Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Never Mind... By Nneka Okolob - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Mind... By Nneka Okolob (641 Views)

Nneka Towel Mistakenly Fell Down And I Saw Her Boobskie [pics] / I No Mind By V.i(a Must Listen) / Is Ur Heart Broken Cos Ur Lost Lover Has Gone 4 Good? Never Mind Read This.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Mind... By Nneka Okolob by cumudie(f): 6:04pm On May 05, 2013
Do u get scared?of aging?I do too,I get very scared of what life may give to me after all my efforts,all my efforts, I hate being fat,yes and old.I dnt knw about 40!I wonder?am I readyfor life. My twenties is passing me by..is it?
Look? I see women everyday,different shapes,beautiful women,I tell myself oooh,dat is sexy and I tell myself :you are never going to be that!got it?
I am not scared of life but do you know about 20 years time?
Am not so sure.
Then where family will be a responsibility and I have to keep body and soul together so I dnt go crazy,soo I can work myself out for another 40 years I have to be healthy,in the mind and the body what about the spouse I know not of now.how would I cope with someone for the rest of our lives. His many flaws and overpowering strength...
Do you want to know my real opininion?
I think family is a piece of shit cause its a reason we all do things..like my uncle will say,my beloved sister did everything in her power while she was growing up,soo here's a way of showing my gratitude I will help you through school-shit,buh no matter what trash I give u,you can't say anything cause we are family.,
Infact I just being nice shit!
While I am being nice about the whole story of my 20 years of living,
I am also wondering whether I am damaged.
I have seen love,from men,women,but I don't trust eaasily.
I love this girl to bits that's why I let her place my write up on her wall …
Alryt,my real opinion about,being a woman is that life is a big batttle,I have to checkmate myself and everyone else around me.
You will live a life which might not be a happy one. Buh try,just tryto live it. Cancer kills,aids does too.
Have sex,have fun bùh most of all b beautiful and never give up your dream for nobody.
In a couple of months I and cumudie will be lawyers,I hope you now see that my dependence is not for soo long anymore that's y I have the power to write

My name is Nneka Okolo and I am 23 today.
Re: Never Mind... By Nneka Okolob by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 05, 2013
what do we have diary section for.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Sanusi Lamido, His CBN Mistress And Their Sweetheart Escapades / Love Doctor / Who Is A Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.