Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Pz's Second Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pz's Second Test (1291 Views)

Pz Cussons / Invitation 4 Pz Cussons Test 2013 / 15 Current Vacancies At PZ Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pz's Second Test by lineaa: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2008
Hello all,

I got a text saying from PZ saying i was successful in the test written on monday the 14th,and also inviting me for a 2nd test today at Events centre in Ikeja.

It's going to be based on Function specific.Can anyone pls tell me what that is

TKS
Re: Pz's Second Test by dupsy09(f): 8:26am On Apr 17, 2008
Hi All

I was also called for the test. Pls is the test 2day @ 11am or friday @ 11am. Please anyone with useful information should let the house know.

Cheers and wishing you all Success in the 2nd phase of PZ recruitment process.

Dupsy wink
Re: Pz's Second Test by dupsy09(f): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2008
I am not too sure but i think function specific has got to do with your discipline. You would be tested on what u studied in school. I AM NOT SURE OHHHH,  I am only guessing but i might be right. Please anybody that has written PZ's Test before can tell us what that means.

success again nairlanders.

cheers,
Dupsy cheesy
Re: Pz's Second Test by dupsy09(f): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2008
hi again,

sammie7 posted this on the 5th of April:

THE PZ TEST IS IN 5 STAGES.

FIRST STAGE: YOU WILL BE GIVEN DIFFERENT TEST QUESTIONS IN CURRENT AFFAIRS,
                        ENGLISH,MATHS AND A LITTLE COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE TEST.

SECOND STAGE: YOU WILL BE DIVIDED INTO YOUR VARIOUS DISCIPLINES.FOR
                            ENGINEERING GRADUATES,PLS BE READY FOR PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY,
                            BIOLOGY,COMPUTER APPRECIATION AND QUANTITATIVE TEST.

THIRD STAGE:    I THINK YOU WILL BE ASK TO WRITE MEMO.

FOURTH STAGE: PLEASE BE READY FOR PRESENTATION USING POWER POINT.

FIFTH STAGE      WELL I CANT REALLY PICTURE THE FINAL STAGE BECAUSE I DID NOT
                           ATTEND THE INVITATION FOR THE FINAL STAGE.

Please why is nobody responding? abi have they started the second Stage already? sad sad I hope i havent missed it ohh

Cheers

Dupsy
Re: Pz's Second Test by niya(m): 2:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
Na wa oh! I never even get any text! When did u get the text?
Re: Pz's Second Test by niya(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2008
dupsy have you confirmed?
Re: Pz's Second Test by dupsy09(f): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2008
Hi Niya

A text was sent yesterday at around 9.pm and a call came in today at around 2.30pm confirming if you got the text.

The test is around 11am tomoro

dont worry, U will be called by God's grace. I am sure u most have been called by now. Cheers

Dupsy
Re: Pz's Second Test by Akuviv: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2008
Hi Dupsy,
You are not alone, I know a friend who was invited but told that she will be called at a later date. Lets hope PZ will call us,if not other openings are bound to be available. DON'T GIVE U DEARY
Re: Pz's Second Test by fredericko: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2008
hi everyone,
I received a call from pz confirming the time as 7 am tomorrow @ THE SAME venue.Also called the guy back for further clarification on the test.He said it will be based on disciplines:sciences,engr etc.
Good luck to all.
Re: Pz's Second Test by niya(m): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2008
so how was the test today? though i was not invited. i wish you all the best.
Re: Pz's Second Test by Lasode(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2008
HS ANYONE HEARD FRM pz 4 D 2ND STAGE?

(1) (Reply)

Thursday Vacancies / Kryan Calling / Ptdf Design Training Selection Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.