Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nysc Broke My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nysc Broke My Relationship (991 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Broke My Relationship by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2008
i just got dumped by my gal because i was posted to a far place for NYSC and i'm feeling like my world is coming to an end.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2008
Epele cry

Have you spoken with your girl about it?
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by tboy1(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2008
sirnbolo:

i just got dumped by my girl because i was posted to a far place for NYSC and i'm feeling like my world is coming to an end.

Don't stress yourself, she wasnt meant for you.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by jkpretty(f): 10:29am On Apr 17, 2008
NYSC Breaks relationships meant to be broken.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by blackmann(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2008
Pele jare poster such things do happen. It shows that the girl never loved you and that she wanted a way out of the relationship, which is what your posting gave her. Just take heart and move on with your life. you might be lucky to find a nice and sweet girl on camp(which i presumed ended yesterday) who would appreciate you.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by Seun(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2008
She may have loved you before but she changed her mind. Love is not a permanent emotion.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by blackmann(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2008
It's all part of the insecurity-feeling girls possess. I wonder if she would have decided to dump the poor dude if the tables were turned and she was the one being posted far away.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by babyx(f): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2008
Dude, that chick has been wanting to dump you a long time now, she was waitin 4 an excuse to do it now, more like u r leaving town, u will get another gal while she has whirl time of her own wit u outa the picture!
dont bother about her, get on wit ur life, smiley
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 30, 2008
hi ibkaye. u in kano? thanks for the blunt truths u sent. i'm in katsina.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by buzyDiva(f): 2:49pm On May 30, 2008
@poster,

Pele . . u get over it with time!
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by finguy(m): 3:00pm On May 30, 2008
you should be happy for it man! cos with all the free pussy in camp, you will come out of it NOT feeling guilty
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by Persona82(m): 3:03pm On May 30, 2008
Dude, that chick has been wanting to dump you a long time now, she was waitin 4 an excuse to do it now, more like you're leaving town, u will get another girl while she has whirl time of her own wit u outa the picture!
don't bother about her, get on wit your life,

99.999999% True

Well Said

U go trip how gal go catch you for there (whereva it is you're going to)
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by Easybaby(f): 3:06pm On May 30, 2008
i'm feeling like my world is coming to an end.

Better tongue tongue tongue

lol grin grin grin
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by buzyDiva(f): 3:08pm On May 30, 2008
try hooking up with her again after NYSC.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by izeek(m): 3:16pm On May 30, 2008
better now than when u have made the dough bro.

she no worth am simple.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by Godalone(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2008
NYSC has separated many lovers and it has joined many.Your story is very common,move on and get another love
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by Persona82(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2008
try hookinh up with her again after NYSC

WHY? no be she dump you, ABEG!!!!

Look at the upside of things mein. Not easy (I know)

Except you want to do some really mean things, NO NEED

Believe me It would have happened sooner or later. why not sooner, She has her life to live (and her decisions too) and there's no point hinging your life around some1 who doesn't want to be with you. Let it go.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by elizabetta(f): 4:32pm On May 30, 2008
She does not love you,please go on with your life.
Re: Nysc Broke My Relationship by seadice(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2008
What is ur probs u dumped her too nowwwww arent u going far from her to open other femine legs- be sincere OOOOO AFTER service talk it over with her and start opening her legs again. BUT dont die before that time ooooooo my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need U Guys Advice / How Do I Say 'its Over' / Does God Match Make?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.