Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! (11142 Views)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Court Orders Liya To Be Returned To Her Mum / Baby Strapped To A Pillow So Her Mum Could Work (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by coolier(f): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2008
'Honour your father and mother', biblically, morally, culturally, traditionally and socially it is acceptable. That is the way we were brought up, that is what we were made to believe.

Why then has my friend taken it upon herself to continually 'discipline' and humiliate (because that is the only way I can describe it) her mum at every available opportunity. She slaps, hits her with all sorts of dangerous things, her mum is really scared of her.

At a point her mum had to call in the police but again had to bail her out as she thought she couldn't press charges against her own daughter. Help! I just know she would kill her mum one day.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Kobojunkie: 9:53am On Apr 17, 2008
YIKES!!! She is still your friend
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by chy(f): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2008
If that your friend is a female then
she definitely bringing curses upon herself
cos her children will treat her worse fo her to
beat someone that carried her for nine good months in her
womb and nurtured her till she can dictate good and bad.
its really terrible. she is a devil in making
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by eudio(f): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2008
i think ur friend needs help.

no same human being would beat up her mum.

i would like to say that she is gonig to get more than ten folds from her children
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by eudio(f): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2008
i think ur friend needs help.

no same human being would beat up her mum.

i would like to say that she is going to get more than ten folds from her children
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 17, 2008
while i do not subscribe to kids beating their parents, are you sure u know the whole story?

who knows what dark family secrets may be responsible for this?

could the father/boyfriends have molested your friend in her childhood while the mother engaged in denial?

this does happen. . .

1 Like

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2008
Hmm, your friend is cursing herself o undecided
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by coolier(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2008
Seun:

By the way, what are you doing with a friend like that? What do you have in common?

We are more like family friends. I've known her since I was a child. I've spoken to her a couple of times and she keeps telling me she cannot help it, that when she is angry she gets out of control. I can't abandon her, every other person who's been close to her in the past had run away and I know fully well she needs help.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by eudio(f): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2008
ur friend needs help.

no sane human being would beat up her mum.

i would like to say that, she is going to get more than ten folds from her children.

wht r u doing with a friend like that?
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Seun(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2008
oyb:

while i do not subscribe to kids beating their parents, are you sure u know the whole story?

who knows what dark family secrets may be responsible for this?

could the father/boyfriends have molested your friend in her childhood while the mother engaged in denial?

this does happen. . .
There is no excuse for such behaviour.
If she was molested by her father,
she should go and report her father to the police.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by manmustwac(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2008
Call Jerry Springer, am sure if they air their differences on the Jerry Springer show he will solve find a solution. I just hope that she dosen't beat her up in front of the  T V cameras though grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Seun(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2008
coolier:

We are more like family friends. I've known her since I was a child. I've spoken to her a couple of times and she keeps telling me she cannot help it, that when she is angry she gets out of control.
The reason she gets out of control when she is angry is because she has not slept in prison for a few months. Nonsense.

I can't abandon her, every other person who's been close to her in the past had run away and I know fully well she needs help.
A good prison will also provide her with a psychiatrist who will help her with her fist-control problem. Why doesn't she take out her anger on someone who is strong enough to beat her back?

1 Like

Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by bisibaby(f): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2008
Ahhhhhhhhhhh oga ohhhhhhhhhh that's bad it may be a curse on her or at times ko ki nse oju lasan ohhhhhhhhhh maybe something comes upon her she may later sit back and cry over the issue

maybe u start praying for her she may need prayers sha cos if u sit her down and talk to her she may not accept.

But that's too bad for her future cos she go still get her own pikin ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Kaliyat(f): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2008
I think she has a mental problem. If her mother knows what is good for her, she should report to the police and ask them to take her to a mental institution for proper treatment cos one day, she will kill her and go free cos they might test her and find out she is suffering from insanity.

Also pray for her. She needs that right now!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by oluwdashmi(f): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2008
Show me your FRIEND and I will tell you who you are, so they say

You even refer her to be your friend. Its like no one has embarrassed you b4 for moving with such a person.

Since you noticed that, did you try to advice her? If you advised her and she remains adamant, then don't be surprised the way she will treat your mum 4 you sooner or later.

As for the woman, the first time the girl tried it, she should have taken a serious charge against her, 4get she is a daughter cos that kind of girl is not worth presenting.

Anyway, the girl should expect the worst from her children and grandchildren.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by MyPeace(f): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2008
does she beat her boyfriend too?  abi she get power only where her mum is?
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by PLC1: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2008
As the saying goes "If you beat your parent(s) your own child will still do same to you.

