by justhelp(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2013
confusion247:
Too bad that you never knew that four states in the south east has oil. Let south south have a country of their own and let south east have a country of their own. Let yorubas enjoy One Nigeria with jihadist and suicide bombers.
Mumu so you don't no that there is oil in the Yoruba Land, ask your leader what have they been doing with their big allocation from oil money and why Majority of you are not comfortable working and living in your region.Then you will understand that SE is minority gruop that lacks leardership direction, your leader can not boast of any accomplishiment because every good things such as schools are built by the federal Goverment, you can't think for yourself that is why you are under colonization in Nigeria. Another thing you need to know is this ask your leader in the SE that how many states do we have under Niger Delta oil producing States and also ask them why we have high rate of crime in your region,why most of your pepole are criminal outside the country,why most if them are drugs criminal,then you will realise that your people has no values and norms,that is why SE will remain follow,follow region in Nigeria before your leader can not develop you with all the resources available they only keep the money with their families alone then you populance suffer it.SW can take care of them self for life remember before oil cocoa is one the export products for Nigeria and where can you find that? The money was used wisely at least one two best higher institutions in Nigeria UI and Yabatech was built from Cocoa money, oil money has brought disgrace to the people of SS or you forgot the records of their past governor one from delta and one from GEJ state,that shows that SE and SS will die in war if they stay together as country even for one month. So next time use your brain before you post anything on Nairaland forum.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Yeske2(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2013
Eziachi:
Some of you do really turn Nigerian history upside down. When exactly was old SW coexisted in peace? Was it Ife vs Modekeke or Ibadan vs Ogbomosho. Wasn't it the fracas from the old west that was the catalyst that set Nigeria on fire, wasn't it there we had marshall law and state of emergency declared?
Told then(don't mind my grammer).
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Eziachi: 11:47pm On May 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Maybe Igbos are waiting to follow your foot step when you had avenge first, the killing of your field marshall MKO Abiola and his wife. You should lead by example.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 11:48pm On May 05, 2013
OK_2_NV:

I heard a northerner relate the true origin of the agbereos in the SW, that they are the only brave yorubas being that they are actually their kin from illicit relationships between trailer drivers and sisi paraga.

Once they build a highway from Sokoto to "Excellent City" almajiri population will shoot up.

Yes, Sabon Gari luxurious suicide attack is still hanging, can you take? Was it 64 lives that got wasted or something?

In fact, they are turning the place to almajiri school.

1 Like

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by emiye(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2013
mekaboy:

Ofcourse thay produce more and supply more of the imported oil. How many minutes will the oil reserve last as soon as SS and SE break out.? Don't forget that majority of the fuel is refined outside and imported.

When we leave, where will SW see the oil to produce.
Dont be decieved, the current oil production from Ondo state is more than the oil produced from all the SE state, Lagos will start his oil field production by 2014. Refineries can be built in 18 months.

mekaboy:
Whether asari is serious or north, the SS can't stand alone. They have tasted power, they won't let go to be bullied back into their shell after 2015 election.
If the SS cant stand alone, they also might not be able to stand you, what are you bringing to the table? In no time, you will be seen as parasites grin grin
mekaboy:
The SE is fine by itself, we have enough oil to support Nigeria as the SS has been doing. We will refine ours and export more.

I am sure a liTter of petrol will be selling for about N10 because we will have excess. Do you think the SS will join the north that has bullied them for years? Or join the SW the slaves of the north?
You can as well sell a litre of petrol for 1 naira, btw, are you not supposed to be spending biafran pounds grin grin
mekaboy:
For the SS to make any remarkable statement in Nigeria come 2015 they need the SE.

Imagine a northerner taking over 2015 and stop amnesty for ND militants and start amnesty for boko haram. With oil money gotten from SS? Of course SW can't say anything its only the SE that can question the north. But what's our business, unless the SS come and ask us to help them, we go sidon dey look.

Dont be decieved the SS will not breakout with you, the SE is currently a pawn in SS chess game. cool

5 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 11:48pm On May 05, 2013
The truth is ugly, but unless Nigeria brings in an Igbo messiah come 2015, it will be full resource control for all regions.

The killing of igbos was a fight against the Igbos and Nigeria, which was ruled by the north. Today the igbos are in charge of the army.

You can say that they are killing igbos in the north, but who is suffering more? Ask the people in borno state. Ask the northern governors. Kill a few igbos in the north and destroy the whole northern region.

What will happen in 2015 igbos will be referee and watch the fight. 2 things will happen. Either the battle becomes so hot that Nigeria calls on an igbo man to rule and bring peace, or the SS join the SE and leave Nigeria.

It will be a win win situation for the SE.I don't know about other regions.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Yeske2(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Yes, Sabon Gari luxurious suicide attack is still hanging, can you take? Was it 64 lives that got wasted or something?

All Igbos abi? I hear you. Always in denial as usual.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by emiye(m): 11:53pm On May 05, 2013
[size=18pt]Lagos oilfield to start production in 2014[/size]
January 2, 2013 by Stanley Opara

Lagos oilfield

Lagos oilfield

By 2014, oil is expected to be produced for the first time offshore Lagos State from the Aje gas and condensate field, which lies in Oil Mining Lease 113 in the Benin Basin, about 43 kilometres offshore Lagos.

The field is currently in the development planning stage, with first production expected in 2014, according to the United States Energy Information Administration’s website.

Aje field is expected to reach a plateau production of between 50,000 to 80,000 barrels of oil equivalent a day. The water depth in the region is 3,000 feet.

Key shareholders in the field include Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum and Chevron.

Chevron was appointed as the technical advisor to the operator for the project and also assigned the responsibility of preparing a development plan for the field.

