Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! (11155 Views)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by maybelle: 5:13pm On Apr 17, 2008
Under no circumstances, someone should beat up her mother. Period.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by simoen(f): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2008
how big is this girl?, and how small is the mother? hmmm

Daughter beating mother, i was imagining how small d mother will be,
come imagine my sef beating ma mother, na only one hand she go take carry me throw away,  grin,
Meen she needs prayers and deliverance,, [sub]na ogbanje dey worry her[/sub].

Nemesis awaits her period.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by dready(f): 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2008
See its Forbidden for a child to raise his or her hand against their parents.
Ha prayers can change her life just dey pray for your friend make her children nor beat her naked her for street coz the bible says do not be deceived coz whatever a man soweth that he shall surely reap.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Riskie(f): 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2008
I think it's the mom's fault. She probably let her daughter get away with "playfully" hitting her when she was still little. You see a lot of parents in America and some other places I'm sure, getting hit or spit at by their kids in the supermarket and either laughing at it or practically begging the kid to stop. I don't think the child is to blame at all. Most of the time kids only do what their parents allow them to.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Typewriter(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2008
such is life o
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by hilli666(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2008
MyPeace:

bros u go tire ooo!! l better buy dictionary for u for better reference grin cheesy
Still not following you!! Why not stop with the platitudes and if you have something to say, then say it. I truly dont get the dictionary part. Could you be more Succint? Any way Ill take a dictionary if you offer me one. There is no shame in learning. Maybe you should try it. wink
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by tRoOE(f): 5:55pm On Apr 17, 2008
fadenike:

since u can not abadon her, the only help you can offer her is to personally fast & pray for her and whenever she is in her right mood advise her to go for deliverance since you know the consequence of her action. i assume she's possessed
ask about her love for God and encourage her prayerfully, who knows may be you are the messaiah send to her.
shallom

LOL everything na prayer lol

Prayer is the key prayer is the key

Prayer is the master key

Jesus answer with prayer and ended with prayer

Prayer is the master key grin grin grin
I
t was quoted in the bible "God helps those who help themselves”, so tell me how prayer is going to help her, or are you saying it the work of the devil

@topic
What she needs is a cold shower, get some sticks from the tree dip it in a very cold water, tell her to lay down flat on the floor, get 3-4 boys to beat the living crap out of hell, and see if it won’t work.

Have seen cases where children hit their parent especially the moms cry cry

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by tblac1(m): 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2008
u see,all these are u.k sturves.tell her to lure her dota2 nija for just 6months.woo,omo yen a gba!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by PurestBoy(m): 6:00pm On Apr 17, 2008
Show us your friend & we'll tell you who you are grin
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2008
No normal individual would lay a hand on their parents.
The girl most likely has many psycholigical/psychiatric problems that are unresolved and untreated.
She needs a proper evaluation and diagnosis coupled with family therapy.

@ coolier,you have to convince her that she needs help dealing with her anger before she kills her mother.
She needs to see a shrink immediately.

I know the hardest thing in the world is convincing a psych patient that they need psych care.
They often think everyone else is crazy but them.

With proper evaluation and a couple of antidepressants prescribed her hormonal inbalances could be regulated.
You as a trusting friend must then convince her that this is what she needs and she may have to take these medications for life.
She is definitely not in control and no amount of beating as someone advocated can help her.
I am pretty sure she's out of control in school,cannot keep a steady job and has no lasting friends.
She needs help because it only gets worse.
She has my sympathy.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by kjott(f): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2008
What are we all saying here?Na man i no wey dey act like dat.I mean we only hear of men beatin up their mother or father but not a woman.Haba! wot kind of a person is your friend by the way?Its either she has lost it totally or on d verge of runnin mad.And poster,u said BEAT and not FIGHT.

(1) do u mean BEAT as in HIT her mom like a child?

(2) Is she white or black (as in african)? cos na oyinbo i no wey no get culture

(3) How old is she?

(4)Is she on Drugs?