So, who knows if your friend's mother beat her own parent(s) when she was young? cheesy

Anyway, may God have mercy on your friend for beating her mother
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by ololade34(f): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2008
Poor woman!!! the same child she nursed now smacking her about
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by manmustwac(m): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2008
coolier:

We are more like family friends. I've known her since I was a child. I've spoken to her a couple of times and she keeps telling me she cannot help it, that when she is angry she gets out of control. I can't abandon her, every other person who's been close to her in the past had run away and I know fully well she needs help.

ok coolier u say your both family friends, but what about the girls father or brothers and sisters? Isn't there anybody else in the girls family who can help deal with the problem?
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 17, 2008
Does your friend live with her mum? If she does what is her mum doing still keeping her in the house!? She should have fly kicked her out ages ago, nonsense! angry
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by ucheuche1(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2008
that ur frnd don kolo.wat r u guys waitn to take her 2 a shrink? if u check very well she,s on crank. anyway, she's only storing curses n painful repercussions for her self in future cos im pikins go do worse to am. nemesis is still there o. but seriously, she'd see a shrink.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by clemcykul(f): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2008
wat an odd world!
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2008
karma - what you sow you reap. . .do unto others. . .

what has the girl's mother sown. . .we don't know.

with the exception of sociopaths. . .most dysfunctional people (and the girl being discussed is clearly that way) were made that way by their environment.

maybe some social counselore shoukld enter the thread. almost everyone here is reacting with shock, let some of us ask why- ?

do i smell a ban coming? Admin seems to take this topic personally. . .
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by mafolayomi(f): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2008
what about her siblings? what are they saying to this, or is she the only child the woman has? if no so why are they not saying anything to this, and if there are no other children what about the family member now?? is this how is going to continue@ poster please i beg you with the mighty name of God talk to other of their family now HABAAAAAAAAA angry sad shocked
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by tundewoods(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2008
Quite a hilarous but sad story i must confess. undecided
But lets face it,i've got a hunch that this story may a bit over exaggerated or better still a hoax.

But if in any case it is true contrary to my thoughts then i presume that there is more to the story that has been posted by the poster and next question is are we sure that both Mum and Daughter are not having bad blood because of Man grin

Nairaland,thank you for feeding me humor that will keep me laughing and smiling for the rest of the day at work.
Threads like this keep me going. Damn it,i love this game. tongue
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by oluwdashmi(f): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2008
The reason she gets out of control when she is angry is because she has not slept in prison for a few months. Nonsense.

A good prison will also provide her with a psychiatrist who will help her with her fist-control problem. Why doesn't she take out her anger on someone who is strong enough to beat her back?

Good talks Seun.

If it is a mental problem, it shouldn't be her mum alone that will pay for it (but everybody) including her dad and other men. She can control her anger on other pple but can't for her mum. Abi She needs serious deliverance.

You didn't tell us about her dad, what has been his reaction or where is he?

Funny enough it is one man that will see that and say he has found the love of his life grin, not knowing he has just found someone who has been cursed by man and God and will bring such curse to his new family. MEN, God help you ooo
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by Scopium: 11:28am On Apr 17, 2008
[size=13pt]I wonder what the other members of family are doing about this vixen friend of yours, or is she living alone with her mum? The mum should kick her out, or are they both on drugs and she got higher than her mum? I smell a secret somewhere which the mum is willing to keep with the price of torture in her daughter's hands.[/size]
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by chrisoml(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2008
PL+C:

As the saying goes "If you beat your parent(s) your own child will still do same to you.

So, who knows if your friend's mother beat her own parent(s) when she was young? cheesy

exactly what am about to say.
@poster your friend's mum should check her self out if she did not do same to her own mum during her own youth time.
but come to think of it how does it feel wit 1 beating up your own parents? men I can't imagine it, not even in my dreams. if anyone of my bros/sis tries it wit my own sweet Mother and Papi, HAA! I will roast d person alive!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by showbobo(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2008
Even without being cursed by her mother,she has already placed a curse on herself.Is she on drugs or what Stay away from her
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by izeek(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2008
PL+C:

sorry but even if the mother beat up her own mother,

why did this particular child decide to be the one to repay her mother?

she is just being stupid thats all.
if to say her mama see future , this is one abortion i wud have supported.
Re: My Friend Consistently Beats Up Her Mum! by drwhopl(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2008
the report you have just given about your friend is very annoying,GOD know sey if that your friend was my sister i would have dealt with her severly.it's absoultely bull shit men,that your friend is bleeped,sorry to say.

what about her dad?is he still alive cos if he was all this trash won't come up.

let me know where your friend is,so i can give her some ass whooping

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Recent Kidnap And Release Of Kemisola Uthman / If Your Husband/Wife Is Not Smart / I Married My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.