Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! (37262 Views)

Victor Ezenwoko Of Diamond Bank Is Dead (Lagos ED) / Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money / $600,000 Stolen In Raid Of Bureau De Change At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 11:41am On May 06, 2013
I advise you write to EFCC and ICPC and CBN. they will be in a better position to address this issue. I dey vex right now. Hard earned 818k gone as if it was picked on the road. Thunda fire dem diamond bank. I dont know why i have always hated that bank

3 Likes

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by monex(m): 11:42am On May 06, 2013
ActiveMan: @op YOU HAVE CLICK A LINK SOMEWHERE AND HACKERS HAS BEEN ABLE TO GET INTO YOUR ACCOUNT, THE BANK WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIS, CHECK THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU SIGN WHEN YOU APPLY FOR THE ONLINE BANKING...

the secure token he has is what makes the bank liable. the bank needs to investigate to prove that he did the transaction

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by mathskill: 11:43am On May 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by denzel2009: 11:43am On May 06, 2013
Bros. The way way Nigerian banks generally distribute their bank cards and security tokens/fobs are flawed. They are prone to fraud!

Another thing you need to know is schemers are developing ways to bypass every level of security online these days. Your computer may have been infected with a trojan in such a way that your online sessions are hijacked everytime you log on.

Forget about having your token with you, when your session is hijacked, they are free to to move funds as they wish. In your quest to ascertain whatever is going on, you log in again and they do more transfers.

The simple solution is either not do online transactions or never to log on to a bank website that doesnt have a secure end to end connection like https web address.

Edit: I was also told when you buy things online in Naija, you input your ATM PIN. shocked shocked God help you guys!
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by kamalahmed(m): 11:49am On May 06, 2013
CBN's consumer Protection Desk is the answer. My friend, prepare and package all your papers and evidences and the records of all your complain and communication very well and write convering letter to:

the director
Consumer Protection Dept
CBN
ABUJA.

i promised you, your matter will be sort out in two week. you do not need lawyer or EFCC or ICPC. The CBN Consumer protection Dept is establish to sort that out without partial.

just package your document verywell+ the account of your correspondence wit diamond Bank since you make your reports and the way and manner is being handle. if you present your matter very well, infact, CBN will also help you to claim damages for the pains they diamond made u to pass through if you indicated that in your petition to the CBN.

Your Wife can go Abuja to Submit it, but she must go with Her I'D card, else the security will not allow her to enter CBN.

My brother, if you file your documents and other evidence very well. CBN will ask Diamond to credit your account bank within two weeks and at the same time pay 2million naira fine to CBN.

going to EFCC, ICPC, and court will take years. That is why CBN establish Consumer protection dept to handle that and resolve the matter within 2 weeks.

it is only if you did not satisfy with the outcome of CBN judgement you can go to ICPC or EFCC or Court. But all these bodies trust CBN judgment.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by JAZES(m): 11:50am On May 06, 2013
This is nothing but fraud. The bank should be able to track the accounts the money was transferred to without any stress and also track down those behind it
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by oladuro(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2013
Quickly get a lawyer involve EFCC they will swiftly respond but if u keep calling nothing will happen that is GO PUBLIC
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by niyooo(m): 12:00pm On May 06, 2013
kamalahmed: CBN's consumer Protection Desk is the answer. My friend, prepare and package all your papers and evidences and the records of all your complain and communication very well and write convering letter to:

the director
Consumer Protection Dept
CBN
ABUJA.

i promised you, your matter will be sort out in two week. you do not need lawyer or EFCC or ICPC. The CBN Consumer protection Dept is establish to sort that out without partial.

just package your document verywell+ the account of your correspondence wit diamond Bank since you make your reports and the way and manner is being handle. if you present your matter very well, infact, CBN will also help you to claim damages for the pains they diamond made u to pass through if you indicated that in your petition to the CBN.

Your Wife can go Abuja to Submit it, but she must go with Her I'D card, else the security will not allow her to enter CBN.

My brother, if you file your documents and other evidence very well. CBN will ask Diamond to credit your account bank within two weeks and at the same time pay 2million naira fine to CBN.

going to EFCC, ICPC, and court will take years. That is why CBN establish Consumer protection dept to handle that and resolve the matter within 2 weeks.

it is only if you did not satisfy with the outcome of CBN judgement you can go to ICPC or EFCC or Court. But all these bodies trust CBN judgment.