The OML 113 licence covers an area of 960 square kilometres and contains several prospects, including the Jubilee and Tweneboa fields.

OML 113 was originally known as Oil Operating Licence 309 and was awarded to YFP in 1991 to encourage the growth of the Nigerian oil industry. Following the successful discovery of the Aje field, the licence was converted to OML 113 in 1998 with a term of 20 years.

Aje was discovered by the Aje-1 well in 1996. The well encountered oil and gas over three zones of the Cretaceous Turonian age. It flowed at the rate of 60.2 million standard cubic feet of gas a day; 1,729 barrels of condensate a day; and 2,389 barrels of oil a day.

In 1997 an appraisal well, Aje-2, was drilled one kilometre east of the Aje-1 well. It confirmed the presence of oil and gas in the Turonian reservoir as discovered by the Aje-1 well and encountered a deeper separate additional zone of the Cenomanian formation.

A third well, Aje-3, was drilled by Transocean’s Sedco 709 semi-submersible rig in 2005. Although the reservoir quality was not optimum, the well encountered an oil and gas bearing column within the Turonian and Cenomanian reservoirs.

In the first quarter of 2008, another appraisal well called Aje-4 was drilled by the Transocean Deepwater Pathfinder drill-ship to carry out a complete appraisal of the field. Aje-4 well was drilled to assess the extent of the field and identify additional exploration targets. The well encountered hydrocarbon reserves in the main Turonian reservoir.

Drilling of the Aje-4 well confirmed the field contains a laterally extensive reservoir structure. The field was declared a commercial prospect in February 2009.

Appraisal of the field was based on 915km of 2D seismic data, 700km2 of 3D seismic data and an electromagnetic survey.

Aje is primarily a gas condensate field formed in a four-way dip closure trap. It contains gas and oil in the Turonian and Cenomanian reservoirs and an additional gas layer of the Albian formation.

Gross contingent resources of the Aje field are estimated at 380 million boe. Of this 28 per cent is oil/condensate, 20 per cent is Liquefied Petroleum Gas and 52 per cent is gas.

The field is planned to be developed as a subsea tie back to a floating, production, storage and offloading vessel.

A total of six producers are planned for the field. They will be connected to sub sea wellheads and associated flowlines and manifolds in 320-feet water depth. The flowlines will, in turn, be connected to the FPSO through risers.

Produced hydrocarbons will be processed by the FPSO and exported through the West African Gas Pipeline or through a direct pipeline to connect to the Lagos gas infrastructure.
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 11:54pm On May 05, 2013
Eziachi:
Maybe Igbos are waiting to follow your foot step when you had avenge first, the killing of your field marshall MKO Abiola and his wife. You should lead by example.

At least Major Hamza Al Mustapha, the killer of Abiola and his wife is presently in Lagos prison sentenced to death, NO?

By the way, why are you expecting us, cowards to avenge any death, isn't bravery a monopoly of igbo ethnic group alone?

5 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 05, 2013
The true reason why the Northern Polluted Federal Government has never desired to build an alternative port along the southeast coastline is because they know they can never have an advantage over that region.

1966 IS NOT 2013.

The world has changed drastically and no western Nation will stand and allow for the atrocious killings and starvings to occur and secondly we have guns now. The SS militants remain the only group to hold Nigeria to ransom.

And there is China, AFRICOM and every other good partnership to be made economically, militarily and diplomatically to keep those goats at bay.

But I pity Yorubas, Nemesis has caught up with you. Your cowardice has made you a slave to those you consider inferior. You willingly sold yourselves via APC not because of wealth but your jealousy and envy of others.

Pic below: it's the future Emir of Osunstan

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by mekaboy(m): 11:58pm On May 05, 2013
emiye:
Dont be decieved, the current oil production from Ondo state is more than the oil produced from all the SE state, Lagos will start his oil field production by 2014. Refineries can be built in 18 months.

If the SS cant stand alone, they also might not be able to stand you, what are you bringing to the table? In no time, you will be seen as parasites grin grin

You can as well sell a litre of petrol for 1 naira, btw, are you not supposed to be spending biafran pounds grin grin

Dont be decieved the SS will not breakout with you, the SE is currently a pawn in their chess game. cool

You did not read the news that the chinese company that wanted to build refinery in lagos pulled out because there was no single trace of groundnut oil in the SW not to talk of crude oil. What will u be refining? Cocoa?

Bear in mind that evern your cocoa will be taken away by the north. Can you challenge the north? Igbos challenged Nigeria. But the north alone killed MKO abiola and you cld not do nothing. They planted bomb in lagos and you ran to merge will them and are begging buhari the oga at the top to contest.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 05, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

and you are happy that they died? and you expect barbaric jungle justice like is so common in the streets and places of the SW.

My fiend(sic), for lack of anything better to post, I suggest you go sleep tongue
Re: What Will Become Of NIGERIA If SS And SE Unite And Breakout Of Nigeria? by Rhino5dm: 12:01am On May 06, 2013
Yeske!:
How many you PERSONALLY don avenge for, as in unto SW peeps?

Haba, she bi we are cowards, aren't we? Why then are you expecting cowards to avenge for their own? That's why I want to start reminding the brave ones of their deficits, incase too much akpu blocked their thinking faculties.

Pre civil war- 30 000 igbos got killed in the north, any taker among you? Their bloods is crying for justice ooooooo

Civil war - 3 million souls in a lone swoop? ? Do you have to wait for another Ojukwu to declare another secession so that another Achebe can write another "there was another country"?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Useless Nonentity Kunu Drinker And The Worst President In The World / Breaking News: Igwe Aguleri Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Samuel Ortom: Herdsmen From Libya, Mali, Others Still Killing Peole In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.