Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! (11152 Views)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by vivaladiva(f): 7:07pm On May 02, 2008
your friend needs to be remanded in a ZOO
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 03, 2008
hey baby, i'm so disappointed that you still call her your friend. Tell her that Her Own kids also would beat the shitz out of her, so she better start going to the gym so she could look like some big wrestlers.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Nobody: 11:48am On May 04, 2008
I think your friend is demon possessed.
This might sound strange but there are individuals with demonic entities in their body and they go about with them.
Just as there are people who get failures at the edge of their breakthroughs,so also there are people who have the spirit of anger and violence in them.These spirits are usually assigned to hinder people from reaching their goals.
It will surprise you that she (your friend)may not have any tangible reason for her actions.
I suggest you counsel her to attend prayer pro grammes in Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministry.
They are very good at dealing with such problems but unfortunately as it i s written, He that breaks the hedge,the serpent shall bite .She will definitely pay dearly for her actions.As it stands now a curse is hovering around her and it can affect the people around her.
May God help us all
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by somze(f): 11:56am On May 04, 2008
This is real sad!

Anger management is in order here.

Get your friend to book herself into one.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by A40(m): 7:22pm On May 05, 2008
How can anyone in their right minds beat up their Mom? if it is their Dad i can understand cos some of them can be jerks but their Moms?
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by A40(m): 7:28pm On May 05, 2008
Reminds me of that saying pikin wey talk say im Mama no go sleep im sef no go sleep
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Gamine(f): 8:51pm On May 05, 2008
Unbelievable.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by JoyceAgim(f): 4:49am On May 10, 2008
angry she has a big problem facing her nw and later in the future.cos definietly her kids will do much more infact 100 times wat she's doing to her mum nw.she won't escape from it no matter wat.she doesn't kw she has brought cause upon herself.and by the way wat re u stii doing with her?dnt be surprise oneday she will turn and also beat you too if you dn't flee away from her.fleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,i say fleeeeeeeeeee make she no beat you tooo ohhhh. grin
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by swiftycool(m): 1:02am On May 19, 2008
Your friend will become a prefect in HELL FIRE grin
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by muyiserra1(m): 6:23pm On May 23, 2008
If I have such a friend wow only God knows what will have happen, or to say I came across somebody beating his mother chei na belt i go take give the person common sense
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by prettyuc: 4:25pm On May 24, 2008
Your friend really needs help, and  deliverance for her to stop beating up an innocent woman.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by RickRoss3(m): 1:26am On Jun 03, 2008
UR frend is totally NUTS. if there a beta word to describe her sanity i'd luv to find it out. she's lucky she's got a mother, she as people in iraq, darfur liberia who lost dia loved ones wot life after dia death islike. I say she is mad LovePeddler with an acute cerebral palsy n if am offered d chance i'd whooping curtesy n civilization into such a magnanimous fool.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by dezman77(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2008
SEEMS TO ME THAT YOUR FRIEND HAD A VERY CHALLENGED CHILDHOOD, I THINK IT HAS AFFECTED HER PSYCHE VERY TERRIBLY!!! APART FROM THAT SHE ALSO HAS SOME MAJOR LEAGUE PROBLEMS,

DEM NO GET FAMILY NI? THIS IS NOT A SMALL MATTER OOHHH, SHE SUPPOSE CHOP BETTER CANE WITH PLENTY BRANCHES,

SOME PROLEMS ARE PHYSICAL OTHERS ARE SPIRITUAL I THINK HERS IS THE LATER,

MEANWHILE STOP CALLING SUCH A PERSON A FRIEND, ITS DANGEROUS FOR YOUR PR
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Gabry(f): 5:40am On Jun 04, 2008
i know of people having this sort of issues cause they have a raging temper in them and its true they can't control theirselves cause its already built inside of them. People like this are usually affected by the past (Peer pressure, lack of self esteem, lack of self motivation, hatred, people whom constantly have no faith in them, mock them, look down on them, lack of family support and etc)and they keep it all in and when the time comes, thats when their raging temper has been unleashed but for some people, it immediately takes effect just as soon as they get angry.I have a family member whom is like that and so we had to send her for counselling and also send her to the professionals whom specializes with anger management. She first did not want to go but then she realized that everyone has left her and she was all alone so she decided to just go and now she is coping with it much better. When she is angry, she will cover her face with a pillow and shout or she would take lots of deep breaths or play the drums or sing or play any sports as long as she is contantly active in activities on not active with her emotions. So yeah, maybe you could get her some help by sending her to professionals.