That is your answer above there. Good luck
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by ghettodreamz(m): 12:07pm On May 06, 2013
I feel your pain bro, prolly your account got hacked, through a phishing bait, for the fact that you were able to test-run their service once and your transfer was successful doesn't mean you can't be hacked, you don't have to share your PC before your security could be compromised, we are in the computer age where almost everything is possible.

It's undeniable you must have been hacked and the guys at the other end transferred all your funds using your login details. Bleep the token service, those guys know not the faintest idea about how all these things work, I just can't trust any Nigerian banks with my hard earned money, doing online banking is risky, most especially when you are in the diaspora coz it get more tougher to take things up and disturb them about it. We can't rule out the possibility of a bank staff doing this, in retrospect, I actually had a bank staff who wasn't even my account adviser contacted me and asking for a financial assistance, you can just imagine how bad things are, your money and privacy is not just safe with these people.

Try and follow the suitable piece of advice from other forumites, and act on it without further delay, I pray things work out in your favour and hope others can also learn from your bad experience, never to trust the token security service put in place by the banks.

sad embarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassedembarassed
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by jpphilips(m): 12:09pm On May 06, 2013
dannywest: I know none of those people and my token is here securely with me.

I reported to the bank and it was after I called them they are telling me they are not liable.

Theft was done from inside, most bankers now are thieves, SARS just arrested a UBA staff, a lady at that last week after colluding with Armed robbers to rob a customer she paid 5million, unfortunately, the victim was former head of security for Anambra state who returned with his men to beat the gal up, while the argument was ongoing, the lady's phone rang and the Armed robbers oblivious the phone was on speaker said "baby, the intel na pure, come collect at the usual place"

the branch manager was shocked to death, he was like "usual"?? like you have been doing this for long, that was when i took offense,

how much are these bankers paid monthly, 30k, 50k and you expect her to manage other people's billions without stealing.
worse still the bank expect them to bring in huge deposits and maintain a corporate image,
how much does it cost to maintain a corporate image??

the funniest part was the man was so sure it was the gal, he said she was making calls while paying out the cash, please be watchful, it can be any branch, it can be any bank.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by adanny01(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2013
This is divine intervention for me.

I got furious with keystone then left for First bank. I got furious with First bank last week.

I had planed to reactivate my Diamond acc today which i have not used for more than a year and have my office use it for some funds which i always keep.
That will not happen. I wouldnt want to cause a problem like this to my office.

I was also going to open a kiddies acc in Diamond for my 1yr son on the insistance of my wife. I saw their advert on this acc last yr. I dont want any stories. I cant deal with this kind of problems.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by osaworld(m): 12:20pm On May 06, 2013
I have 2 friends that bank with Union bank and suffered a similar fate like the OP.

for the first guy, his ATM card was cloned by the fraudster and used to purchase expensive electronic items at games/shopright. i don't know how the fraudster got his PIN but we suspect my friend may have clicked on one of those phishing emails sent by scammers. anyhow, my friend never got a kobo after reporting and following up with union bank. the bank just refused to pay and after a while my friend wrote it off as bad debt.

my second friend applied for internet banking and a few days after he was given his internet banking details, his account was 'emptied' (online transfer). he said he hadn't even gotten round to logging into his account and changing the password given to him so it was apparent that it was an inside job. he also reported the matter to the bank and the bank started footdragging. he got a lawyer however and everything changed. the lawyer wrote to the bank (i think to their internal control dept) threatening to sue the bank to court if the bank didnt refund his clients monies withing seven (i think) days. i think the very next day after the letter was sent out, the bank called my guy apologising for the whole ordeal and paid back his monies to the last kobo.

moral of the story: OP get a lawyer to write the bank threatening to sue them. like someone mentioned, banks don't like negative publicity. they'll do all they can to avoid such a smear.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by 360command: 12:23pm On May 06, 2013
adanny01: This is divine intervention for me.

I got furious with keystone then left for First bank. I got furious with First bank last week.

I had planed to reactivate my Diamond acc today which i have not used for more than a year and have my office use it for some funds which i always keep.
That will not happen. I wouldnt want to cause a problem like this to my office.

I was also going to open a kiddies acc in Diamond for my 1yr son on the insistance of my wife. I saw their advert on this acc last yr. I dont want any stories. I cant deal with this kind of problems.
y u dey get issues with banks na ? go put your money for MICROFINANCE BANKS OR U FIT DIG GROUND ,PUT YOUR MONEY INSIDE.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Akpangbon: 12:25pm On May 06, 2013
OP, maybe you had at one time responded to a mail purportedly from your bank to update your online details? This could be where you let out your details.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2013
[size=28pt]THIS IS NOT PHISHING[/size]

This is an in-bank job.

