Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? (787 Views)

Photos:south African Woman With Big Hips Says Men Only Want To Sleep With Her / How To Catch Girls Who Only Want Your Money Oo!! / How To Catch Guys Who Only Want Your Body! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? by Leysco(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2013
Can someone tell me some reasons?
Re: Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:12pm On May 05, 2013
Cos they wanna infect u with HIV/AIDS

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? by tinuolababy(f): 3:29pm On May 05, 2013
^^^ cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? by sweettease(f): 3:53pm On May 05, 2013
Its either cos
You are always hooking up with the wrong girls... My guess is that you always go for the very beautiful, young, flashy and sexy ones but most of them don't want commitments. Don't get me wrong thou, not all of them are like dat but most r, so try to notice those calm gals that rnt flashy around you, they also hav thngs to offer.
OR
You aren't just the take home to mama type.
Re: Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? by DonaldGenes(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2013
ask qooqle
Re: Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? by bknight: 4:11pm On May 05, 2013
Lemme guess: Cos u are dumb? undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? by Leysco(m): 5:24pm On May 05, 2013
Well, am not looking for very beautiful, sexy and flashy ladies. But at least she should be someone am attracted to. Most times they make the first moves
Re: Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? by pendo89(f): 5:44pm On May 05, 2013
Leysco: Well, am not looking for very beautiful, sexy and flashy ladies. But at least she should be someone am attracted to. Most times they make the first moves

Are you complaining? thought this was normal.What is soo difficult with telling a girl off?
guys approach us all the time but we sift through and only meet sensible ones.
Re: Why Do Ladies Only Want To Have Flings With Me? by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 05, 2013
Is this a joke?

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Marriages Don't Work / Why You Should Never Call Your Love "Boo" Again / Should Prostitution Be Legalised?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.