Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. (20702 Views)

Infinix X451 Race Bolt Q, One Of The Best Quad Core Smartphone. / Infinix Race Bolt Vs Tecno N7 / Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
I read in one book that "a fool and his money are soon parted"

its not coincidence that every other building in computer village is branded by tecno or some other chinko maker.

and its not coincidence that there are suddenly a lot of threads on NL whose sole aim is to advertise Chinese phones. its even on NL that you learn of phones that are to be released in 6months time without even an official statement by the largely invisible OEM.

it costs nothing more than an internet connection and a browser to open Nairaland, open multiple accounts and start trolling yourself.

what is sad is that fools in search of cheap things will always fall mugu without even rationalizing the whole arrangement carefully.

it should be illegal to complain about this things on NL. no coercion here now. just some clever underhand marketing.

penny wise and pound foolish

3 Likes

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by ibietela2(m): 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2013
Godvilla: tecno N7 is better dan Infinix X450 but Tecno N3 is the best amongst all.
My cons with the N3 is 3.5" screen, shuld hav been 4",
512MB Ram shuld hav been 1GB Ram and a dual core with ICS.
I installed Fifa 12 on N3 but it lagged.....
So hardcore gamers shuld stay off Tecno N3.
Nevatheless, am pleased with their bat3 life but a 2500 mAh wuld b veri good!!!

Ah bros, mine is playing fine no lag
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by olutsen: 1:49am On Jul 16, 2013
i hav bin following nairaland for more dan 5yrs and no topic has bin so disturbing to me dats ever made me sign up but i cudnt resist dis tonight.
I don't understand dis buzz dis guy is making.u brought a fone and u don't like it,y cry foul and blame nairaland reviews.y no go buy samsung den.others brought it based on same reviews and are OK.
bring am make i buy give another person.how much b d 26k wey u wan tear d internet down,na only u dey wey go buy sometin wey no favour am.
am not yarning out of feelings,am using one and it's OK.am a die hard fan of Sony Ericsson and a tough hater of anytin chinco. I can never c myself wit tecno because of chinco origin.
Pls for others Playa haters Dat haven't used d fone but condemns it,it's not fair.u Sud judge Wat u have used not based on someone Dat happened to b unlucky. Wat of we (majority) Dat appreciates d fone?are we stupid for rating a good fone a good one considering it's price.
Afterall y compare a 26k fone with a 80k fone.if u have Dat money,buy such fone and enjoy ur life with it but don't kill Dos Dat make do with lesser priced fones.
peace.

2 Likes

Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 21, 2013
p.s.. infinix is not a chinese phone....

its france.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by pacioti: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2013
deejay_harry1: p.s.. infinix is not a chinese phone....

its france.
french
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
pacioti: french
a phone cant be french... its not a person... rather its in france...
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by kippo: 6:32am On Jul 22, 2013
ibietela2:

Ah bros, mine is playing fine no lag
pls gimme the link u got ur fifa from
.....pls pls n pls
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2013
kippo: pls gimme the link u got ur fifa from
.....pls pls n pls
http://android.mob.org
select sports on the quick search menu
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Avengerx1986: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
I Think the problem we people have sometimes is over expectation on something that can't provide it all naturally..htc phones,samsung phones@galaxy and so,are high end phones or high plateform phones when compare 2 the infinix u are criticizing..The problem hia is that u want infinix<a low end phone>2 perform as these hi endphones..dat these phones are running on d same android os does not mean they are the same.Android is an open source software meaning that any liscense person,vendor,manufacturer can adopt and modify it 2 run smoothly on their device with its own spec..xo dn't try 2 ova work ur infinix@cheap rate by subjectin it 2 d same treatmeant as htc nd galaxy@costly rate..and them blame it leta..as long as its a piece of electronics with ICs that offer resistance 2 flow of current,it wil alwayz generate heat..and if u overwork the phone,it will drain the b3,generating heat that c an damage d b3..nd even the screan..
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by macsignor(m): 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
@Nairalanders, I bought infinix Racebolt a week ago and experienced the same Heating & Battery Drain problem. As advised here by some NLs, I have taken it to Carlcare here in PH today, I'll go back for it in a week time and will update you guys about my experience. E dey pain me sha! but no had feelings, I've been working in manufacturing all my life so I know what it's like to have released a batch of defective products into the market, believe me some persons may have lost their jobs by now. And being a young upcoming brand, it's dangerous to come out and take responsibility at this time, I guess they are relying on Carlcare to redeem the situation.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Morhakon47(m): 5:48am On Sep 12, 2013
I bought an INFINIX X700 tablet (joypad 7) less thank 2 weeks ago and now the camera isn't working. Each time I Try to used it, "Unfortunately, camera has stopped" is the message that pops up and the camera goes off. I called them and they ask me to bring it to Lagos. Can anybody help me with a solution?
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by achi4u(m): 11:56am On Sep 14, 2013
^^^
sorry my guy,I bought infinix X350 and it is what am using now to type this message.

The hottnest will stop as u continue using it but the camera ish is what I don't know.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Dimeji1976(m): 8:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
where r u ?
Morhakon47: I bought an INFINIX X700 tablet (joypad 7) less thank 2 weeks ago and now the camera isn't working. Each time I Try to used it, "Unfortunately, camera has stopped" is the message that pops up and the camera goes off. I called them and they ask me to bring it to Lagos. Can anybody help me with a solution?
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Avengerx1986: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hahaha....DAT ur infinix bolt450 did DAT,does not mean the phone is substandard fone.These phones are simply low end android phones and their performance conform to it.Ur problems maybe DAT u simply bought a fone wif factory fault.Believe me,I HV been using my infinix 351x or surf 3G...and its giving me all d user satisfactions I did expect from a low end android phone.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by JESUSFC(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
2kurupt: It's obvious you got a defective product. That didn't mean all users of the race bolt have a similar experience as you.
BRO UVE NAT SEEN ONE MISBEHAVE, MY BUNK MATE HAD ONE BEFORE SELLING IT, B3 WORZ THAN ME CURVE 4, HOTER THAN PHILIPS IRON ON CHARGE AND USE AND MY 13500 M3 IS 100PERCENT MRE STABLE VAN THE 30K WOOD, FNX
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by adoptop70: 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Infinix race Android 4.0 ,3G network 4" screen 2 month old in perfect condition with warranty card for sale 10k last price if you are interested holla me to 08064123094
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by mustashfa(m): 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
my own infinix just went dead even after charging the battery with desktop charger it Neva came back on. I think I should take it to carlcare.
Re: ALERT:Infinix X450 Race Bolt, is a Substandard Android Phone. by Jaybaba(m): 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
I bought the Infinix Buzz X260 for N15,000 and from day 1 I began regretting. The touch screen makes navigation impossible. A constant headache. The battery is a challenging head ache. The internal memory is far less than advertised. The torch is too poor. The keyboard and typing on the phone a total mess. Ringer poor.

Overall, android phones deliver good quality but this brand especially with its horrible touch screen makes me agree with the originator of this thread. Infinix is a bad brand. Failed Sagem returns, I should have known.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was Ur First Ever Phone? / Etisalat Has Killed Me With Bonus / How Do I Set Up My Iphone To Browse With Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.