Phishing can only get your login details but not an active token. Therefore, they can never make a transfer with your account.

How the token works:
The token generates a random number that works for a few seconds and can only be used once. Therefore, you cannot reuse a token nor generate so many tokens and keep for later use.

Any one who did this has your token, your security question answer or is working in the bank.

Sue them and claim damages...Millions shall be yours this year IN JESUS NAME (or whatever god who worship)
Oya say AMEN. grin

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Akpangbon: 12:29pm On May 06, 2013
denzel2009: Bros. The way way Nigerian banks generally distribute their bank cards and security tokens/fobs are flawed. They are prone to fraud!

Another thing you need to know is schemers are developing ways to bypass every level of security online these days. Your computer may have been infected with a trojan in such a way that your online sessions are hijacked everytime you log on.

Forget about having your token with you, when your session is hijacked, they are free to to move funds as they wish. In your quest to ascertain whatever is going on, you log in again and they do more transfers.

The simple solution is either not do online transactions or never to log on to a bank website that doesnt have a secure end to end connection like https web address.

Edit: I was also told when you buy things online in Naija, you input your ATM PIN. shocked shocked God help you guys!

Who told you that? Show us the online website.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by ukchy: 12:34pm On May 06, 2013
Sooo sorry,i just want you to know that Nigerian banks are not fully matured for all this internet banking and online stuff,i will advice you to get a lawyer that knows what he is doing and sue their ASS.... embarassed after which you close the account...

This is a clear case of insider job,since you said you didn't update your account info online.My dear NL,we have to be wise and educate our friends and family to be alert especially those outside the country.

I was a banker and will tell you the truth,some of these IT guys in head offices are big time corporate thieves,so also some head of operations.They have syndicates that they provide with customer's info especially for customers abroad and deceased customer's or some customer that have not withdrawn from the account for years.They carry out most of this there fraudulent act on weekends because they sometimes need to do some maintenance work on weekends.they will use the opportunity to move customer's money and inform their partner's in crime.Our IT department was dissolve and everybody there was sent home because of incessant ATM and online fraud.Could you believe that a fraudster that works with IT guy went and open 3 different account in different branches with fake information and uses the ATM card to withdraw 14m in a day,on a Saturday,10 different bank ATM,to the extent that in one of the branch,he finishes the money in their ATM.the funniest thing is that he opened the account with 2k each,and the withdrawals was not showing on the account if you query the account statement,after serious investigation,they find out that the card issued to the customer was credit card not debit card and that somebody supply the thief with code he uses to operate,that was how the IT dept was dissolve and even the account officer was affected because he didn't do proper KYC. If you have worked in control dept,you go fear some of your colleagues.

What some of them do is to be checking customers account that has huge balance and less activity.There is a case that was on in my former branch before i left the HOP transfer customer's N17m to his wife account in Sterling bank and use the money to establish a BDC because the owner of the money is abroad and the account has been dormant for close to 4yrs,but luck ran out of him when the customer suddenly surface and want to make withdrawal,he try to frustrate the customer by delaying him and buying time to know if he will pay back the money and the customer suspect and went to another branch to query his account and was told that he has a balance of 15k,and that was where his wahala starts.

We have to be very careful because some of this guys live above their means and will always want to show off.

2 Likes

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by butta(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2013
Diamond bank is a rubbish bank with no Good credibilty , op sue the F.....ucking bank and wait and See hw fast they will refund your money . They don't like court cases cause it will dent their so called corporate image
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by osaworld(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2013
jp philips:

Theft was done from inside, most bankers now are thieves, SARS just arrested a UBA staff, a lady at that last week after colluding with Armed robbers to rob a customer she paid 5million, unfortunately, the victim was former head of security for Anambra state who returned with his men to beat the gal up, while the argument was ongoing, the lady's phone rang and the Armed robbers oblivious the phone was on speaker said "baby, the intel na pure, come collect at the usual place"

the branch manager was shocked to death, he was like "usual"?? like you have been doing this for long, that was when i took offense,

how much are these bankers paid monthly, 30k, 50k and you expect her to manage other people's billions without stealing.
worse still the bank expect them to bring in huge deposits and maintain a corporate image,
how much does it cost to maintain a corporate image??