If she refuses, tell her she will end up alone for the rest of her life and even you wont want to be her friend forever. Then she might feel the pressure and will be convinced to do it. Its all for the best.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by 1cutegal: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2008
So this lady is 32years old, has been in the UK for over 10years and still lives with Mum, How old is this mum that takes the beatings?

I cant understand this, whether u accept it or not, there is no place for this lady besides a psychiatric Jail!!! its disgusting to hear this story and if this gal cant change at this point she would never, Its like men that beat their wives and wives that take it hoping beating after beating that the man would change instead of leaving his sorry ass.

But this case is much worse cos i can see how a wife can nag and provoke her husband but I can never ever ever imagine what my mum would tell me that would make me lift a finger to her!!! My Mother!!! That is absolutely impossible!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by alex406(m): 11:42am On Jun 10, 2008
Lady i no fit shout here,no be ordinary eye abeg,e be like say em mama sef beat her mama when she dey young,abi wetin una think,e fit be Nemesis,but advice her to stop beating her mama or else the nemesis no go stop action.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by coolier(f): 6:22pm On Jun 10, 2008
1cutegal:

So this lady is 32years old, has been in the UK for over 10years and still lives with Mum, How old is this mum that takes the beatings?

Almost 60years!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by pinaroll: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2008
Dear,
pls beg such a friend never to do that cos i'm sure the person will regret it the day the woman dies.Such a person could even beat the old woman to death pls adivce your friend today
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by dexon: 9:19pm On Jun 11, 2008
Are you a young, beautiful and aspiring model to be? Are you intelligent in your own right and have what it takes to make it in your chosen career? If your answer is yes and you are blessed with all these natural talents then, why do you still find it difficult to make ahead way in you modeling career?

Well, help is on the way for you all for FREE. We are a group of young minds ready to contribute our own quota to your success for FREE. Are you shocked that we will do all this for free? Well, that's true. We will help to provide you with all the exposure that you need as well as giving you a face to our high network of world wide audience.

Here is all you need to do to benefit from this amazing opportunity. Send to us two (2) scanned copies of your most recent photographs, your personal contact ( Phone and Email) and a brief information about yourself not less than 100 words. What we will now do is to put your pictures on our popular fashion website for free. I know you are already smiling to yourself now. Yeah thats the truth and this will help swell your growing profile.

Our website receives thousands of visits from Fashion Icons, Designers and Modeling Agents from the United States, Europe and indeed Africa. All these Fashion Gurus are simply looking for young talented Models like yourself . And if you are lucky or favored they will contact you with the information you have provided.

www.fashionsmix..com

Be Fast.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by fellybabe(f): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2008
too bad
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by origina9ja(f): 9:24am On Jun 18, 2008
Reptyle (m)
Is your friend retarded?

there no point asking,
she is definitely and curses re also definitely following her around
omo ur friend na really crazy full stop!!!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by catalyst23: 11:26am On Apr 05, 2009
obviously, everybody in the family for survival if not they should have gathered together and given her the beating of her life.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by hildaa(f): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2011
this is abomination

1 Like

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Otylee(m): 2:46am On Apr 12, 2016
coolier:

We are more like family friends. I've known her since I was a child. I've spoken to her a couple of times and she keeps telling me she cannot help it, that when she is angry she gets out of control. I can't abandon her, every other person who's been close to her in the past had run away and I know fully well she needs help.
ur friend need spiritual help , this can't be ordinary, is only God can take away that evil act from her, my God diliver her from such evil act in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by DaisyII: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2016
oyb:
while i do not subscribe to kids beating their parents, are you sure u know the whole story?

who knows what dark family secrets may be responsible for this?

could the father/boyfriends have molested your friend in her childhood while the mother engaged in denial?

this does happen. . .

it still doesn't make sense to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Husband/Wife Is Not Smart / True Confession: Why I Had Sex With My Son / I Married My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.