And finally,my candid advice is u shld make her see a psychiatrist.Force her if need be.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by dee02(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2008
it is a lie!
u mean beat the sh"t out of her mum?
maybe she deserves it,
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by chinesedoll(f): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2008

Show us your friend & we'll tell you who you are

KORRECT GUY
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by U1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2008
Yeparipa, your friend has just cursed herself. That's so bad! shocked shocked angry
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Imani(f): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2008
Some children are just violent and unfortunately the law "protects" them, especially when they are under 18. So when they become adults they just carry on their violent lifestyle. Totally unacceptable.

NO child of mine will EVER dare raise his or her hand against me. That day we will know who gave birth to who. Nonsense.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by omoovie(f): 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2008
@ Seun "Maybe her mum is a masochist"

LOL, you're too funny but this situation sha, e get as e be. Na Point sans Retour.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by tRoOE(f): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2008
dee02:

it is a lie!
u mean beat the sh"t out of her mum?
maybe she deserves it,
Her mother deserved the beating WTF shocked shocked, where is your brain undecided

I don't give a rattling ass what her mom did to her in the past, but she has no right hitting her own mother!!!!!! Abomination angry angry
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Dodnextris: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2008
Just a thought Mr Cooler i hope you are not actually the person who is beating up the mum or your mum!!

abuse is abuse and its real and it will continue until it has been prevented from happening again. - Way forward

3 steps for daughter

a.) Move out and far away from your mum into a mental health centre if any
b.) Attend a local church for prayer, deliverance and counselling support
c.) Do something positive with your life and thing carefully if you are to have your own children.

3 steps for mum

a.) Running away fast from your daughter because she is spiritually possessed and cant help her self
b.) Get a life mum and speak out to your family about your smiling and suffering, put a stop to the whole drama
c.) Learn to forgive your Daugherty and pray that those you have wrong will also forgive you too, only you know your past.

4 step for the friend - Mr cooler

a.) Ask God forgiveness because you are a bad friend
2.) You need act now and inform the local police and all the relative because you have contributed to the ongoing abuse, you are very aware of it and you have not stopped it. I would have instructed the police to arrest you and your friend together and shame you publicly.
3.) Rent alternative accommodation for your friend's mum to stop the abuse immediately if you have not yet been arrested.

u all need to get a life - is this a game or joke or what

Its only God that will deliver you all
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by coolier(f): 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2008
Dodnextris:

Just a thought Mr Cooler i hope you are not actually the person who is beating up the mum or your mum!!

Ms Coolier.
And 'am not the one beating up my mum. God forbid bad thing! I am too kind and compassionate, I wouldn't hurt a fly.

Dodnextris:

4 step for the friend - Mr cooler
a.) Ask God forgiveness because you are a bad friend
2.) You need act now and inform the local police and all the relative because you have contributed to the ongoing abuse, you are very aware of it and you have not stopped it.

I would think 'am the only good thing she has left and I wouldn't describe myself as bad. I am the only one that has stayed by her, continually ministering unto her. Maybe you did not bother to follow the thread, you just came and posted, because if you had done that you would have seen that the police had been called in at a point and my friend's mother herself bailed her out of detention simply because her family members said people back home would blame the mum for sending her daughter to prison abroad.

There's no way I could have stopped the beatings, it's not within my power to do so, I don't live with them in the same house and so am never ever there when it happens. I only get to hear about it afterwards.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by dee02(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2008
tRoOE:

Her mother deserved the beating WTF shocked shocked, where is your brain undecided

I don't give a rattling ass what her mom did to her in the past, but she has no right hitting her own mother!!!!!! Abomination angry angry

my brain is in the same location where yours is and it is very active for the records!
if someone wants to beat her mother it is up to her, if ur not beating urs then good for u, she feels her mum deserves it so fair enough!can u reverse her actions?!NAH, sleep ova that!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Dodnextris: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2008
Sorry , no offence, didn't know it was in the UK, i thought it was in Nigeria and i wanted you to do more of a preventive measures i guess.

please do contact and inform the social service, adult protection team, in the borough regarding your concerns even though the police was previously involved, so that the social service can do regular and unannounced visits to your friends place to monitor and protect the mother from ongoing abuse.