the funniest part was the man was so sure it was the gal, he said she was making calls while paying out the cash, please be watchful, it can be any branch, it can be any bank.

something similar happened at GTB warri. the victim left home for gtb warri to withdraw 3m naira. it was also a female cashier that attended to him.

on his drive off, another car double crossed him and the robbers calmly asked 'where's the 3m naira?' he quickly gave them the money. after some retrospection, it occurred to him that the only other person that knew he withdrew 3m naira was the cashier. he quickly stormed the bank and caused an uproar. the bank manager intervened and since he was so sure the cashier was somehow involved, they took her phone and dialled the last number on the phone. the guy at the other end thinking it was the cashier calling for her cut, quickly said sth like 'sister no shaking, your share dey wait you!'
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2013
babslepe: i am sure either you or your wife have clicked or filled their numerous links they put in their phishing emails nobody would agree to that now since there is trouble check yourself well and question your wife .Cause last month i received an email from a bank that i don't bank with to update my account information so maybe your wife also got something like this and filled in your information that is only a guess ooo grin grin grin or maybe you are one of the type that go into the banking hall to divulge important and unnecessary information at the bank cause that makes you an easy target if you have greedy and corrupt bank officials present as at that time.Cause my mom had same experience with one of this old generation banks she discovered a withdrawal from her account almost 70k done via ATM and she was yet to collect the atm from the bank but her money was refunded and i know it was done by someone in her branch cause the case was not handled properly even after we requested to see the picture of the person that made the withdrawal,so open your eyes bankers also steal . Then lastly i think you can still transfer without token cause on the log in page you have log in with token and log in without token .I also do internet banking and have token but fear has not allowed me to use it before cause of situations like this i go over the counter the worst i do is ATM withdrawal and i do that in fear cause i feel most Nigerian banks lack the technical know how to handle all this modern day technology they just want to meet up (service wise) without considering the customers and the risk they expose us to .

Ok, you've never used a token, therefore you don't have a say in this... undecided
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by retix: 12:39pm On May 06, 2013
@OP: That token makes the bank 100% liable. Ideally, there is no way a bank transfer can be effected without the digits from the token being entered at some stage in the transaction (depending on the bank). This fraud has succeeded because of either an in-house collaborative effort, or a glitch in their security/authentication system which has made a transfer possible without the input of the digits from the token. Either way, you are not liable! The bank is!

For the bank to come up after investigation to exonerate themselves and say you are liable is so unacceptable by any means, and should be dealt with appropriately. Institutions especially financial institutions should know that the customers they have are not laid back and illiterates, but top intellectuals and professionals in their fields of endeavour, and as such, must be given the best customer service there is ever to give. Having said all of these, I would like to call on all forward-thinking and progressive minds of this country to rise up and say NO to these acts of irresponsibility and non-nonchalance by some of our financial institutions, using Diamond Bank as the scapegoat, so that going forward, they will know that we demand value for our money and the best service provision they can ever give! Let's make this go viral! We are Nigerians and we know how to get solutions when we come together! One love!
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 06, 2013
A Diamond bank staff and your mobile telecom service provider (the mobile line your account is attached to for alerts and notifications) are definitely involved....

Sometimes early this year, a friend's hubby was defrauded to amount running into several millions but unfortunately for these guys..the victim is a top brass in the Military..the Bank was informed and knowing the man and the possible fall-out, they traced the fraud to some guys who eventually squealed on the bank staff and the telecom staff.

The bank staff will provide the vulnerable accounts details and the logistics, the telecom staff will temporarily disable your alerts from coming in ..while the guys empty the account into different accounts that most often wont be near where the victim's account is domiciled.

Your case is straight forward, the Bank is liable 100% since they have that duty of care to protect your account in this instance...follow up on the legal angle and they will refund you, while plugging the hole in their IC.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 12:42pm On May 06, 2013
Geezle:

my argument is that its the bankers who are doing this thing...and they know how to bye-pass all the securities cos they are cheap and have loopholes.

why should they have this clause? We are compelled to honor the transaction and make funds available to the beneficiary if we do not receive any feedback from you within an hour.

Don't mind them..employing cheap indian programmers to develop rubbish for them. They put 100% effort into public security but 0% effort into employee security.

[size=18pt]Advice to banks:[/size]

In programming, we believe "Never trust user input"
Your staffs are users, you should filter, monitor, audit, log and trace their operations.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 06, 2013
ABEG ALL YOU GUYS SHOUTING TOKEN TOKEN TOKEN.

TOKEN DOES NOT MAKE YOUR ONLINE BANKING SAFE!!!
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by retix: 12:50pm On May 06, 2013
ActiveMan: ABEG ALL YOU GUYS SHOUTING TOKEN TOKEN TOKEN.

So what else is it for? Press and see magical permutation of numbers yea? Kindly educate us! SMH
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 1:01pm On May 06, 2013
ActiveMan: ABEG ALL YOU GUYS SHOUTING TOKEN TOKEN TOKEN.

oya, what is the hole. How can you bypass it grin
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 06, 2013
look at how you guys are eating up yourselves like dog eat dog...some bankers attitude is corrossive....if you dont wear suit or corporate shoe, or look big, and if you are smallish...wearing casual clothe or you are not their tribe, they always make it a duty to treat you like disgusting shit!!

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Timcy01(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2013
@OP my advice for you is to immediately visit central bank of nigeria website and get their complain lines and or email then you email them your complains. They will get back to you as soon as possible.
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by madejibo: 1:23pm On May 06, 2013
gboss4sure: I advise you write to EFCC and ICPC and CBN. they will be in a better position to address this issue. I dey vex right now. Hard earned 818k gone as if it was picked on the road. Thunda fire dem diamond bank. I dont know why i have always hated that bank
it's sad but the truth is that the bank isn't liable so my advice to people don't use Internet banking in Nigeria
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by deenee: 1:23pm On May 06, 2013
No apologies, but I think the poster is being economical with the truth. It is possible that he may have filled one of those scam online reactivation forms and in the process provided his bank details to a fraudster. Additionally, it is also possible that he may have been a victim of another scam that is made possible, when you use your computer on an unsecured public WiFi network wherein some people can use some software to access your information on your system. One more question, how reliable is the antivirus and anti-maleware software that you use on your laptop.

I am not exoneratiing the bank but I doubt if Diamond will directly steal money from your account. If they want steal they will hide it behind an intricate web of charges and commissions and take it over a long period of time and not in quick successions.

Either way, you have the names of the beneficiaries and the banks why don't you try and conduct an independent investigations

All the best
Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 06, 2013
spikes C:

oya, what is the hole. How can you bypass it grin

It is not a matter of bypass wink

Firstly, I have to make it clear there is no internet connection in any way to the token. It is a purely standalone device.

The 6 digit code that you see on the token is generated using an algorithm that is exists in all tokens. The token also contains a clock and has a unique seed number. The current time and the unique seed are processed using the algorithm and produce the token code you see on the token. This is normally done 1 per minute. In this way a unique code is generated that appears to be random.

HAVE YOU ASKED YOURSELF THIS QUESTIONS BEFORE.

HOW DOES THIS TOKEN COMMUNICATED WITH BANK SERVER WITHOUT USING THE INTERNET?

the must important thing is to secure your internet banking details, i beleive all banks will encrypts their user details. (by this insiders or even the developers can not know your details)

hackers can get the algorithm that exists in all tokens. (or even a bank insider)

ALWAYS KEEP YOUR LOGIN DETAILS SAFE

http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/8006/how-to-implement-multi-factor-authentication-using-a-token-generator
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Security_token
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-factor_authentication

1 Like

Re: N818,000 Stolen In A Day At Diamond Bank- ! by spikesC(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2013
deenee: No apologies, but I think the poster is being economical with the truth. It is possible that he may have filled one of those scam online reactivation forms and in the process provided his bank details to a fraudster. Additionally, it is also possible that he may have been a victim of another scam that is made possible, when you use your computer on an unsecured public WiFi network wherein some people can use some software to access your information on your system. One more question, how reliable is the antivirus and anti-maleware software that you use on your laptop.

I am not exoneratiing the bank but I doubt if Diamond will directly steal money from your account. If they want steal they will hide it behind an intricate web of charges and commissions and take it over a long period of time and not in quick successions.

Either way, you have the names of the beneficiaries and the banks why don't you try and conduct an independent investigations

All the best

It's quite good reading the replies before posting cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

South Africa’s Johann Rupert Overtakes Aliko Dangote As Africa’s Richest Man / Arthur Eze Hosts Birthday Reception For Prince Olisa, Visits Prisons, IDP Camps / How To Deal In Agric Products From North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.