God bless u for all your anticipated support on this matter

i can try and get you more details if you tell me just the borough or you can visit the local council web site for further details.

I know you are God sent, but you must complete the assignment that is the mother needs to be in safe environment.

thanks
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Dodnextris: 11:10pm On Apr 17, 2008
sorry again just contact the social services within the area regardless of the country
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by coolier(f): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2008
Dodnextris:

sorry again just contact the social services within the area regardless of the country

Thats cool and thanks smiley
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by YourFather: 12:10am On Apr 18, 2008
Arrange two three people to give your friend a good beating, after which she is informed that if she hits her mum again the beating will be twices as hard.

Do let her know you arranged it to help her stop.

Sometimes stupidity needs to be kicked out of people, help her, give her a good kicking.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Cadet(f): 12:57am On Apr 18, 2008
The horror!

I dare not raise my voice at my own mother, talkless of raising a hand on her.

I rebuke this! shocked shocked

I am like so typeless! lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Cayon(f): 2:30am On Apr 18, 2008
coolier

Personally i think you friend needs counseling. could be the surrounding she grew up around.

Blessings
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by TOYOSI20(f): 4:33am On Apr 18, 2008
@ Topic,

She needs to be prepared to have her kids do the same to her. lipsrsealed
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Teejay07(m): 5:34am On Apr 18, 2008
@poster,

your friend definitely needs help. And, her mum needs to be firmer in dealing with this. If she needs to be turned in to the authorities, let her(the mum) get on with it. Being sentimental or wishful would still not put things right.

Your friend's explanation that she can't control her temper or her actions when she gets temperamental is no excuse in this instance. She should walk into the appropriate facilities for treatment. As, I am sure just like the AA -for alcoholics - here must be a similar body for people with her kind of problem.

The earlier this is done, the better. Else,expect her to maim or murder the mum one day. And, if not the mum it could be someone else. Maybe, you!

And, ifyou cant find a place out there for her - we have Yaba 'Apa Osi' and Aro 'Mental' in 9ja. Let her return home and seek help. grin
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by StephenP(m): 5:38am On Apr 18, 2008
Call supernanny on her ass. Someone's being naughty and has to sit on the naughty stool.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by brownbonno(m): 5:44am On Apr 18, 2008
All this naija children when their parents don suffer bring they to Europe finish,as soon as them don begin dey wear this Koboko pants they think say them don get sense pass their parents.
Na so a close family friend bring the wife cousin(small girl of about 12 years) come Europe(papa and mama die for accident for naija) after two years she begin fight people when bring her come for BETTER LIFE.She even report them to her school and social service come dey involve.Well,Okra plant no dey grown pass the owner.Na so them use number six take give am TC and she se herself for Oshodi oke.
After one week she begin make telephone call to say I AM SORRY.My guy tell her say u don loose election.That na the end of the story.

@poster
The mother should kick her out  sharp sharp.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by TCUBE(m): 5:56am On Apr 18, 2008
your friend is beating up her mum right? What have you done to stop her from beating her mother, nothing, absolutely nothing! and you come online posting nonsence, Birds of the same feathers folk together,
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Elia(f): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2008
[color=#770077]I am a mother, and i have friends who are mothers. I can categorically state here that the mother of your friend is the achitect of her own misery. Some mothers pamper their children so much till they become unrepairable! I tell some of my friends always that if you spoil a child because you dont want the child to cry, the child will make you cry in the future. Dont beat the child when he/she is young, and he/she will beat when they come of age---------simple!

Abi, una don hear where pickin die of crying?[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Husband/Wife Is Not Smart / How Do I Handle This Issue (please Read)!!! / I Married My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.